Disapprovement...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

****************

 

So Min sheds her tears when she heard spiteful words from Hyun Joong’s mom. After done with the scold Hyun joong and Hera’s mothers get up on their seat and leave both of her and Hyun joong.

 

“Mom” Hyun joong tried to talk to Mrs.Kim, unfortunately he got ignored.

 

“Leave them Hyun joong. They must be shocked and angry right now.” Told Mr. Kim as he stand up and intend to go.

 

“Your father is right. They need time to low down their mad.” Mr. Yoon agreed.

 

“I just want to tell that I am not going to continue this engagement. This engagement is not going to happen” Hyun joong confessed.

 

Mr. Kim and Mr. Yoong were staring to each other as they shook their head and leave out a small gasp.

 

“I already expect that this is going to be happening but I didn’t expect that it was too soon. I should have prepared my self early. Well, there is no reason for me to stay here. Mr. Kim, I am afraid that I cannot fulfill my pledge to have dinner together tonight. I am sorry” told Mr. Yoon as he leaves them after the bow.

 

“Hrmmm…. I should leave to. I have lost my appetite because of this circumstance. You should go back. There is no use to talk with your mother. She might explode right now. By the way, is the use you bring her here? And you, you have just destroyed our dinner tonight, Young Miss.” said Mr Kim as he stared directly to So Min.

 

“I am sorry if I came had caused interruption.” So Min bowed him and tried to apologize.

 

“It’s not like that I came here to have you to consent our relationship. I just want you to know that I am seeing her right now. She is doing nothing wrong.” Hyun joong tried to back her up.

 

“Hyun joong! How dare you talking me back! I am your father. How dare you choose her over us?”

 

“Of course you’re my father. No one can deny that truth. But you should aware that I am your abandoned child. I have a reason why I choose her over both of you. Mom and dad never showed me a love like she had gave me. She treasure me more than anything you have never done.” admit Hyun joong, tried to hold his tears. Mr. Kim remains silent as he stunned to his son confession.

 

“Sorry for talking you back, Dad. You have lost your precious dinner because of us. We should go”

 

Hyun joong make his bow to his father before he take So Min and himself out from the place.

 

“That kid, he……. Huuuh…. It’s my fault anyway, that he was treating us like a stranger” Mr. Kim whispered as he put on a long sigh.

 

************

 

Hyun joong walked toward the entrance while unknowingly pulling So Min hardly at his back. So Min endured the pain she felt as she knew that her master is in an unstable mood.

 

Hyun joong let her go as they went outside his place. Hyun joong tried to calm him self by taking out a long pant while unknowingly dropped his tears. He felt heavy inside his heart and couldn’t bear the pain. While tiring to calm himself, he felt a very soft and cold touch lay on his cheek.

 

“Poor my mister.” So Min scattered her both of her hand around his cheek and smeared his tears.

 

“I am sorry. You have to face me when I am like this” he whispers. So Min gave him a smile and softly kissed his teary eyes.

 

“You are the most handsome man I have ever seen when crying. But you look better when you smile. But cry if you want to, I’ll hear you out.” So Min calmed him.

 

“You never fail to make me feel better So Min. You are like a flower who always contented my life.” Hyun joong curved his lips.

 

So Min then laid her arms around his back and patted it softly.

 

“You must felt bad for saying that to your father.”

 

“I felt awful”

 

“I wonder if we should continue this”

 

“Even if I am going to be a bad son, I’m not going to let you go. Never…!”

 

“I know. It’s hard for me to let you go, but let me tell you something. If you got tired of this relationship someday, I just want you to know that I will set you free.”

 

“Like I would… Never… Even if you got tired of me or our relationship, I will never let you go” Hyun joong fasten his grip around her shoulder while the other hand her hair.

 

“Thanks for saying that. I may get tired of our relationship situation, but I will never get tired of you. I love you, Mister.”

 

“I love you to. So much love”

 

***********

 

“Look what he has done to us. He is your spoiled brat. He really embarrasses me” Mrs. Kim yelled. She became more irritated when her husband keeps in silent and ignoring her.

 

“Yah!!! Do you hear me!! Dear!…”

 

“Why don’t you shut up? You don’t have the right to call he spoiled when you didn’t took care of him properly. He has been alone for many years without love.

 

“Do not you dare to place the blame on me, when you are also at fault.”

 

“Yes, it was our fault. We ignored him for many years. He didn’t receive any love from us since he was a child. We should let him do anything he wants, as long he was happy.”

 

“I not am going to let him end dup with that girl. She has no future. She is a burden for him. I wanted Hera to be by his side. Hera has everything to give him.”

 

“Everything but not love dear. Hyun joong don’t love Hera. He loves that girl. Plus, he can manage his own life. He has his own heritance.”

 

“What is going on with you dear? Are you insane?!”

 

“Yes, I am insane for not realizing that I have ignored our son for so long. I kept myself busy to earn money but I forgot to give my attention and my love to him.”

 

“So are you saying that you are going to approve their relationship?”

 

“As long as my son is happy, I am going to support him? From now on, I am going to have my full attention to my son.”

 

“I am not going to approve them. Never…!”

 

“Dear, please let this thing let go smoothly. Our son deserve a life he want”

 

“Like I would”

 

Mrs. Kim left her husband with tense feeling since he was going to approve their son relationship.

 

 

chapter 35 finished......

there's incoming twist....

enjoy this chapter..... thanks for subscribing and commenting....I'm happy that you all like my story....

hv a nice day....