Reconciliation....

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

***************

 

So Min was nearly fallen asleep when Hyun joong entered and rushed toward her. Looking at So Min’s who was frozen with her bare shoulder he then took out the sweater and enrobe her body as well as the flat shoes to her feet. So Min thanked him shyly with her head bowed.

 

“How did she end up being here?” Hyun joong asked the man beside him. So Min stare at them curiously since she have no idea what are they saying.

 

“Oooh… She seems lost and freezing. My friend and I brought her here. She thought that we are kidnapper at first.” he answered as he chuckled.

 

“Thanks so much for taking care of her. I am sorry on her behalf. This is her first time of being here”

 

“It’s my pleasure. This is our job after all. You should bring her back now. She might catch a cold. She stayed out of coldness for so long. Did you bring car?” he asked Hyun joong politely. Hyun joong shook her head and ask his help to get a taxi for them. The man kindly agreed.

 

Hyun joong bowed to the man and asked So Min to do so. So Min thanked and apologizes for the misunderstanding she has caused.

 

************

 

“Take this. We’ll talk later after you get showered.” Hyun joong gave her a towel as they reached at his hotel’s room. He leaves her for a moment into his bedroom to seek out if there are any dress able clothes for her. He then took his pajamas. As he got out, he saw So Min was still remains at her spot.

 

“Why are you still standing here? You might catch a cold if you didn’t take shower soon. Take these clothes with you. I forgot to bring your clothes that we bought earlier. Just wear these until Mrs. Chang bring those clothes tomorrow” He ordered her and she just nods. But she was standing still without moving.

 

“Do you have anything to say? If you do, let’s talk after this. You need to freshen yourself first” he asked.

 

“I… I… Haaachoo!!” So Min tried to speak but sneeze instead.

 

“Look what I say, you have already caught with a cold. Wait for moments, I’ll prepare a hot bath for you.” He said worriedly. He turned away from So Min and intends to go to the bathroom but his right arm got grabbed by her swiftly.

 

“I have nothing to do with the man you saw earlier. I… I… swear. Please, you have to believe me” she said weakly while begging for his understanding.

 

“We’ll talk about this later. You should listen to me right now. First, get showered” he ordered her as he head to the bathroom. So Min nodded as she follows Hyun Joong at the back.

 

*************

 

So Min gets out from the bathroom while rubbing her wet hair with towel. She walks slowly as she finds it was difficult to move well with Hyun joong pajama because it was too big to handle.

 

“You look really small with my pajama on you.” So Min startled and turned her back. Hyun Joong was preparing a dinner.

 

“That was very fast of you. I never saw you prepared meals before this”

 

“Of course it was fast because they were ordered. I’m just putting my last touch on them. Just putting them on table and then serve it.”

 

“My instinct was real. They were really ordered”

 

“Hey, stop talking and come here. Your stomach must really grumble right now. Finished all these and get your medicine after this. And don’t forget, I am the one who prepared your meals when you were very sick. Have you forgotten?” Hyun joong order her to sit while reminding her that he was the one who had prepared meals for her during her sick time. So Min smiled and nodded as she just remembered the fact.

 

*****************

 

“Master?” she called him hesitatingly at his back. After dinner Hyun joong was resting on a couch while reading to some news while So Min was trying to figure out how she should start with him. Hyun joong move his head toward her, waiting for her words. He pretends to be clueless as he was also trying to figure how to start the conversation between them.

 

So Min couldn’t say anything when Hyun joong stared at her. Her mind turned blanked as soon she tried to open the talk.

 

“Have you seen something between earlier? I mean, between me and Eun Hye.” He finally spoke. So Min slowly dips her head.

 

“You were hugging each other” she said dimly.

 

“You are running away because of that?”

 

“Yeah… I thought that you heart was still with her. After what I have done to you, I thought that you are going to leave me and start anew with her.” She cleared.

 

“That is what you think. She was feeling down after what happen earlier. I tried to console her. You should believe in me.”

 

“I am sorry for doubting you. I was scared that that you are going to leave me after what have I done. But sincerely, I don’t have anything to do with that guy. He was trying to trap me. I don’t even know his name. You have to believe me” she tried to convince him.

 

Hyun Joong kept silent. He closed his eyes and let out a long gasp. His heart hurt every time he thinks about the circumstances So Min and the guy before. He just couldn’t bear if someone touched her.

 

“Mister, do you hear me?” So Min asked him curiously. He seem didn’t paying attention to what she said.

 

“Mister?” she asked once again but Hyun Joong is still with the same reaction. So Min breathes out slowly.

 

“I’ll let you alone. You might not ready to believe me. I’ll talk everything to you after you get the courage to hear me out” So Min said with her voice fluttered. She stand and decided to leave when Hyun Joong stand up and lift up her. So Min let out a little scream.

 

Hyun Joong holds her body tightly while walks toward bedroom. So Min waver nervously as she tried to endured her racing heart.

 

Hyun joong placed So Min at the right side of the bed warily and placed him self beside her. So Min let her eyes closed as her heart trembled swiftly.

 

“I think I should sleep at the couch” So Min uttered anxiously as she get up.

 

Hyun joong hold her as he laid her back. He wrapped his arm around her.

 

“Mis… Mister”

 

"What"

 

"I have to tell you the reason why i leave you before."

 

"Let talked about this tommorow okay. We should rest."

 

"I can sleep on the cou....."

 

“Let just stay like this.”

 

“Don’t you mad at me anymore?”

 

“I am mad at myself. I am sorry for doubting you earlier without hearing your explanation.”

 

“I think we are even now mister. I am sorry for leaving you earlier.”

 

“Don’t ever think to do that again, arraso? I nearly died in worries you know.” Hyun joong mutters while moving her even closer to him.

 

 

I ended the twist between them... hehe

But not the whole twist...

Enjoy the chapter okay.... Eventhough it seem flat....

Thank you for keeping up with me.... thanks for commenting and subscribing....