The misunderstanding...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

*****************

 

So Min and Eun Hye were were curiously staring to each other but after moment So Min gave her friendly bows. Eun Hye then replies. So Min can see Eun Hye curiosity towards and she was waiting Hyun Joong to initiate the conversation between them. She then yields when she saw her master was quite lost and silent.

 

“Oh. Annyonghaseyo, My name is So Min, Jung So Min. I am his maid.” Eun Hye took out her relieve after she know the reason why  So Min was standing beside Hyun Joong.

 

“Annyohaseyo, I am Eun Hye. Yoon Eun Hye. I am Hyun Joong close friend. I was really curious when I saw you earlier. I thought that you are….”

 

“Oh, no Miss Eun Hye. I am nothing to him. Just a personal maid” So Min immediately interrupts her from talking.

 

Eun Hye nods. She turns her looks to blanky Hyun Joong who was staring sharply at his maid. A little disappointment comes through his heart when he heard to So Min confession. But he knew that his own heart cannot reveal the feeling he had with So Min since a woman he used to like was standing in front of him. His attentions then turn to Eun Hye when she turn him to her and hugs him tightly. Hyun Joong was hesitating at moment but replies her hug warmly. The only thing So Min can do is just staring them cheerlessly but still with her fake cool expression.

 

“I miss you so much Hyun Joong-si. We haven’t meet for so long” she said.

 

“Me to. But to think, you the one who leaved us without any sign.” replies Hyun Joong. Eun Hye releases her hug and moves her face straight to Hyun Joong.

 

“I am really sorry for being selfish that time. I really want to pursue my dream at that time. You knew that an opportunity came rarely to me.”

 

“I knew that you were fallen to He Ra’s bribe. You abandoned me and leave us all at once. You knew that I was going to confess to you but you did not show up that day.”

 

“I have come to you Hyun Joong. With what I am right now, I have a confidence to starts with you. Let us starts anew”

 

Hyun Joong stared closely to Eun Hye. She has becoming more beautiful and matured compared to the old her. She has turned into more sophiscicated and elegant after a few year passed.

 

Hyun Joong was startled when Eun Hye was passionately embracing him, but he just let her be. He want to refresh his feeling towards Eun Hye but those kinds of feeling seem lost and refuse to get into him. After monents, Hyun Joong gently removes her hands from his face.

 

“I am sorry. I can’t felt the same feeling like years ago. It seems faded away along with time.”

 

“But Hyun Joong, I have been through a lot in order to become the one who will suit you. Look at me now. I am great and well known clothes designer. You should be proud for me.”

 

“I am proud of you. I really do. A moment ago I really wanted ensure whether or not I am still liking you. But the moment you hug me, I assure that I missed you so much”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, but just as a friend”

 

“You can not say that to me Hyun Joong.”

 

“Eun Hye-yah please listen to me, I already have….”

 

“Please don’t say that. I am going. I will talk to you later. You might startle for my sudden appearance.”

 

“But…”

 

 

Eun Hye immediately walks away when Hyun Joong tried to reveal his true feeling towards her. She wipes her tears and keeps encouraging herself that she is still in his heart.

 

Hyun Joong sighed. He felt bad for disappointing Eun Hye but he can’t help since his crush on her seems fading away. And he knew the reason for this is because of So Min. Hyun Joong turns to his back when she realize about So Min who was standing next to him but she has gone in to the kitchen.

 

“How long she has been standing here? I wish she heard the whole scene earlier. Should I talk to her?”

 

Hyun Joong was hesitating at first but then bravely approaches So Min. So Min aware that Hyun Joong was at her back but she purposefully ignoring him.

 

“Hey.... do you have anything to say to me?” ask Hyun Joong awkwardly. So Min shook her heads and continues cleaning the dishes.

 

“I just want you to know, she was my friend back then, and she used to be my cru…”

 

“Your crush right?” Hyun Joong heard the cracked voiced from So Min mouth. He nods.

 

“She is so pretty. No wonder you like her. She fulfill all men desire of qualification”

 

“Yes, I admit that like her. But that was”

 

“How is it?” So Min cuts.

 

“What?” ask Hyun Joong curiously.

 

“The kiss”

 

“Bwoh, what kiss?”

 

“How was her kiss compared to when you kiss me? I think mine means nothing at all to you”

 

“I think you have misunderstood”

 

“How can I, when I clearly saw she was passionately embracing you earlier”

 

“Wait, you didn’t saw the entire situation isn’t?

 

“Why should I saw that passionate sight between you two? It will turns me into a silly person if I do that”

 

“You don’t know actually happen between us So Min”

 

“I don’t want to know it either. That is not my business. It have nothing to do with me at all.”

 

“Yah, Jung So Min. How could you say that?”

 

“I am sorry for being so harsh mister. I just felt useless. Let’s just forget about the moments we got earlier”

 

“How about the kiss? We got the feeling isn’t?”

 

“Forget about it. My kiss was noting compared to her at all. Somehow I felt regret sharing them with you”

 

“Do you really mean it?”

 

“Yes, I mean it. I think we are just getting confused since we are staying together. I am so tired right now. I’d appreciate if you can leave me alone for a moment. Please excuse me.” So Min leaves. She was tearing after she passed Hyun Joong and walks toward her room.

 

*************

 

 

So Min closed the door and landed weakly to her bed. She could not believe that she has just told him to forget their blissful moment together.

 

"It is better if we forget the desire to develop our feeling together. He deserve to get a good one. I was nothing compared to her. So Min please aware of your self. You are just a maid. You got it?"

 

So Min purposefully said the unintended word to Hyun Joong but she can’t help herself from being heartbroken when she saw Eun Hye embraced him passionately and place her face close to Hyun Joong. She leaves them sorrowfully and moves toward the kitchen and pretends to do some works. Tears by tears falls from her eyes but she couldn’t stop them from falling. When she realize Hyun Joong approached her she wipe her tears and try to pretend like normal.

 

***********

 

 

Hyun Joong was speechless when So Min said the words he didn’t wish to hear. His heart felt even bitter when the kiss meant nothing to her and she doesn’t really care about developing their feeling towards each other.

 

“She has misunderstood me. What should I do?” he mutters.

 

 

Sorry for the late update....

problem occured when i uploaded the story before....  it required html coding when i post previous story before...

Now the problem has recovered... and i was able to post this..

Enjoy reading this chapter okay... Hv a nice day...

For the subscribers and commenters, thanks so much for the supports. Love you all.... ^_____^