Crush....

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

**************

 

So Min was waiting patiently for Hyun Joong’s words. She wonder what Hyun Joong might say.

 

“So Min-shi….. I… I.”  So Min was stared at Hyun Joong confusedly while waiting for his words.

 

“I… am really……”

 

“I am really....... thirsty. Could you get me a glass of water?” Hyun joong chuckled. So Min widened her eyes, shocked.

 

“Mmmmm? Ahhhhh….. You want water? Neh, I get it for you” So Min moved awkwardly to get him a glass of water. She felt embarrassed with her dull action.

 

“Babo me. I am waiting something impossible to be happening. Why would he confess to someone like me? Yah… So Min! please becomes conscious. You are not worth for him,” she thought and gave a heavy sigh.

 

“Why are you sighing? Getting water is not even tough isn’t?”

 

“Neh? Oh…  Nothing I was just thinking about something”

 

“Why, did you really wondering what I might to say earlier?” teased Hyun Joon again.

 

“Wwhat? Wh…y would I? I wouldn’t okay, not even a bit,” hummed So Min while walking towards Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong somehow felt wired when he saw her walkin. So Min seems hurt while walking to him.

 

“What’s wrong with you walk? Did you hurt you legs?” Hyun Joong asked curiously.

 

“Oohh…  This? This is nothing. I am alright”

 

“How can you say like that if you are walking like that? Sit down, let me take a look”

 

“It’s okay Mister I am alright”

 

“Sit down I said”

 

“But…”

 

“Yah!!!” So Min just conforms.  Hyun Joong gets up from his bed and check up So Min legs.

 

“How can you said that you are alright I your legs was in this conditions? The blood has been dried.” So Min bowed to look at the pain.

 

“Ommo… I don’t even realize the wound was big like this.”she said. Hyun Joong took the first aids from his bags and treats the wound.

 

“Did you always bring the first aids with you?”

 

“Of course I am. We wouldn’t know what might happen to us. So, I always bring this with me.” replied Hyun Joong while wrapping the wound. So Min was impressed. She never know the Hyun Joong was a very detailed person.

 

"l have been lived alone 6 years. No one can take care of mysely but me."

 

"How about your family?"

 

"They? They have their careers as their lover. They don't dont really think about me."

 

"So the rumour they said was true isn't?

 

"About what?"

 

"About never being in a relationship before"

 

"Where did you learned about the rumor?"

 

"Most of people said that to me"

 

"Do you believe them?"

 

"I don't know. Should i believe then?"

 

"I have a crush with someone before" Hyun Joong  reveals something that made So Min suprised. Her heart beating really fast. She somehow felt hurts when Hyun Joong mention that he have crush with someone else.

 

 

"Really? She must like you to. Do... do.. you still like her?"

 

“I don't know. Lets not talk about that. Let concerntrate on this." So Min just nods. She wanted to ask more about his feeling  toward his crush but Hyun Joong seem uncomfortable to talks further about the matter. He paid more attention in treating her wound.

 

"It is done.”

 

“Thanks Mister.” Hyun Joong just nodded.

 

“Now get me something to me to eat. I am really hungry.” asked Hyun Joong. He get back to his bed and laying like a boss.

 

 

“But how about my wound?”

 

“You are not that hurt.  Besides I’m a patient here. Hurry up and go”

 

“Neh. I’ll go ask the nurse to give you food.” So Min was ready to go but stopped by Hyun Joong.

 

“I don’t want that food. Please bring me any kind of foods as long they are not from here. They tasted really plain.”

 

“But other kind of food is prohibited for a patient Mister.”

 

“Yah. Just go and buy for me maid. I’m really hungry right now.”

 

“ As you wish. I’ll go. Just wait for me okay” So Min was going out when she bump Jae Joong who already in front of her.

 

“Ouch”

 

“Ooops… watch out. We might fall  together again” teased Jae Joong.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t see you. I should go right now. I’ll be right back,” told So Min and passed.

 

“ Okay see you” Jae Joong turned to Hyun Joong.

 

“How are you Chingu. Are you alright?”

 

“So far I ok. Just a little pain at my back”

 

“Thank God. You really surprised me. I didn’t expect that you’ll block the pole. So Min has been cried since you has been unconscious.”

 

“She cried?”

 

“Yup, she was really worried about you and keeps blaming herself. She didn’t even care about her wound at all and she kept watching you all the night long.”

 

“Really? But wait, you are also here last night? With her?”

 

“Yes I am with her. Why, are you jealous chingu? Don’t worry, I’ll not steal her.”

 

“I am not. Why should I care about that?”

 

“Then I’ll grab her”

 

“Try it if you dare”

 

“Just kidding. You do really care for her at all.”

 

“You want to get punch?”

 

“I don’t receive punch from a patient. You should get some rest. I heard you got many photo shoot and they got canceled because of the accident. You still have MV recording to finish”

 

“I might be busy after this. I should take this occasion to have a rest. Somehow I felt really tired because I haven’t been taking rest for so long.

 

“You should. Hae Ra said that she will come later” Hyun Joong just nodded.

 

Hyun Joong somehow felt relieved that he got the accident because he can take break from his tight schedule. He was really tired and didn’t have much rest because of his upcoming MV and photos shoot request from many magazines companies. This is the first time he feels really happy taking his occasion since his debut. But he doesn’t unsure about the reason that pleased him to get the feeling.

 

 

chapter 9 nine updated...

have a nice reading...

Thank you so much for commenting and subscribing....