Double Kisses...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

**************

 

So Min woke up a little bit late in the morning and still felt a little bit lightheaded. She was yawning and groaned in pain when she budges slightly to the left.

 

So Min smiled when she saw Hyun Joong who was attractively sleeping beside her, while his lap was on her head. So Min stared her master at moments. She closed her eyes and intending to sleep more like nothing happen.

 

“I am dreaming of him sleeping beside me for the first time. He looks very handsome even though he was sleeping. How if it was going to be true? My heart might stops.” She mumbled and chuckled.

 

“Why are chuckling by yourself. And stop with the mumble because you are not dreaming.” So Min widened her eyes and it is true that Hyun Joong is laying beside her.

 

“I am not dreaming?” So Min slaps her cheek and groaned.

 

“Stupid, why are you slapping yourself? Get up now, my hand has been cramped because of your heavy skull.” So Min quickly gets up and stepped back.

 

“Yah, watch out! You are falling from the bed.” He warned when he saw So Min keep stepping back.

 

“Aaahh! Ouch! Its hurt” So Min has already fallen and laid on the floor. Hyun Joong stirs up from his laid and lift up So Min. So Min tries to escape from Hyun Joong arms. She starts to feel panic.

 

“Let me go. Yah, let me go! What have you done to me?” So Min screamed and hits Hyun Joong repeatedly. He endured and grabs her hands.

 

“Yah, listen to me. It was not like what you are thinking. You have been misunderstood” said Hyun Joong tried to clarify the situation. But So Min seem doesn’t want to stop because of her nervousness towards him.

 

“Help me, help.” So Min was trying to escape from Hyun Joong but they knocked together on the bed and Hyun Joong was laying on So Min. So Min stopped screaming and dumfounded at moments.

 

“Are you done with your scream?”

 

“Aaaahhhh, Let me go… Go away” So Min continues. She tries to push Hyun Joong away but she was too weak. Hyun Joong tries to stop her but got hit instead. He couldn’t hold anymore and intending to stops her by forcefully kissing her lips.

 

So Min stop and staying still when Hyun Joong kissed her. Her eyes were widely opened without any blinking. The kiss was last for several second until Hyun Joong aware to his silly action.

 

“I am sorry to my silly action. But you should at least listen to me first. Let me clarify the situation. I am not as bad as you think.” Hyun Joong bare manage to talk freely to So Min. So Min nodded but still covering . She was really shocked when her master kissed her.

 

Hyun Joong then back to normal state and ask So Min to do so. “You might have many things to ask.” told Hyun Joong. So Min shyly nodded.

 

“Why are you ending up sleeping with me? I thought you are sleeping at you room?” she asks.

 

“You really remember anything about last night? You was drunk last night you know it?”

 

“How could I remember if I am asleep that time?”

 

“Fuh… This girl is really getting on my nerves. You’re the one who was drunk and keep making noises since last night.”

 

“Me..? How could I?

 

“If you don’t believe me then look at the mess that you have done at living room.”

 

“Oh my God, how is this happened?”

 

“It must because of the Ginseng liquor that you drank last night. Why didn’t you tell me that you are prohibited to drink?”

 

“I have told you that I can’t drink. You don even hear me but ask me to drink the whole glass instead.”

 

“Then you should have told me clearly”

 

“Wait, how did you know that I cannot drink?”

 

“You friend, Min Ah told me. Because of your wild action I have no other choice than called her. She asked me to stay with you the whole night to prevent any undesirable circumstances. That is why I end up sleeping with you.”

 

“I am sorry. I have caused trouble all night. I admitted my mistake but you are also has done wrong…” she was hesitating.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“The kiss. That was my first time. You shouldn’t do that even if you want to stop me. I really wish that I can give it to someone special” told So Min with her embarrass mode.

 

“What do you mean it was first? I don’t think so.” Chuckled Hyun Joong. So Min put her curious stare to her master. Hyun Joong places his face near to So Min.

 

“You really have no idea what’s going on last night isn’t?” ask Hyun Joong. So Min shakes her head slowly.

 

“I think you should figure it out by your self. You are so wild when you drunk. I was a disaster sleeping with you. You are so not a still sleeper.” Teased Hyun Joong. So Min shyly covers her face with her hands.

 

“Let me tell you a little bit about what happen last night. Where should I begin?” he continues with his tease.

 

“Stop it. I’ll figure it my self. Don’t you know that I am really embarrassed right now.” told So Min while running towards the bathroom in order to cover her red face. Hyun Joong chuckled.

 

“It was relieved that you are getting better than last night. It seems that you have recovered a little. It reduces my worries at least. Just come out when you are done. I am going to make breakfast. Let’s have our breakfast together.” asked Hyun Joong while staring to So Min who was smiling when displaying her nodded head from the bathroom.

