A sweet peacefulness I got from her

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

**********

 

“Yah, Jung So min. Hurry up. You are so slow. We are going to be late.” Hyun Joong shouted. He was about 5 meters away from So Min who was carrying his photos shoot clothes, makeup things and the accessories.

 

“I’m trying to catch you up Mister. These clothes and make up box is too heavy. But yet, you still has 2 hour left for the photos shoot.” answered So Min with her gasping breath. She tried to match with Hyun Joong steps, but because of the heavy clothes she carried made her steps to be reduced.

 

“Hey, I’m the boss here. I can go whenever I want.  Plus we don’t know what might happen during the course. Since something might occur, we should prepare our self to face it. Yah, be careful with the clothes. They are all sponsored, you know! Hurry up and raise up your speed.”  told Hyun Joong still in shouting voices. So Min tensed and trying to speed up her steps.

 

“I know Mister. But these things really decrease my speed. You can go first and wait me in the car.” told So Min.

 

Hyun Joong leave and walked towards his cars. One minutes later, So Min finally reached the car with her hard gasping breath.

 

“Ommo, these things is so heavy. I am really tired.” So Min sighed silently.

 

Hyun Joong stares So Min with “serves you right” face. That face really annoys So Min.

 

“Are we going with this car? We should go with your company’s van isn’t it? Mrs. Chang told me that earlier. She just told me that the driver is waiting for us.” So Min asked while searching the van.

 

“I have already told the driver to take his rest for today. We are going with my car. Is there any problem with that?”

 

“There is no problem actually. Where am I going to hangs these clothes? Even your car roof was opened. Should I tell the driver to send them for us?’

 

“Why should you tell him? I have already told him to take rest. Just don’t disturb him today. He seems catching up with cold.”

 

“Really? Then he really should have to take rest.” said So Min while putting the clothes at the back of the car. She then took a sit beside Hyun Joong who was sitting at the driver seat.

 

“Yah, why are you sitting here?  If you are sitting here, who are going to take care of my clothes? They might fly away you know? Go sit at the back” So Min chewed her lips when hearing Hyun Joong orders but she just follows whatever he says.

 

“If you don’t want them to fly away, then you shouldn’t open the car’s roof. I might not be able to get hold with this amount of clothes.” Suggest So Min.

 

“Talking to hand, I am going to open it anyway.” Hyun Joong mockingly answered.

 

“Then don’t regret if something happen to the clothes.” replied So Min who was unknowingly said the words. She then aware and put her finger to . She knows that she has said something that Hyun Joong didn’t wish to hear.

 

“I heard it. I’ll just ignore it, since we are going now. Don’t let me hear something unblessed words from your mouth. Or else I will pinch it.” warned Hyun Joong. He can clearly see from the front mirror, So Min immediately closed with her fingers with her ripple wrinkled face.

 

Hyun Joong lips curved and he feel really enjoy teasing his maid. He starts the cars and drive with a medium speed. While reaching the free highway, he starts to increase the car’s speed.  So Min tried to bear when the hard wind hits her milky face. Hyun Joong continues his teasing by deliberately moves the cars from the left to right of the high way. While bearing the hard wind, So Min’s body turns along with the car moves. Hyun Joong can see clearly So Min reaction and wish to more, when he heard So Min are shouting.

 

“ Ommmo… That scarf has fly away.. Stop Mister. Your scarf has gone by the wind.” Hyun Joong stopped his cars.

 

“Yah, chicken brain maid, I have told you to hold them with care. Look what happen.”

 

“But I really couldn't bear the wind. It keeps hitting my face. Plus you are driving so fast. I keep turn left to right.”

 

“ You really dare to answer me. Where is that scarf stucked?” asked Hyun Joong.

“I think they got caught at that tree. I can see it from here.”

 “Then go get it.”

“But how am I going to get it? The tree is quite high. I am not that tall”

 

 

“Fuhh… This girl is really getting my nerves. Follow me then.”said Hyun Joong and starts walking towards the tree. So Min follows him at back. They finally reached the tree and Hyun Joong asked her to lift him up to get the scarf. So Min dumbfounded. But she is just following anything. She kneeling and asked Hyun Joong to get on her shoulder.

 

“Yah dumb girl… You really have a huge of loyalty traits, do you? But it seems like you are really blank minded. Girl lifting boy is really making no sense” Hyun Joong chuckled.

 

“I am doing it because you told me. And just now you are calling me fool?”

 

“I am teasing you okay. You are so easy falling into traps. The action you showed just now proved that you are really dumb. How can a girl lift a boy? You should have just declined it. Babo.” replied Hyun Joong. So Min ws really died of embarrassment when reflecting her useless action before. Hyun Joong chuckled because he found So Min action was really amused him.

 

 

“Get on my shoulder.  I’ll lift you up. Get the scarf for me.” So Min nodded and get on Hyun Joong shoulder and Hyun Joong begin to lift up So min.

 

 

“Go to the right” Hyun Joong follows as directed.

 

“You have moved to far, a little at left, no, no right. Turn back.” So Min keeps directing.

 

“Yah, Jung So Min, just get the scarf quickly. Don’t you dare to play trick with me.” warned Hyun Joong.

 

So Min who already got the scarf and trying to get her revenged but unfortunately it was already discovered by Hyun Joong.

 

“I got it, let me down” Hyun Joong kneeling down as So Min said. Hyun Joong suddenly feel something got stuck on his eyes. It feels really itchy.

 

“Ommo… this thing hurts my eyes.” Hyun Joong groaned. So Min moves closer to Hyun Joong.

 

“Let me see.” Hyun Joong lets So Min examines her eyes. At that moment, he can feel her softly hand carefully touch his skin around his eyes.

 

“ I saw something here. Let me remove it for you, can I?” asked So Min. Hyun Joong nodded. 

 

So Min moves her face near to him. He can see clearly her clean and innocent like face close to him. He felt really comfort when she blowing her breath inside his eyes. Her breath was very soft and humble and makes Hyun Joong feeling really relaxed when being with someone for the first time. This is the feeling he has missed for so long. A really miss a feeling of being comforted, and it was So Min giving the peaceful and contented feeling he since a long time ago.

 

“The dirt is already removed Mister. How is your eye? Is it still itchy?” So Min voices didn’t fully make Hyun Joong aware. So Min was smiling sweet in front of him.

 

“That smiles was so sweet and lively.” thought Hyun Joong. His eyes still didn’t get rid from So Min faces.

 

“Mr. Kim Hyun Joong, is there anything on my face? Why are you are staring at me?” asked So Min curiously. Hyun Joong finally awake from his own fantasy.

 

“You got dirts here to. Let me wipe it for you” said Hyun Joong while wiping her faces, covering his feeling.

 

“It is done. Let go. We are going to be late.” So Min nodded and follows Hyun Joong.

 

“Don’t let any of them fly away ever again” warned Hyun Joong while starting the car engine. He then turns on the roof to cover inside the cars. He starts to drive.

 

“Thanks Mister”said So Min.

 

“Neh… I just preventing my clothes fly again. That’s why I turn the roof on. It is not because of you.”

 

“I know it very well. Yet I am still thanking.”

 

Hyun Joong just nooded his head hearing So Min thanking him. Once again, a smile curved on his lips but not with any teasing victories feeling toward So Min but somehow turns into peaceful and relaxed one. Thanks to So Min he has finally reached the feeling he wanted the most for the first time since 18 years old ago, since the feeling has been abandoned by his own parents.

 

 

I've finished chapter 4. Have a nice day reading.

Comments are really appreciated.

Again, sorry for any grammartical errors...