Run away but lost...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

**************

So Min was sitting outside of the unknown food store after she stopped from running due to tiredness. Her half uncovered body was freezing and her feet were slight harmed from running. She couldn’t stop tearing when she bears in mind the  scene she didn't wish to see just now.

 

“Where am I? Did I lost myself? What should I do?” she mumbled while looking around. She realize that people are staring at her weirdly while passing her. Her stomach grumbled really hard when she smell a very tasty foods scent from the store.

 

“Babo So Min. why did you run away when you didn’t know anything about this place? And you are running without taking any money?” she stands up and tried to memorize the place she passed before. Unfortunately she failed.

 

“How am I going back?  I forgot the way I have passed before. Plus…..  I am so hungry.” She mumbled as she touched her stomach.

 

“Miss, are you okay?” someone asked her in a language that she doesn’t know. There were two men who were in front of her asking her with their nation language.

 

“I don’t know what you are saying about.” She answered as she stopped from her sobs.

 

The two men tried to ask with her with their body language, as they pull her to an unknown place.

 

“Yah, where are you taking me? Help me.. Help!!” she shouted for a help. She was probing when people who was passing by didn’t mind to help her and but kept laughing.

 

The men took her to a place that she doesn’t familiar with. There is a woman who was doing the typing while the other was talking to her.

 

“Sit here” one of the men ordered her to sit down. So Min sits and asked where she was at. But still, it was an unknowable answer. They tried to make new body language.

 

“Cellphone? Do you want my cellphone.”  She guessed. They shook their head.

 

“Friend, cellphone. Call them?” one of them asked her with his two fingers at his ear and mouth.

 

“Ahhh… Friends, call my friends” she told. They nodded.

 

So Min knocked her head lightly.

 

“Babo So Min. How can I forget about this?” she takes her phone and tried to find someone number.

 

“Should I call him?” she was hesitating.

 

“Yah, you can’t So Min. You have just ran away from him. Why should you call him now” she patted her head.

 

“But there is now one can save you other than him. He is the only one you knew here” her other minds talked. After a while thought, she shook her head. She stopped when the two men in front of her was staring at her strangely. So Min smiled and looked at her phone back.

 

**************

 

Hyun joong searched So Min every where of the locale but he still couldn’t found her. Luckily that the place wasn’t surrounded by people and he wasn’t chased by anyone at that time.

 

“So Min, where are you. You shouldn’t wander around at the place you didn’t familiarize with. Wait until I found you and you are finished” he muttered as his heart was really trembled and mad.

 

While wandering around like a mad man he manages his time to buy a couple of hats, eyeglasses, scarf, a pairs of gloves and sweater from the nearest shop. He pleaded to the ajjumma of the shop for not to disclose him to the public, and cover himself in disguise. Luckily the ajjumma was really kind and agreed to help. He was almost done changing when he got a phone call. After talking on the phone at the moments, he rushed out from the changing room.

 

“Ajjumma, I’m going. Thanks for covering me up” he says while waving to the ajjumma before he get out from the shop. She nodded and waving back to him as she sent him “be careful” signal.

 

“I will. Take care.”

 

Hyun joong dash from the shop to the other places of the area promptly. He ignored people around him and kept bumped to the others while running.

 

************

 

Hera throws away the remote control over the TV screen intensely when she saw the news shows that Hyun joong and So Min was officially dated.

 

“What?! Is that for real? How is that happened? Seungri told me that she has already left him. How come did they end up together?” she murmured with her anger expression.

 

She tried to call Seungri but it turned to out to be a voicemail. He Ra irritably tossed her phone on the floor and starts to toss every thing next to her.

 

She then take her phone back and called her on and only savior, Mrs. Kim, Hyun Joong’s mother.

 

“What!!! How is that possible? I’ve just warned her not to unveil their relationship. She agreed to cooperate. Don’t worry He Ra baby, Uncle and I will make sure this engagement thing to be happen. That woman will take her lesson!!” said Mrs. Kim angrily, enough to make He Ra contented of winning Hyun Joong back.

 

“Stupid So Min. You’ll be finished! Just wait until you get back. I am going to make you suffer. You better watch out!!” yelled He Ra as she tried to hold her breath.

 

Hi everyone....

First of all, I want to apologize for the late update... I am really sorry...

Enjoy the new chapter and wait for the next incoming chapter....

Have fun reading...