Twice heartbeat?

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

Two weeks has been passed since So Min lived with Hyun Joong and doing her usual routine. After finished her classes, she still has works waiting for her at Hyun Joong house and sometie at his workplace. And Hyun Joong  is still a teaser as usual. So Min was already getting acquainted to Hyun Joon tease but some time get annoyed and pissed. Hyun Joong spenthis day with enjoyment when ever she was with So Min, by ordering her to do irrelevant things but surprisingly, she really doing it. Hyun Joong really thought So Min has a chicken brain (simple-minded+dumb) but he has to admits that So Min is so cute doing the things.

 

*********

 

“ Hey maid, where are you?” Hyun Joong was just arrived, called for So Min. So Min who was just finished vacuuming the living room, go towards Hyun Joong.

 

 

“Here Mister. Give me your bags and blazer please. I’ll put them in your room.” Said So Min while handing her hand to him. Hyun Joong unpack his blazer and give both of them to So Min.

 

“Have you finished tidying my room?” asked Hyun Joong. So Min noded. After placing the things in Hyun Joong’s room, she goes to him again.

 

“Do you want anything?” asked So Min.

 

“Give me some snacks and soft drinks” he replied.

 

“But I am just going to cook for dinner. You are not going to eat dinner sir?”

 

“How long am I going to wait for dinner? I am so hungry. Just do as I said.” Hyun Joong stared sharply toward So Min.

 

“Ooo… Okay Mister. I give you. Please wait at the moment.” Said So Min hummed. Hyun Joong just passed So Min and heading his way to the balcony.

 

Hyun Joong was very tired the whole day. He has not been eating all day, doing his works of composing new song for his next album. While waiting for the snacks from So Min, Hyun Joon grabs his beloved guitar and plays one song he just composed.

 

So Min was in the kitchen, preparing some snacks and a glass of carrot juice. After done, she walked carefully to her Master. From afar, she can hear Hyun Joong was engrossed playing with his guitar. She then heard a very soft and sweet voice along with the music played.

 

“This Mister really has a melodic and tuneful voice. No wonder he got a lot fans out side there. His voices is really captivating people who listening to it.” So Min monologues.

 

So Min unknowingly closed her eyes and takes her moments listening to the song. Her heart begin to beats slowly while listening Hyun Joong captivated voice. She startled when Hyun Joong called her name.

 

“Jung So Min. what are you doing there. You are really slow. I am hungry to the death.”

 

“I am sorry Mister. Here you are. Please enjoy the snacks.” Said So Min while putting the food next to Hyun  Joong. She was still standing beside Hyun Joong.

 

“Go cooks for dinner. Call me when you are done.”

 

“Alright Mister. I’ll go then. Call me if you need something” So Min step in the house and Hyun Joong just stare her leaving the balcony.

 

“That wired girl. She said she never know about me before, yet enjoying herself listening to my music.”

 

So Min head back to the kitchen and preparing the dinner.

 

“He must be tired since morning. He seems so sluggish. I should prepare something that can regin his energy. Mmmm… what should I cook? How about mix fried vegetables, what next, kimchi, egg roll will be the best choices. I should make this as quick as I can. I still have course work to complete tonight. Oh…. Poor So Min.”she said herself and starts to cook.

 

Like Hyun Joong, So Min hasn’t get enough rest for the past two weeks since he has to served as both maid and student from day to day. She has to do house work aside from attending classes.

 

“I hope I can handle this.” So Min told herself. At sudden, she remembered the moment she starts to live in Hyun Joong house, being teased and appointed to do this and that.

 

*********

 

“Have you done your cooking?” So Min astonished when some one talking at her back and it was Hyun Joong. He was standing a few inches from her. When So Min realizing she was too close with Hyun Joong, she step a little at back.

 

“Yah, why are you here at sudden, you startled me so much.”

 

“ I smells something burnt and that’s  I come here to take a look. Yah, Are you going to feed me burnt dinner?” smirked Hyun Joong.

 

“ Ommmo.. I forget about to reduce the heat,” said So Min. She immediately take the hot pot without realizing that it was so hot.

 

“Auch…! Its hot” shouted So Min in pains.

 

“Yah, look how clueless you are. Don’t you realize you are taking the hot pot? You are really careless” Hyun Joong immediately grabs So Min hands and takes them to the sink.

 

He pulls out the clean water from the pipe and soaked her hands. So Min silently follows him. She can feel Hyun Joong Hand calmly handling her hands. For a moment she staring blankly towards Hyun Joong and unknowingly she curved her smiles.

 

 

 

“You blank head chicken, how can you take out the hot pot with your bare hands” said Hyun Joong madly.

 

“So… Sorry Mister. I was startled back then. You appear at my back without my knowing” So Min replied anxiously.

 

“You are so clueless. Are you dreaming right now? I called you a few times but you don’t even hear. That is why I come here. What are you thinking?”

 

“It must because I am tired. I haven’t been rest since morning”

 

“ Why is that so? I have given a leave excuse today’s afternoon." 

 

“ I have classes during that. I am really sorry. I’ll prepared you new meal”

 

“Are you sure you can prepare the dinner”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Up to you. I am not going to help you if you get hurt again. Be careful after this” said Hyun Joong and passed her heading to the living room.”

 

“I’ll call back when the meal is done.”

 

“Oh my God, what wrong with me. I have just hurts my hands because of my carelessness. Anyway, thanks to him the pain has been reduced. He is really not that bad sometimes. At least he still got that side within him. I always thought that he was quite a jerk and a bad teaser. But i guess he is not. My hearts even beat fast earlier” So Min monologues. She see from the Hyun Joong was lying on the cushion patiently waiting for the dinner. She the smiling remembering what just happens earlier. She was somehow feeling happy with what just happen.

 

chapter 5 finished... thanks for commenting and subscribing...

Just wait for next chapter okay... Have a nice day all