 

After Hyun Joong move about to the kitchen, So Min closed the door and starts brushing her teeth. She tries to figure out the last night incident as she got some hint while brushing her teeth.

 

**************

 

The drunken So Min was dancing wildly at the living room while Hyun Joong tried to stop her.

 

“Yah, Jung So Min. You are so noise. You should be sleeping right now. Go to your bed” So Min chuckled and pointed her tongue to Hyun Joong.

 

“Are you drunk?” he asked curiously. So Min nodded and then shakes her head.

 

“Let’s get back to sleep” Hyun Joong pulled So Min and directs her to her room.

 

It was hard for him to handle So Min who was drunk because she kept going to living room and making noises.

 

“Yah, you are here again. I have told you to stay at your bed” Hyun Joong pulled her once again to her room. He laid her to the bed and grabs her cell phone. He starts dialing her friend number.

 

“So Min-ah! Are you okay? We have been worried about you.”

 

“Sorry to say but I am not So Min. I am her master”

 

“Oh the monster master. Why did So Min cell phone was with you?”

 

“I have no time to argue with you. There is a little problem. So Min was drunk and keeps doing messes and noises. How should I handle her?”

 

“What have you given to her to drink?”

 

“I only gave her a glass of Ginseng Liquor earlier to help her in warming process.

 

“Yah. That girl cannot stand to any alcoholic drink even a little. She will go wild if she does.”

 

“It has already happen. What should I do then?”

 

“Stay with her”

 

“What? You mean the whole night?”

 

“Yes of course. You might lose her from your sight when you are not staying with her. She even walking in her sleep while drunk”

 

“Really? Looks like what you say was true. Anyway thanks. I’ll try my best to take care of her”

 

“Hey”

 

“What?”

 

“Thanks for taking care of my friend.”

 

“Okay. That’s my responsibility anyway. Bye”

 

Hyun Joong disconnect the phones put it to the original position. He startled when So Min was standing at his back.

 

“Yah, you startled me. You are standing at my back without any sign.”

 

“What are you doing with my phone? And why you called my friend? Do you like her?”

 

“Stop with the nonsense Jung So Min. Stop yelling and get on the bed now!" So Min chuckled and pinch Hyun Joong cheek.

 

“Ommmo… our master is so cute when baing angry.”

 

“Yah, please stop pinching my cheek So Min! Its hurts.” So Min stopped a while and stared at him.

 

“You are also good looking. Too bad that you already have a person you like. I have nothing compared to her isn’t?” she kept mumbled. Hyun joong smiles when he heard the mumble.

 

“What’s with the stare? Is anything on my face?” ask Hyun Joong. So Min closen up her face to Hyun Joong. His heart started beating fast at sudden.

 

“Your lip is so red. Are you putting on lip gloss on your mouth?” asks So Min. Hyun Joong nervously shook his head.

 

“Do you remember the kiss tease that you made the other day? You really shouldn’t do that. It proved that you are bad. You are a bad, bad teaser.”

 

“Well, I was fun teasing you anyway”

 

“Bwoh?”

 

“I like to tease you, and I felt great when I saw your clumsiness.

 

So Min cannot handle her madness and push Hyun Joong away from her. She was nearly fall because of her unbalanced body but got grabbed by Hyun Joong immediately.

 

“Yah, be careful you clumsy.”

 

“Hehe.. You save me again mister.Thank you” So Min bowed her head but hits Hyun Joong’s face instead. He groaned.

 

“Jung So Min. Its hur..t”

 

Hyun Joong was intending to yell when So Min stop him with her unintentional kiss. He was surprised but without he realize, he had fallen into her kiss. He however felt the charmed feeling as she land her lips into him. She might not as good as other kisser but she it was very warm and polite. Hyun Joong was really getting into her and responding her kiss into passionate one. Both of his hand was bounded tightly on her waist while So Min’s hands were on his chest. The kiss take place about a few minutes until So Min politely releases her lips from Hyun Joong. Her eyes were staring sparklingly at Hyun Joong until he got goose bumps. She chuckled.

 

“Why did you laugh?”

 

“That’s because you are so funny. You’ve got goose bumps after kiss. I am really happy for the first time”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I got managed to tease you. This will pay for all your teases” cleared So Min chuckling.

 

Hyun Joong was dumfounded but then smiled when he saw So Min pointed her tongue to him. She turns her body and move towards the door. Hyun Joong grabs her waist, lift up her body and carry her to the bed. He laid her on the bed and placed himself beside her.

 

“Yah, you should sleep at your own room. This bed was mine” So Min said. Before she continue yelling Hyun Joong cover with his hand.

 

”I am going to stay with you tonight. Stop talking or else I am going to land my lip on your.” Hyun Joong played with his fake fierce face. So Min nodded.

 

Close your eyes now and sleep. I am going to watch you.” warned him. So Min closed her eyes as she really obeyed him.

**************