Wavering situation...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

*********

So Min was hesitating whether or not to enter the bar where Hyun Joong had gone to. He has been drunk and kept mumbled about not going home if So Min doesn’t appear in front of him. Jae Joong who was with him had got no idea other than begging So Min to show herself infront him.

 

“What should I do if he never let me go when I show up? Our plan may fail”

 

“Don’t worry So Min. He was really drunk right now. He may not really recognize you. He won’t move as long as he doesn’t see you.”

 

“But I…?”

 

“Please So Min. He seems really distracted since you leaved. He missed you. Won’t you felt the same? As long as he is safetly taken home then it is okay, you may go after sending him. Is it okay?

 

“That was a hard request for me”

 

“Please So Min, help my friend. I beg you”

 

So Min was thinking at first but the she agreed to meet Hyun Joong take him home. She wishes that she could refuse the request but she was really worried about Hyun Joong condition.

 

*********

 

So Min slowly entered the room where Hyun Joong stayed at. Jae Joong who was patiently waiting for her, put his relaived smile when he saw So Min. So Min bowed to Jae Joong before she turns her attention towards Hyun Joong.

 

“How is he?” So Min asked while her eyes keep staring to her master.

 

“He falls asleep while waiting for you. He felt happy when I said that you will come.”

 

“But I am just sending him home”

 

“I know”

 

“What should I do?”

 

“Wake him up. I am going to take my car. Bring him to the entrance. I am going to wait you both there.”

 

“Ooo… Neh..” agreed So Min. Jae Joong smile and pats her shoulder before he get out to take his car. She watched him out before she move near to Hyun Joong. So Min stares his master at the moment. She missed him so much as her tears welling around her eyes. She stops her tears when Hyun Joong awake from his sleep.

 

Hyun Joong stares to person who’s sitting next to him. He can’t really see her clearly but he seems recognize her. He curved his smile and hold So Min.

 

“You finally came. Where have you gone?” he asked her as he strengthens his arm around her. So Min was just staying still and let Hyun Joong hugging her tightly as she really missed the contact of his body.

 

“Are you okay?” she asked in a low and tremble voice.

 

“I am not. How am I going to be okay? You leave me without telling. It hurt me a lot.” He weakly replied.

 

“I am sorry.”

 

Hyun Joong releases his hug and embraces her and they stared to each other for moments.

 

“You look pale. Did you eat on time mister?”

 

“You are not there to cook for me. How can I eat then? You should go back to me.” He then places his forehead towards her shoulder.

 

“I am sorry”

 

“I felt really dizzy right now. Let’s talked after I reign my consciousness. Let me sleep for an hours. And I begged you please, don’t leave me before that” begged Hyun Joong.

 

So Min remains silent. She wished she could agree. She wished that she could stay longer with him but she realize that she was thinking of wasteful hope of being with him. She took her cell phones and dial up Jae Joong.

 

“Oppa. I can’t do this.  I am afraid that will never leave him anymore if I get in back to the house. It is better if I leave now. I even doubt to myself”

 

“Its okay So Min. Let’s meet out side”

 

“Aniyo Oppa. I am going home directly. Please take care of mister. I am really sorry. I can’t send him home. I am going” she said in trembled voice.

 

“So Min… Hello…” before Jae Joong could say anything the phone has already disconnected. Jae Joong run toward the room but unfortunately So Min has gone. He put a heavy sighed and sit beside Hyun Joong.

 

“She really gone isn’t? She refuses to hear me out.” He startled as Hyun Joong spoke to him. Hyun Joong opened his eyes and places his stare towards Jae Joong.

 

“You are awake?”

 

“Do you have anything to say to me? Are you hiding something” he asked Jae Joong.

 

“Did you heard anything?”

 

“Yes. I seem that you the one planned this thing”

 

“I am sorry. I… I…”

 

Hyun Joong stands up and grabs Jae Joong’s collar. He pushes him roughly toward the wall.

 

“I tought we are friends! I really thought that you are the one who understand me the most. Why! Why you told her to leave me. Why!” he screamed to Jae Joong. He then lands his punch to Jae Joong stomach. Jae Joong groaned in pain. Luckily, he managed to fend off when Hyun Joong tries to hit him  for the second time. He grabs Hyun Joong hands and then pushes him into the couch.

 

“Listen to me Hyun Joong. She cried all day and this is because of you! She even dares to leave you because she doesn’t wish you to lose your reputation. I help her out of pity do you understand that? And I don’t think that you dare to lose your reputation just because of a woman don’t you?”

 

“How if I dare?!”

 

“What?”

 

“I was planning to tell people about my feeling. I am going to tell them during the press tomorrow. But you have destroyed everything!”

