Meeting.....

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

***************

 

“So Min, are you done?” Hyun joong asked while waiting impatiently outside the wardrobe. 

 

“Aahh… Yes, I am almost done” So Min answered shyly.

 

“Then get out. Let me see you first”

 

“Oo... okay” So Min leat her head out and put a timid smile toward Hyun joong. Hyun joong who was sitting in front of her, lifted up his thumb and put a “come here” signal. So Min nodded as she moves closer to him.

 

Hyun joong was fascinated look at So Min who was wearing a dress. It was a long plain dress with a great design and So Min looks really stunning wearing the outfit.

 

“How do I look? Am I looking good?” she asked warily.

 

“You look great. You are beautiful.” He answered gently.

 

“Thanks Master. I already fulfilled your wants. Wait me for a while okay. I am going to get change.”

 

“Wa… So Min, wait” she stopped her walk when Hyun joong grabbed her hand.

 

“What’s wrong Master”

 

“Well, you have stay like this. I wanted you in this dress for a reason”

 

“Neh?”

 

“We are going to meet my parents tonight”

 

“What!!”

 

“Yes”

 

“Oh, My God, no!”

 

“Absolutely yes”

 

“I am not ready Master. We have just arrived. I haven't prepared anything.”

 

“Don’t mind about that So Min. Everything will be fine. We are just going to meet them tonight.”

 

“They didn’t like me Master. I already told you that your moms is not going to approve me”

 

“It not like that I am going to get their consent. My mom called me earlier, they want to meet me to discuss about my engagement thing with He Ra.”

 

“Ooh, rea,… really? Then I shouldn’t go along.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“I am afraid that I am going to be a riot”

 

“We already made up riot So Min. We have to fight for our relationship till the end. Am I right?”

 

“Ne… Neh… I… I guess you are right”

 

“So are we going to meet them?”

 

“Ooo.. Okay… As your wish Master.”

 

“Good, we are going to meet them after you done with your make up”

 

Hyun joong grabbed her arm and walk through the cashier desk, but suddenly stopped by So Min.

 

“Why are you stopping me?” he asked curiously. So Min shook her head pull him back in front of the wardrobe.

 

“Wait here, I think I am going to change” she told him as she immediately entered the room and closed the door.

 

“What do you mean So Min? I told you that we have to meet them. Yaah!” Hyun joong nervously whispered as he was shocked with So Min’s abrupt action.

 

Hyun Joong let out a long gasp and kept his eyes closed for moments. All he need is to peace up his mind.

 

He knew he was at fault for not informing her earlier, but his parent calling him too soon to ask for family meeting. It is all about his engagement meeting with He Ra and her family. He have no intention to bring So Min too soon if it is not about that circumstances. He had to bring her to stop He Ra craziness of marrying him.

 

 

*******************

 

“Are you ready?” Hyun joong asked So Min for the last time. So Min nodded as she let out a small courage breath.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there to cover you up. I am not going to leave you. But please, don’t mind for anything that they might say. One more thing, don’t run away like the other day, arraso?” remind Hyun joong as he hold her hand firmly.

 

“I will. I am going to shut my ear tonight” She answered in a cheered tone. She gives him a sweet smile to reduce his nervousness, even though she also felt the same feeling.

 

“I am going to ask you for the last time, are you really going to meet them like this. You don’t want to get change?”

 

“I want them to see me as who I am right now. I want to show my true self sincerely in front of them. Do you mind Mister?”

 

“I don’t mind actually. I just worried about you. They might say something harsh to you.”

 

“Don’t worry Master. I can endure it. If I want to be with you officially, I must bear all the consequences. Is it right?”

 

“Ommo…. My cutie maid is so clever.  Then lets go in” he pulled her as they entering the Kim’s   provenance                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                with some hope of being consented.

 

***************

 

“He Ra, sit down please. Hyun joong will be here in a minute.” asked Mrs. Kim as she tried to calm her down. He Ra has been moving back and forth since she and her family arrival, wondering whether or not Hyun joong will come.

 

“Dear, calm down please. Come here” her mother, mrs Yoon asked her for a second time. He Ra looked at her mother and Mrs. Kim and they both nodded their head. Her father and Mr. Kim seem busy talking to each other about their business. He Ra sit as she tried to take a deep breath.

 

“Mdm Kim, Hyun joong master has arrived” announced Mr. Kim Jung Sik, the caretaker of the family who was also Jae joong father. He opened the door to welcome Hyun joong.

 

He Ra leaves her seat immediately and run through the entrance. He wanted to be the first one who welcomed him. She waited happily at first but then turned upset when Hyun joong is walking toward her while holding someone with him from afar and it was no other but her rival, So Min.  She head back to her seat in an upset mood.

 

“Why are you upset dear? Where is Hyun joong?” asked Mrs. Kim gently.

 

“Why did he bring that woman with him? We are suppose to have a family meeting isn’t?” said He Ra harshly.

 

“What, he did bring her here? Honey, what should we do?” Mrs. Kim raised her voice.

 

“Let them in. We should at least hear their explanation.” answered Mr. Kim.

 

“Mr. Kim was right. Just let them in.” Mr. Yoon agreed.

 

“Honey!!” both of their wife screamed to their husband. He Ra pull out her irritates expression as she leaves the dinner table madly. The wives tried to stop her but got scolded by their husband instead.

 

Hyun joong came in while holding So Min at his side. The moment was really tensed with a very prickly gawk from his mother and aunt Yoon. He could feel So Min’s hand was shivered but she tried to show her calm side in front of him. He held her hand tightly as they walk through them.

 

 

chapter 34 finished....

thank you so much for keeping up with my story....

i did not expect i got that much subscribers... I really appreciates you all....

Thank you so much.... sorry for the another chao.... hehehe

hope you'll enjoy this chapter...

hv a nice reading... sorry for the grammar mistakes