Oh sanity, don't go...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

**************

 

So Min was trying her very efforts to pull the locked door. She really wished that she can bear the coldness any longer, but it seem that the room temperature was too high to put up with. After taking some times pulling again and again, So Min leaned weakly against the door with a hard breath.

 

“So… someone, please help me. I can’t hold this any longer.” Sobbed So Min.

 

She was nearly fall asleep when she heard someone was knocking the door hastily. She nervously stands up and still. She wondered who was knocking the door.

 

“Is he the same person who was knocking my back earlier? Should I hide then?”

 

**********

 

Hyun Joong reached in front of the basement door. He opened up the door but unfortunately, it was locked. He tries knocking repeatedly but there was no one replies the knock.

 

“I wonder how is she now. She is not replying to my knocks. Something bad must already happened to her. I should save her as quickly as I can.”

 

Hyun Joong stepped back and used his body to roughly push the door. So Min startled and tried to back up the door. But to be truth, her weakly body cannot hold Hyun Joong’s strengths and knocked her head instead. She felt dizzy and was nearly dropped herself on the floor. Hyun Joong swiftly grabs So Min waist and hold it tight into him. So Min takes a relieved breath and faced up the blurry images of Hyun Joong.

 

“Mi… Mister?” asks So Min. Hyun Joong nodded.

 

“Thank God. I thought you are that bad stranger. I was really scared.” So Min sobbed.

 

“I am here, Jung So Min. Why are you standing at the back of the door? I thought something bad happened to you. Are you okay?” ask Hyun Joong. So Min sniffs and nods weakly. They return to the normal position but while Hyun Joong right hand was still holding on So Min waists and his left was landed to So Min’s forehead.

 

“It seems like you are catching up with colds. Let’s treat you first”

 

“I can’t. I still could not find your clothes.”

 

“”Don’t mind about that. Let get you out from here. Get on my back”

 

“But mister…”

 

“Just do as what I say. Don’t care about me. Get on my back right now.” So Min nods and lands herself to Hyun Joong’s back.

 

Hyun Joong lifts her and takes her out from the room and headed toward the parking lot. Along the way, everyone was curiously staring at them and keep talking to each other. So Min felt the awkwardness situation and bowed her head down.

 

“I am really sorry mister. I couldn’t find your clothes. Plus I have become your burden today” she whispered to Hyun Joong.

 

“Never mind about that. It was not your fault at all. But you should know that you are at guilt for giving my clothes to someone you didn’t even know. Someone gave the clothes before the concert started” Hyun Joong replied.

 

“Really, that's really good. I know. I admit my guilty. I am sorry”

 

“Stop saying that sorry words. I didn’t think that was your fault entirely. Actually someone has tried to play trick on you. And that was because of me. You should beware next time.” told Hyun Joong.

 

“What do you mean Mister?” So Min asks him curiously.

 

When they arrived, one of the crew has already waited there.  Hyun Joong takes the car keys from her and unlocked the car.

 

"Tell Mr. Jung that I am going back early. " the crew just nodded and go.

 

Hyun Joong landed So Min and recline her weak body on the passenger seat. He takes off his jackets and covers her body. He gets in the cars and started to drive. So Min was patiently waiting for Hyun Joong answer.

 

“Actually it was a friend of mine doing. She got jealous on you. She thought that I have been avoiding her because of you”

 

"Is it really because of me?"

 

“Not at all. I have been avoiding her for the past few years because of her silliness deed. It was because of her, someone that I like disappears from me. And now she had done the same silly thing to you”

 

“She loves you. That’s why she did that to us.”

 

“But I don’t. Okay, stop talking about that. Now tell me, how did you stuck at that basement?”

 

“I was knocked at my back while searching your clothes. I have no idea when I was end up in that room. I was already there when I woke up.”

 

“Is you back still hurt? I have just called Dr. Goo and asked him to treat you at home. He was doctor of mine.”

 

“You shouldn’t worry about that. I think I am going to be alright after taking some rest.”

 

“You are under my custody right now. So you should agree with anything I want you to do. You heard me right? One more thing, don't tru to find any job anymore. I'll give you sallary. No more talk about this.” he argued. So Min has no other choice than nods.

 

**********

 

Hyun Joong was taking care of So Min who has catched up with fever since that day incident. Dr. Kim has told him to keep So Min feel warm to accelerate her recovery process.

 

“Can I give her anything that can warm herself?”

 

“Yes of course, as long as she can eat or drink that thing.”

 

“Okay, thanks for the help doctor. I think I can take care of her from now on”

 

“Wish you all the best of the custody. This is the first time I have seen you are taking care of people”

 

**********

 

Hyun Joong smiled himself. He remembered to what Dr. Goo said to him earlier.

 

“This is my 1st time taking care of people since my debut. A master treating his own maid? It doesn’t make sense. But still, I felt really great.”

 

Hyun Joong was sitting beside So Min’s bed and waiting patiently for her to wake up. She has not been awaken since 3 three hour ago after received an injection and taken medicine from Dr. Goo.

 

“She must felt this kind of worries while waiting for me to wake up before this. It has passed 2 hours, but she hasn’t wake up yet.”

 

Hyun Joong felt relieved when he saw So Min has moved her body slightly. She was yawning without knowing Hyun Joong was at her side.

 

“You should at least close your mouth with your hand when you are yawning, So Min” So Min open her eyes widely and saw Hyun Joong was exactly beside her. She cover with her blanket and put her embarrass smile.

 

“Stop with that act and take this”

 

“What it is master?”

 

“Ginseng liquor”

 

“Pardon?”

 

“This is ginseng liquor. It is good for keeping you warm and reduces your fever. Dr. Goo has said to me to keep you warm. Here, drink this”

 

“But mister, I can’t”

 

“Don’t try to make any excuses again okay. Just do as what I say.”

 

“But Master…”

 

“Stop talking. Drink this. You must finish the whole glass.” So Min has no other choices than just obey. She forces herself to finished the whole glass.

 

“Good, you can take your medicine tomorrow morning. Now, just stay on the bed and take a rest okay. You can call me if you need anything. I am going to my room now.”

 

 Hyun Joong was standing and intend to leaves when So Min grabs his hand.

 

“What? Do you need anything?”

 

“No... no... Nothing actually, I... I just want to say thanks. I felt really grateful”

 

“If you feel that way, then you should quickly recover. Anyway, take enough rest. I will check up on you tomorrow morning.”

 

So Min nodded. She started to feels the worries. She really wanted to say something else to his master but she just couldn’t. She felt the dizziness within her head.

 

“Oh My God, I wish I could handle my sanity. Don’t let me do something ridiculous please. Please let me stay conscious”

 

What do you think will happen next....?

I just dont know... Hehe...

I got a lot of free time now, so i will try to update my fanfic a soon as i could okay....

Have nice reading... Sorry for the short story....