Here I come....

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

***************

 

It has been passed three hours and Hyun Joong has just finished his performance. He wished to ends the performances as soon as he could so that he can meet up with her maid and apologizes to her.

 

Yet So Min was still waiting in worries and she was hoping that someone will alert for her nonexistence. Her body has been wrapped with coldness as she wishes she can bear until someone will come and save her.

 

Hyun Joong leaves the stage early before the concert was fully ends. He ran towards his dressing room to look for So Min. Unfortunately, the person he wanted to see was nowhere to be found. There are only some crews who were busily cleaning the room.

 

“Have you seen my maid?”

 

“No, sir. She has not been founded yet”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“The other crews was searching for her until two hour ago but she hasn’t been founded yet”

 

“Then why did they stop? They should continue to search for her”

 

“She might already home Sir. Why don’t you call her at home?”

 

Hyun Joong grabs his cell phone and tries to call his home. There is no one answered the phone.

 

“I don’t think she was at home. She must be here. Let’s find her. There must something happen to her. Let divide our shelves and try to look the entire building.”

 

“Okay Sir”

 

Hyun Joong walked on  the every block of the building but he didn’t manage to find So Min. After one hour with the searching, while passing the vending machine, he heard something that attracts his interest.

 

“Yah, you shouldn’t have done it to her. If Hyun Joong figures about this, then you are finished.”

 

“Why should I? No one knows except me and you. I just wanted to .  Plus I want to know whether or not she fits to be Hyun Joong maid”

 

“Yah, I know you really well He Ra. You must be jealous to her. That is why you tricked her”

“Why if I jealous? I really hate people who always trying to seek his attention purposely. Because of her, Hyun Joong has been avoiding me lately”

 

“She must be in coldness and scare right now. I pity her. You should really end this”

 

“I still want to . How about two more hours?”

 

“Yoon He Ra, what have you done to So Min?!” both of them got surprise when Hyun Joong was standing at their back angrily.

 

“Hyu… Hyun Joong-ah. What are you doing here?”

 

“What did you just say? What have you done to So Min?!”

 

“Me? I didn’t do anything to her”

 

“Yah, I have heard everything He Ra. This is actually your doing. Because of you I have accusing an innocent person. You are so immature”

 

“What are you calling me? Okay, that’s what I am to you. I am immature and childish. But this was because of you Hyun Joong. You have been avoiding me for the past few years. Is that because of her? A person who once was your crush?"

 

“Stop talking about that He Ra!”

 

“What if I don't want? Firstly were you crush, and now your maid. Why are you caring so much to her? She was just you MAID! I am your best friend!”

 

“No one will argue that you are once was my best friend. But because of you she has disappeared from my sight a few years ago. And now you still wanted the same cases happen to So Min? I don’t want that to be happening ever again.”

 

“Kim Hyun Joong!!”

 

“If you continue behaving like this, then there is no use to be my friend anymore.” He Ra was surprised when hearing Hyun Joong replies. Without her intention her hand turns up and slaps Hyun Joong cheek.

 

“Yeah, you are absolutely right. I have never been useful to you since we are graduated and debuted as a star. And yes, I’m the one who was playing the trick on your maid. But I am not going to tell you her whereabouts. Go find her by your self!!” yelled He Ra and leave Hyun Joong immediately. Hyun Joong tries to catch her but grabed by her friend instead.

 

“Just don’t follow her. She must be very embarrassed right now. And you know the reason why she’s doing all this didn’t you?

 

“But I really want to know where she hides So Min. She was so childish for doing such  thing like this.”

 

“She must be really jealous towards her. You know that she has been loyal to you until now. You should understand”

 

“I am just not into her. All her done was for her own benefit. She was such a heavy thing that I can’t bear at all. By the way, do you know So Min’s whereabouts?”

 

“She was trapped in an old basement located of this building. You know that basement right? That basement has rarely been used.”

 

“Thanks. I'm going now”

 

“Hyun Joong-si”

 

“Neh?”

 

“Could you please let He Ra go for this time? She was your friend at all”

 

“I will let her go for this time. But there is no excuse for next time. I am going”

 

Hyun Joong leaves Jung Na and hurriedly moves towards the old basement.

 

 

Sorry3 so much. Got really buzy with my finishing school activity.

This is my 14th chapter...

Have a nice reading okay...