 

“I never thought that you will think that way. I…I am really sorry”

 

Hyun Joong sighed. He cover her tearing eyes and tries to calms himself meanwhile Jae Joong was gasping his breath.

 

“Are you okay?” Hyun Joong asked after a moment.

 

“I am alright. You are good puncher even you got drunk” He replied in gasping tone.

 

“I am sorry”

 

“It’s okay. Serves me right. Sorry for planning that silly thing. I will try to make it up for you.”

 

“How are you going to persuade her?”

 

“I got my own idea. But please let’s go home for now. You need a rest. I will think of something for you to get her back.” Jae Joong says as he holds Hyun Joong hand and places it on his shoulders. Hyun Joong obeyed as he punched softly Jae Joong face before they smirked to each other.

 

**************

 

So Min stayed home after helping Min Ah delivering newspaper to her neighborhoods early in the morning. She was still couldn’t get out due to the breaking news between them. She tried to distract herself from thinking about the matter by busying herself drawing some scathes.

 

So Min was concentrating on her drawing Jae Joong called her and told her something that she didn’t wish to hear.

 

“Is it true oppa? He is leaving?” asked So Min while wavering.

 

“Yes So Min. He told me this morning. He will be gone to another country for years”

 

“Bwoh? He will leave today? What should I do? I don’t even have the chance to see him.” So Min whispers. She was shocked about Hyun Joong sudden plan of leaving the country.

 

“Hello, So Min? Are you still there?”

 

“Oppa…… I think this is the best solution for us.”

 

“Do you really want him to go? You should stops him and tell him about your feeling”

 

“How could I saying that thing to him. I don’t deserve it.”

 

“But you should. This is concerning to your heart and feeling. Be true to yourself. You should stop thinking about others feeling right now. You should take care of yours.”

 

“Oppa…”

 

“He will leave an hour from now. You should get going now meet him. Otherwise you will regret later on”

 

So Min felt like her heart burst out. Her face was really hot and it was very hard for her heart to breath. She was trembling yet she was hesitating whether or not to go to see Hyun Joong.

 

**********

 

“Ajjushi, could you please drive faster? I really need to be there soon” So Min tries to persuade the taxi driver to increase his speed. She was unsure whether or not she can make time to meet Hyun Joong.

 

“Mister please don’t leave before I reach there. I should at least disclose my feeling before you go. Please wait for me” she whispered. She keeps looking at her watch as she wishing that the time could be turned back.

 

“Sorry miss. I couldn’t move faster anymore. It seems that the road jam really bad.”

 

“Ohh… I never mind then. I will stop from here. Here is the money. Thank you, ajjushi.” So Min runs towards the street right after she get out from the car.

 

“Please, wait for me mister.” She mumbles while run towards the air port with all her might.

 

It takes her about 15 minutes to reach the airport but she manage to get there. She goes towards the departing area and tried to look for Hyun Joong. After a taking some time for the searching, So Min disappointingly throw herself on the seat as she heard Hyun Joong flight has already departed. She couldn’t able to shed her tears as she cried silently while regretting not being able to meet Hyun Joong for the last time.

 

She then walks away with her gasping breath, leaving weakly and sorrowfully. The area which has been crowded at first has become silent since there was only a count of people who was still remains. As she leaves, Jae Joong called her to ensure whether or not she able to meet Hyun Joong.

 

“He left already. I didn’t manage to see him”

 

“Really? You should have met him. You really don’t see him? He really has gone huh?”

 

“Neh.. Oppa. His flight has already departed. He has left. I didn’t manage to confess to him” she replied with her trembling voices.

 

She was standing halfheartedly on the wall when someone with black hats, glasses and black attire comes hurriedly towards her. His mouth was fully covered with dark scarf.

 

“Oppa, that person seems wired. He seems coming to me. He was scary” So Min muttered as she slowly back off. He seems taking something from her jacket and keeps following her.

 

“So Min.. Hello. So Min, are you there. What happen” Jae Joong asked worriedly on the phone. So Min turns back and tried to run away but unfortunately she was hastily grabbed by the unknown man. Her phone dropped as she tried to escape from him.

 

“Hel…Help me…ahhhmmm” she couldn’t scream anymore because was locked by his hands. He then brought her into a quiet corner where no on could see them.

 

Min gasped her breath as she was really scared to face the terrible thing that might happen for a second time. He pushed So Min to on the wall and place deepen his face to her. His hand was still covering . So Min was wavering and closed her eyes while shedding her tears.

 

Sorry for delaying the press...

Sorry for continuing the twist...

Wait for my next chapter okay...

Enjoy you reading...