She has _________...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

********

 

“Do you still remember this coffee shop? We have a lot of great memories here. You, Jae Jong and me together.”

 

“Yeah, we share a lot of memories here. Doing courseware, celebrating our birthday together, and as you know this is the place where I supposed to confess to you.”

 

“Hyun Joong-ah I am really sorry for leaving you without telling. I wish I could turn back the time. I should have seen you before leaving”

 

“But you are still leaving even if I confessed to you isn’t?”

 

“You know me the most Hun Joong. I really cared about my future”

 

“How much He Ra pay you for abandoning me, Jae Joong and our relationship?”

 

“Hyun Joong-ah….”

 

‘She must give you a lot huh. You have become a great designer nowadays. You should thanking her”

 

“Hyun Joong-ah, please listen to me. I have become like this because I really ant to look good for you. You are some of the reason why I received He Ra’s offer.”

 

“For abandoning us?”

“Hyun Joong-ah, I really wanted to talk to you about something. But you keep blaming me for what I did. Can we forget about this and focus to what I want to say?”

 

“Go ahead Eun Hye”

 

“I don’t know how do think about me right now. Now, I have changed Hyun Joong. I can match myself with you with what I am right now.”

 

“I wish that I still could accept you Eun-Hye. After you leaving us, I waited quite long time for you to comeback”

 

“And I have came Hyun Joong”

 

“I know. My heart was even beating hardly when I saw you yesterday. But as you know my heart have changed, and that is because of….”

 

“Is it because of you maids Hyun Joong? Do you really like her or is it because of pity?”

 

“Why are you saying like that?”

 

“She has nothing Hyun Joong. She is just a maid.”

 

“You are also like her back then Eun Hae. But something that differentiate you and her is that her loyalty to me. She never failed to make me feel happy and contented. She has a bright smile and even her existence has already satisfied me. She was even to you, Eun Hye.”

 

“How come you compared me with her? You are ridiculous”

 

“I am not. If I wanted someone to be with me, I’d rather choose her instead.”


“How about me? I mean your feeling”

 

“Eun Hye-ah, I appreciated our relationship until now. I do have feeling with you, but I was a long time ago and it slowly disappeared after you leaved us. I am really sorry”

 

“But we can still work it up. I really wanted to be with you Hyun Joong. It was not possible to build up our relationship again since you used to like me”

 

“Eun Hye-ah, please listen to me. My heart has changed to someone else….”

 

“Stop it Hyun Joong, I don’t want to hear it. Maybe we could talk about this later. I am going. You may still confused”

 

“I am serious Eun Hye. I am going to confess to her and nitizen about my real feeling”

 

Eun Hye cannot talk anymore when she heard that Hyun Joong is going to do something that she couldn’t accept. She couldn’t bear her tears and leaves immediately. Hyun Joong put a long relieve sigh while watching her leaving. He felt bed for Eun Hye but he really don’t want the abandon her feeling towards So Min.

 

“I must tell So Min today as quickly as I could. I wonder what her reaction is. I wish she could accept my feeling” he muttered alone.

 

********

 

So Min was struggling herself while enduring the pains from the eggs and wet kind of thing fling on her. People around her was mocking and blaming her because of the breaking news.

 

“Yah, what have you done to our Hyun Joong oppa. Don’t you feel shame seducing him” some of them shouted to So Min and she was cheered by someone else.

 

“You flirty woman! You are hired to work for him. What are you doing? You don’t even match with him”

 

“Yeah, she has nothing to be proud of. Why she think that Hyun Joong oppa would like her? That was silly. He was just pitying you, brat”

 

So Min tears fallen and her hearts was hurting when people throw their grudge feeling towards her. She felt cold and pains within her weak body.

 

“You are brat, y and flatter woman. What a shame!”

 

“You are…bla…bla..bla…

 

So Min shook her head. She tried to talk and cleared the situation. But people ignored her and keep throwing and blaming her.

