Second Run away...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

****************

 

“Where is Mister?” So Min asked Mrs. Chang eventually after she went to the ladies room.

 

“He was at upstairs. Go and find him at the balcony. You might need to be alone with him. And remember, just tell everything to him okay?” she answered while pointing Hyun joong whereabouts.

 

So Min stands statically hesitating whether or not she should talk with Hyun joong alone. She bowed her head down while frowning.

 

“Are you okay So Min?”

 

“oooh… I am alright. But I am worried right now. What if he doesn’t want to believe me?”

 

“Don’t worry So Min. He was the one who told you to go upstairs to meet up. He really wants to know the truth. And the only one that should enclose the truth is you So Min.”

 

“Did he really say that, Unnie?”

 

“Yes of course. Hey, stop talking and go to him now. He is waiting for you” told Mrs. Chang while slowly pushes So Min towards the stairs. So Min nodded and gives a thank you sign to Mrs. Chang right before she walked on the stairs.

 

 

*************

 

“Eun Hye?”Hyun joong tried to reveal a lady who was back facing him. Eun Hye turns her head at the back while wiping her tear. Hyun joong knew the reason why she cried but he can do nothing about that. Eun Hye turned herself to Hyun joong.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I am here to talk with So Min.”

 

“Where is she?”

 

“She was at downstairs, she will be here later. Could you leave us alone?” asked Hyun joong politely.

 

Eun Hye gasped. She wanted to seek for Hyun joong attention at first, but when he asked her to leave, she turned even more upset. She raised her hand and hits his cheek.

 

“You embarrassed me earlier, and now you wanted me to leave?”


“Eun Hye, I am really sorry for that, but you shouldn’t have done it. You are the one who caused yourself in humiliation.”

 

“You should know why I humiliated myself Hyun joong. This is all because of you. I wanted you to people to recognize me as the person that you like at first!”

 

“That was long time ago Eun Hye. My feeling for you has faded away. Please don’t waste your time on me any more. I am sorry for distracting you. I will be the one that should leave. I’ll go.” He said as he turned away to leave her, but Eun Hye suddenly grabs his hand and linked both of her are around his waist from back. It made Hyun joong stopped at the moment.

 

“Please don’t leave me. I need you Hyun joong. Can you be at my side? Just as a friend. I need your comfort.” Eun Hye tried to beg for consolation. Hyun joong leaves a huge breath. He turned his back and faced her. Eun Hye immediately hugged him and cried. Hyun joong rubbed and patted her back gently.

 

**************

 

So Min gasped lightly when she reached at the last level of the stairs. She was tired as she was having difficulties to walk properly because of her heels.

 

“Fuh… These heels were really hard to handle. I wish I could wear any flats right now. My feet were hurt.” She grumbles. She takes off her heels and walk on the stairs as fast as she could.

 

She was silently looking for her master when she saw there are two people hugging each other at the porch. At first, she didn’t mind them as she assumes they are someone else. As she walks forward and comes closer to the balcony to get a better view of her master, her eyes widened and her heart pained as she recognize that it was Hyun joong who was hugging Eun Hye. She couldn’t say anything and she turned back silently. She hide against the wall and sobbed wordlessly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Mrs. Chang who was worried about them followed So Min mutely from her back. She was hiding on the stairs to when she saw the sobbing So Min turned back from the balcony and hiding at the back of the wall. She runs toward So Min.

 

“So Min, what happen? Did Hyun joong scold you” she asked. So Min shook her head.

 

“Then why are you crying?”

 

“It… it’s noting Unnie. I.. I am tired. I should go” So Min tried to make an excuses. She runs to the accelarator without taking back her shoes.

 

“Yah, Jung So Min! Where are you going!?” Mrs. Chang shouted at her and tries to chase her.

 

Hyun joong release his hug immediately when he heard Mrs. Chang was shouting So Min’s name. He can clearly saw Mrs. Chang was chasing for someone hardly because she was wearing heels.  Hyun joong run towards her and grabs her hands.

 

“Unnie. What happen? Why are you here?” he asked promptly.

 

“There, So Min was running away with her bare foot. Yah, Hyun joong what have you done?” Mrs. Chang asked as she saw Eun Hye was following at his back. Without answering her back, Hyun joong took So Min, shoes and run vastly trough the accelarator.

 

Eun Hye tried to catch Hyun Jon but got grabbed by Mrs. Chang instead.

 

“You should stay here! You should not get into them” she ordered.

 

“But… I need to explain”

 

“Leave them this resolve the matter alone. We shouldn’t bother them. Please?” she begged. Eun Hye nodded weakly as she walks on the stairs followed by Mrs. Chang and head toward the party.

 

 Hyun joong was really near to the entrance of the lift but unfortunately he passed it because of his over speed. As he passed, the accelarator was slowly closed and at a moment he saw So Min was there while sobbing.

 

“So Min!” He shouted. Unfortunately, when So Min heading up her head the door was already closed.

 

“Arrgh!!” Hyun joong shouted her frust and tried the other accelarator.

 

“Arghh.. This stupid accelarator!! You shouldn’t be like this at this moment.” He screamed while kicking the lift.

 

He runs rashly to the emergency stairs as she knew that the other lift hasn’t worked out. He runs on the stairs as fast as he could until he gets into the first level. He looks everywhere but he cannot see her whereabouts.

 

“This girl, how come she leaves this place when she doesn’t know anything about this place? She really plays well to make me died in worries.” He mumbled nervously. He went out and tried to look her everywhere.

 

 

 

Sorry everyone. I've just got better from my flu recently. (Ps- Got no idea how to further my story when i had my head sick)

Im am trying to solve the twist between them, but the story got twisted more and more... huhuhu... It was really hard for me to end up the twist...

Enjoy the story okay.. Once again really sorry for the late update...

Thank You for the subscriber...

and all the comments... Thanks sooo much.... ^___^