Madness and trap...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

***********

 

So Min tries to catch up with the time to make up her interview. Unfortunately the time has already passed and the interview was just passed when she arrive.

 

“Min Ah, I am here. Can is still make up for the interview?”

 

“Yah, Jung So Min! Why did you just arrive now? How can you make up for the interview if it has just ended?” scolds Min Ah. Min Ho tried to calm her.

 

So Min was just standing still in front of them. She felt really disappointed because she has just lost an opportunity to get a job. Her tears keep falling down. Min Ah felt regret because she behave like mad to So Min.

 

“Hey, don’t cry So Min. It really makes me feel bad. Sorry for boil over you earlier.”

 

“How am I going to pay for my study's fee Min Ah? I should really get a job soon or else I am going to be expelled.”

 

“Don’t worry Chingu. You still have me. We are your best friend at all. We’ll help you to figure out this thing.” Min Ho tries to encourage his friend. So Min just nodded.

 

“Hey, don’t cry anymore. It was hurt seeing you cry. You make me wanted to cry to. You still have a long way to go okay. Why don’t we just have fun for today? Let’s go out”

 

“Can I pass? I think I should get back to my master”

 

“Yah So Min, why don’t you just follow and have fun with us for today? We haven’t been outing together for so long since you worked for that freak”

 

“You shouldn’t saying that Min ah-yah”

 

‘Whatever. He seems freak to me. Because of him, we cannot make time to see each other.”

 

“Min Ah-yah, don’t say like that. He is good to me though.”

 

“Araso, araso. Anyway let get going. We should have fun today” So Min was grabbed by both of her best friend towards the car. So Min smiled and just obeyed them. They are already getting into Min Ho’s car, when So Min cell phones ringing.

 

“He.. Hello?”

 

“Where are you right now?!” So Min was startled. It was her master and he was madly looking for her. She couldn’t speak at the moment.

 

“I asking you where you are right now? Answer me can't you?”

 

“I am… I am with my fiends. I got something I need to do earlier”

 

“You!! Comeback here as soon as possible. You are supposed to be here. Where are my attires for the performance? They should be here right now!!”

 

“I have been there earlier. But you have been some where else. So I have given them to your personal assistant. She said that she will give them to you.”

 

“Personal assistant? Yah, I am really sure that don’t have any personal assistant. I already have you. Why would I have someone else? Are you trying to freak with me? Get back here now!”

 

“Oo..Okay Mister. I am coming right now” So Min hurriedly disconnects her cell phone and ask Min Ho to send her to her master.

 

“But we are going out right now”

 

“I can not make it with both of you today.”

 

“Is there any problem So Min?”

 

“I’ll tell you on the way. Yah Min Ho, what are you waiting for? I really need to be there ASAP.”

 

“Oh.. Neh. Jus rely on me okay. We’ll get there soon."

 

**********

 

“Yah, So Min, wait for us. You are running so fast.” Min Ah tried to catch up with So Min who was far ahead as soon as they arrive. Min Ho who has just parked his car follows her from back.

 

“Where is So Min?”

 

“She was too fast. I can't  catch up on her”

 

“We should find her. She might get into trouble. She needs us to defend her”

 

Hyun Joong was waiting intensely outside changing room, after throwing out his madness towards the crews. After waiting for a few minutes, so Min suddenly appears and bowed.

 

 

“Sorry Mister. I have come”

 

So Min felt anxiety within her body. Hyun Joong’s face is not as usual as she always saw. And she knew that he was really heated. He stared sharply to So Min and dragged her inside the room. Everyone in the room was putting the sharp eyes towards So Min. It makes her felt more uneasy.

 

“What do you think are you doing? I have told you to wait for me here. And why did you give the clothes to stranger? Do you really want to ruin my performances?!”

 

“So.. So Sorry Mister. I really thought that she was your personal assistant. I…I..”

 

“Stop with your excuse. Don’t talk back at me!”

 

So Min apologize and keeps bowed. Her tears was unknowingly falling down.

