Her devil plan

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

********

 

“So Min I am leaving. Go to my studio after class. You have some work to do. By the way, don’t forget to get the attires from our sponsor for my concert.”

 

“But Mister can I take a pass for today? I have something to do urgently”

 

“Is there anything important than doing your job as my maid?”

 

“Actually I have to attend for job interview this evening. I need money to pay for my studies’ fee”

 

“I don’t care. You will have to sent those attires before you do you own thing.

 

“Oo.. okay Mister”

 

********

 

After the classes end, So Min who was already covered herself with formal attire rush herself to get Hyun Joong’s clothing for his performances. She intends to go through to the interview after sending those clothes to him.

 

 

“So Min-ah the interview will end at sharp 5.00 p.m. There are still 1 hour left. Where are you going? You should be there right now” Min Ah tried to chase up So Min who was already in a taxi.

 

“Sorry Min Ah. I still have something to do. You should go first and wait for me there. I will be there as soon as I can.” Replied So Min while waving to Min Ah.

 

“So Min-ah! You better not let or else you are going to loose that job”.

 

“Araso Min Ah-yah. I’ll be there. Don’t worry.”

 

“Babe, you are running so fast. I have called you few times back there. Anyway let’s get going, you and So min will not manage attend if we are late. Where is So Min” Min Ho who was just arrive was gasping his breath.

 

“Ommo…. My poor boy, sorry I didn’t hear you. So Min was just leave. She still has something to go. It must her boss order. Poor my chingu.

 

“There is nothing we can do about that. We should be there first and wait for her there. Let’s go” said Min Ho grabbing Min Ah hands leading her to his car.

 

***********

 

So Min was run hastily toward Hyun Joong changing room. When she entered, she can see nobody was there.

 

“Where is everyone? Why is nobody here? Are they still practicing? I have to go right now. What should I do? The interview session will end in no time.” So Min mumbled. Her best friends have called for her many times whether or not she can make the time to attend the interview.

 

Hera came to Hyun Joong’s changing room and wanted to support him for his today’s performance. She was curious when she saw a girl sitting on the couch waiting for someone worriedly.

 

“Who are you, what are doing here” asked He Ra.

 

So Min stands up and bowed politely.

 

“Hello, my name is Jung So Min. I’m Mr. Kim’s maid’. So Min politely introduced, while giving her hand to He Ra to shack with her.

 

He Ra ignored her arrogantly and sits on the couch. So Min takes her hand back to the position and felt embarrassed with He Ra’s reaction.

 

“So, you are the maid the Hyun Joong has talked about.”

 

“Neh? Yes that was me. But, excuse me, can I know who you are miss? I haven’t seen you before this”

 

“What’s was with this girl? She doesn’t even know a famous Korean female star? She is wired. I wonder why Hyun Joong chose her.” Mutters He Ra.

 

“Miss, do you hear me? May I know you miss?” He Ra was startled when So Min faces got near to her.

 

“Oh.. You startled me. You shouldn’t do that!”

 

“Sorry Miss. But you are still not introducing yourself.”

 

“I am his personal assistant” lied He Ra confidently.  

 

“Really? Oh, thanks God! Then could you please head these clothes to Mister on my behalf? I really need to go right now. I have important thing to do”

 

“Go ahead. I’ll give these to him when he comes”

 

“Oh, thank you so much Miss.” So Min thanked to He Ra innocently without knowing that He Ra was planning something wicked on her. She excitedly hands the clothes to He Ra before she went out.

 

 “Go anywhere you want. I am going to make you regret for being Hyun Joong’s maid. Watch you girl. I am going to play with you” He Ra watch So Min leaves with her devil eyes.

 

 

Capter 12. Hv a nice reading...

thanks supporter.... Love u all...