Meeting

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

*********************************

 

“Where are we going Mister?” So Min asked Hyun Joong with curiosity. He hasn’t been saying anything since they entered his car and pretending to concentrate with the driving.

Hyun Joong stays in silence. He looked at her while giving her a beam.

“Is there anything I should know? You can just tell me. Are you hiding something from me?” she asks more.

“It’s nothing important” he replied shortly.

“I’m curious. You’re asking me out during my class hour. Is there something going on?” she quirked her brow.

He nods, but still not saying anything.

“I am waiting for your reply Mister. What is it?”

“You need to change” Hyun Joong speaks up suddenly.

“Ohh, change what?”

“You need to change into proper attire.”

“I am fine with this outfit Mister.”

“You cannot attend meeting with that outfit So Min. We are going to meet my dad. He would like to see us.”

“What, is it for real? You should have told me earlier. It’s a second meeting but I haven’t prepare anything for him”

“You don’t have to prepare anything So Min. You’re coming with me is good enough.” 

“But this is not polite of me Mister”

“Okay… okay…We’ll find something, are you satisfied now?”

So Min nodded and gives him a very bright smile, enough for him to cool down.

“For now let find some nice outfits for you to change. You need to have your make up done also”

“Don’t bother to buy any Mister. “

“Again..?”

“I got something nice to wear.

“No… No… No… I doubt your style.”

“I would be better if I dress up like my style isn’t it? Let your father know me better the real me.”

“Are you sure with this, So Min?”

“Yes I am. With no doubt”

 

************************

 

“How do I look? Is this good enough?” So Min went out from Hyun Joong suit room and shows her outfit to Hyun Joong who was already stunned.

"Wow. Everything she put on her is always mesmerizing me. She is innocently pretty.” He murmured. 

"Mister?" So Min asked curiosly to Hyun Joong who's already frozen in front of her.

 

 

“Mmmm… You look nice. Let’s go with this.”

“Nice? Is that only? There are nothing more?”

“Should I say more?”

“You should say something lovely.” So Min replied with her low tone, tried not to make him hear her out.

“What is it? I cannot hear you” he stands and walks towards her.

“Emmm… Nothing Mister? Let’s go?” So Min tried to change the topic. She went back to his and brought a big paper bag with her.

“What’s that?” Hyun Joong asked curiously.

“It’s a knitted sweater.”

“Is it? Let me take a look” he grabs the bag from her and took it out. It’s a very nice knitted purple sweater.

“Yah… That was for your father. You cannot open it” She grabbed the sweater and folded it nicely before putting it back into the bag.

“Did you knit it for my dad?”

 She nods.

“How about mine?”

“What yours?”

“I want thing like that” he pouted his mouth towards the bags.

“I don’t think you like it, you always like branded things”

“I do like it. Especially when it comes from you” Hyun Joong replied in a gloomy tone. His face was a bit down. So Min giggled looking her Mister’s expression and grabs his arm.

“Come with me” She pulled his hand and asked him to follow her into his suit room. She let her hand off from Hyun Joong’s arms and went into the corner of the room. She took out one nicely knitted sweater in dark blue color, and shows it to him. Hyun Joong beamed and walks towards her. He takes the sweater and giggled happily.

“I made for you already.”

“Thanks So min. Why haven’t you told me?”

“ I want it to be a surprise for you. It was there since 2 weeks ago. Don’t you realize it?” she said while grinned at him.

“Really…? How can I know? It has been a long time I haven’t looked at my outfit room since you are in charge of my every day’s outfits.”

“Oooh.. I forgot about that Mister”

“How come you forget a little thing, my dummy?” he grinned while her hair.

“Hey...! Stop calling me dummy”

“You are my dummy and I love you so much”

“I love you to Mister”

“Shall we go now my dummy?

“Hmmmm… no one can beat my big teaser. Let’s go master.”

 

Hyun Joong chuckled happily while taking her hand and led her to his car. So Min followed him, pulled a long breath while hoping everything will be alright between her and Hyun Joong’s father.

 

Hi reader,

Thanks so much for waiting for the next update.

Here, i update a bit of the story.

Enjoy the read and wait for my next update.

Thank you so much.. ^_^