 

 

 

“Enough Hyun Joong. So Min might really unintentional. Stop with the scolding. We still have 2 hours before the performance. There is no use arguing for this matter. I’ll try to get other attires for you. And you So Min, try to search the clothes anyhere within this builidng. The culprit might be inside and it could possible that the clothes may hidden within this building.” Mrs.Chang tried to clam Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong shighed. He saw So Min who was still crying. He somehow felt sorry for scolding her too much.

 

“Instead of standing like cry baby here, why don’t you just go and find those clothes?! Go I said!”

 

So Min nodded and running towards the door without even realized that her cell phones slipped from her hands. Hyun Joong aware and takes the cell phone and tried to give it to So Min but she is was already nowhere to be found.

 

*********

 

Min Ah and Min Ho who was trying to look for So Min end up sawing the sobbing So Min who was just out from Hyun Joong changing room and running vastly away from them.

 

“So Min! Yah, she is leaving us again. Her speed is really cannot be disputed.”

 

Luckily they saw Hyun Joong went out from the room. He tried to catch So Min but she was too fast. They went towards Hyun Joong who was intending to catch up So Min.

 

“Are you the Monster master?”ask Min Ah rudely.

 

“What do you mean? What? Monster?!”

 

“I apologized on her behalf. Are you So Min’s masters?” said Min Ho, tried to calm her girlfriend.

 

“Yes I am that careless girl Master. Who are you?”

 

“We are her best friend”

 

“She even brought a defender. How dare she bring you to back her up? After happily enjoying her “work” time with you”

 

“Yah, she is not like you are thinking. Don’t you dare to say something bad about her! You don’t know anything” Min Ah heated again.

 

“Then what her problem?”

 

“I don’t know how she could stand with your attitude. How much she need to pay for you? Just let me pay on her behalf and from now on, let her go.”

 

“What is really her problem? I want to know the reason for her absence.”

 

“You want to know what? You have just ruining her life. She was just lost her job because of you. You ruined it. It’s your fault!! How is she going to live while paying her living expanses and debt without receiving any pay? Don’t you felt sorry for her, you richy brat?”

 

Hyun Joong was extremely surprised. He finally realized So Min situation. He remembered that So Min has made an excuse to attent for a job interview in the morning.

 

“!” Hyun Joong leaves them and tried to search for So Min. But she is nowhere to be found.

 

“Where is she? Why is it so hard to find her? She even left her cell phones.” Mumbles Hyun Joong nervously. His heart keeps beating hard. He felt regret for scolding his maid without knowing the truth. He kept searching and searching for her until Mrs. Chang called him to get ready for the performance. Hyun Joong has no other choice and get back to his room.

 

“Hyun Joong, please hurry. You havehange you clothes. I have managed to find your attire.”

 

“But I can’t find that girl. I should find her first”

 

“I will tell the other crews to search her. She might searching for you clothes. She will come back. Now let's get ready”

 

Hyun Joong tried to calm himself. He felt really nervous and kept looking at the door. He really wished thta she will come very soon.

 

*********

 

So Min felt the heaviness inside her head after she has awaken from her faints. She has no idea when everything was black and cold around her.

 

“What is going on with me? Where am I?” So Min tried to remember why she ends up with that condition. She was busily searching for Hun Joong clothes when someone hit her back with something hard. So Min sighed.

 

“Is someone trying to harm me or what? I don’t think I have enemy along my life.” She muttered weakly. She felt pain at her back. The pain distracted her to move further.

 

“My back is hurt. But should find the clothes soon or else mister will continue his grudge over me.” So Min solicit to stand and through along the darkness to find the way out. Unfortunately the door was locked from outside.

 

“Is anyone out there? I am stuck inside here. Please, help me out. Help me.” She tries to seek for help but unfortunately there no one there since she was locked into an old basement. She felt the cold seeping slowly into her body. She tried to endure the coldness and manage to find some clothes to cover her.

 

“Please he… help me. I am sc..ared.” bawls So Min. She really wishes someone will come and rescue her soon since she was really scared with the darkness.

 

I have finished with my 13 chapter. Thanks for reading, commenting and subcribing my fanfic. Just wait for 14 chapter to be out okay.

Have a nice day reading this chapter..