 

“No… Please. Don’t throw anymore. It’s hurt. Please I beg you.” So Min mumbled with her hurt faces in her sleep. Jae Joong who sat beside her tried to calm her.

 

“So Min, it’s okay. I was just a dream. You are safe now” he said while her tears. So Min opened her eyes. She felt relieves looking at Jae Joong besides her.

 

“It was really a bad dream Jae Joong oppa. I have dreamed the incident earlier. They really think me as a bad person.” Told So min while sobbing.

 

Jae Joong lifts her body and holds her. So Min cried on his shoulder and keeps blaming herself. Jae Joong felt really hurt as he wishes he could take the pain she tried to endure. He couldn’t bear her tears and take her face in front of him. So Min was still sobbing.

 

“You are not a bad person. That was just a rumor. People will understand about this later on.”

 

“I am ruining his career.  I don’t really want to burden him. I felt really awful. I failed to pose as good maid to him.”

 

“The real situation will be revealed soon. You have to be patient and tough So Min”

 

“I… I… like him oppa. I like my master. That was not a rumor. It was true. I do have feeling to my master. I am a terrified person. How could I like for someone like him. I don’t even match with him.”

 

Jae Joong was quite surprised with So Min confession. He felt bitter inside his heart.

 

“You… You like Hyun Joong?”

 

So Min nodded. She keeps on crying blaming herself. Jae Joong sighed. He was unable to talks at the moment.

 

“Oppa, please help me. What should I do?”

 

“Listen So Min. You should tell him your real feeling”

 

“I don’t want oppa. I must not tell him about this.”

 

“But you really should”

 

“Please don’t force me. I felt really awful right now. I don’t want to complicate things.”

 

“Do you really wish to do this?” asks Jae Joong.

 

So Min nodded.

 

“Then you should leave this house”

 

“What”

 

“Leave the house”

 

“Should I? How about him?”

 

“You must separate yourself from him to settle the problems. He must already conduct a press for this. I’ll help you to attend it for you to clears the thing.”

 

“I have no other choice. I have to protect him and his reputation. If this method can resolve the thing then I should agree even I really don’t wish to.”

 

“Do you really want this to happen?” ask Jae Joong seriously. So Min nodded.

 

“I must do this oppa”

 

“How about him? He likes you”

 

“His feeling for me is not long lasting. Plus I have nothing to be proud of. He can find someone good than me. He may still have feeling for his crush. They look good together”

 

Jae Joong nods. He felt bad for his own friend but he really hurts when seeing So Min cried because of him.

 

“I am sorry Hyun Joong” he muttered himself.

 

*********

 

“Where is So Min” Hyun Joong asked Jae Joong as he entered the house.

 

“She has leave”

 

“What? Are you kidding me Jae Joong”

 

“I am serious. Am I looking like kidding?”

 

Hyun Joong walks fastly towards So Mins’s bedroom. He saw no one inside. He drops himself on the wall.

 

“Why did she leave?”

 

“She already know it”

 

“Did you told her?”

 

“No, it wasn’t me. I was someone else. She has many haters right now, do you know it?”

 

“Why did you let her go. She should stay here. I want to protect her”Hyun Joong unable stay calm. He kneeled down and start tearing.

 

“I couldn’t bear seeing her crying. That’s why I let her”

 

“I really wanted to tell her something. I wish I could tell her my real feeling right now”

 

“Do you like her?” asks Jae Joong.

 

“I like her. I want to tell her that. Now she has leaved me. Where should I find her?”

 

Jae Joong felt really bad for his friend but he couldn’t tell So Min wherebout to him. He was in dilemma when seeing Hyun Joong was crying over So Min. Hyun Joong sits weakly and blaming him for not being able to confess to her. He felt really pain inside him when he realized So Min leaved him.

 

 

20th finished... Twist should really occurs to make story alive isn't it.

Enjoy reading this fanfic and hv a nice day...

Thanks so much for commenting and subscribing....