He save me...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

*********

 

“Yah, Jung So Min I am asking you who are you talking with. Did you bring someone to my studio? I have told you not to let any strangers to enter there”

 

“I am not taking someone else. I am talking to Jae Joong. And I think he is not a stranger to you”

 

“What, Jae Joong? My buddy?”

 

“Yes, he is.”

 

Jae Joong took So Min cell phone and greets his friends. He didn’t greet him back and curiously asking why he was with So Min.

 

“Just because of some funny circumstances. Why, are you jealous?” Jae Joong replied.

 

“ Wh.. Wha?. Me? why should I be jealous. I am not” Hyun Joong tried to hide his feeling.

 

“You didn’t tell me that you’ve got a cute maid. I can ask her to clean up my house sometimes” Jae Joong teasing his friend.

 

“Yah, I don’t wish to share her with you. She is my only maid. Don’t you dare to snatch her,” Hyun Joong warned to Jae Joong who was laughing.

 

“You are busted. You’re jealous right now. Don’t worry I am not going to steal her from you.”

 

“Yah… do not say something ridiculous. Hand the phone over So Min I wanted to talk to her. I will meet you after I finished my work” Jae Joong do as Hyun Joong said and give the phone to So Min.

 

“So Min. I need your help right now.  I forgot to bring my MV playlist. Bring the CD to me as soon as possible. I will ask Mrs. Chang to tell you our direction.”

 

“But Mister, I have just arrived here and I haven’t tidying anything.”

 

“Do it later on. Just do what I said right now. One more thing, do not stay close with Jae Joong. He is quite a playboy”

 

“But…” Hyun Joong disconnected his line before So Min get to reply him.

 

“What did he say” asked Jae Joong when he saw So Min was sighed to herself.

 

“He told me to go to him. He forgot his CD playlists and he wants me to take it to him. I am sorry but I should go right now. Sorry about earlier. I have doubted you. But it was nice knowing you Jae Joong oppa.” said So Min before excused herself.

 

So Min enters Joong studio and take the mentioned CD playlists. She was about to go out when Jae Joong stopped her. So Min looks at him curiously.

 

“Since I have don’t have anything to do today, can I send you to Hyun Joong? Plus I wanted to see him. I haven’t seen him in 3 month because of our busy schedule,” Jae Joong offer to So Min. So Min shaked her head.

“Never mind Jae Joong-oppa. I can go with my own. I just don’t want to bother you”  So Min politely decline.

 

“Of course you are not a bother. Just come with me.” replied Jae Joong  and while pulling So Min hand. So Min has no other choice apart from following him. She then politely releases her hand from Jae Joong grip and saying she agreed to follow him.

 

**********

 

 

Hyun Joong was a little surprised when he saw So Min was coming with Jae Joong to his shooting site. He was happy when seeing his friend waving him out side his car. He turns a little upset when So Min get out from the car and bowing to Jae Joong to thanked him. So Min turned to Hyun Joong side and goes towards him. Jae Joong followed her from back. So Min gave the CD playlists to Hyun Joong and he grabbed it quite roughly. So Min was clueless and just standing still in front of him. Hyun Joong passed her and go to Jae Joong. They embrace and greeting to each other.

 

“Yah, Chingu. We haven’t met for so long. You look good” Jae Joong greets Hyun Joong while tapping his shoulder.

 

“I was always good. You look great also. Have you already finished your drama?”

 

“I have just finished the last shooting two days ago. I have just came back from Japan. How is Hae Ra? Is she okay”

 

“She was good as well. I have been rarely being with her.”

 

“That princess might jealous because you already have her replacement,” replied Jae Joong while pointing his mouth toward clueless So Min. Hyun Joong turns his head to So Min. So Min tried to smile but got ignored by him.

 

“Why should she jealous? So Min is working for me. That’s all. By the way, how did you end up come together?”

 

“Actually we bumped before knowing to each other. She used to think me as a bad stranger.”

 

“She really don’t have interest to every idols you know. She had also meets me without knowing who I am.”

 

“Wow, that’s weird but she is cute. I let-of her for that.”

 

“Cute? I don't think i can agree with you for that. But she is really dependable and funny” nods Hyun Joong while looking to So Min who was helping the crews to make the preparation.

 

“This is the first time you said like that” said Jae Joong.

 

“What?”

 

“You had never praised someone before this.”

 

“I don’t know. I just know that she deserved to be praised.” Hyun Joong replied. He noticed Jae Joong keep smiling at him because of his confession.

 

“What again?”

 

“You are wired. Do you have feeling for her?” ask Jae Joong try to reveal his feeling.

 

“Yah, don’t say something ridiculous. I don’t have any personal felling to her.” Hyun Joong professionally tried to hide his felling.

 

“If that so, then I’ll grab this opportunity. Since you don’t have any feeling for her,”

 

“What are you talking? Do you have interest in her? Do anything you want. I have nothing to with her” Hyun Joong replied somewhat with hoarse voice. He punched Jae Joong stomach lightly when Jae Joong keeps laughing at him.

 

“Okay, okay. I surrender. I am just kidding. I know you very well chingu. We have been together for so long.” Hyun Joong smiles and grabs Jae Joong shoulder.

 

So Min was busy helping the crews preparing Hyun Joong MV preparation. She sometimes took a slight  stare at his Master and his buddy. She felt warm seeing them holding playfully to each other.

 

“They get along really well. I have never seen this side of him before. He was always cold to me. He smiled a lot when he was with Jae Joong-oppa. I wish that he can behave like that to me sometimes.”

 

She have been heard a little thing about Hyun Joong from Jae Joong during the course.  Hyun Joong hasn't been dated with someone along his life. He was scared to have a relationship because he thinks that he might end up like her parents. His parents were really buzy and havent't been spending their time with each other since he was a kid. They have forgotten their responsibility in taking care of their only son and leaving him to his caretaker, Mr. Kim, who also was also Jae Joong father. They have been always busy with their own business and only spend a plenty of time with their son. Hyun Joong got everything he wanted but he never satisfied with his life without having love from his family. But Hyun Joong tried to stand with his own without depending too much from his parents. He works hard to forget the feeling of being ignored by his parents.

 

“No wonder he acting like this. He has forgotten the feeling of being loved for so long. I felt sorry for him. He has no different as me. The feeling of loss of parents love is really painful.” So Min murmured herself. She was  standing still in front of the props while having a day dreaming. Unfortunately, she didn’t realize that one of the prop is going to fall behind her.

 

“Yah, So Min get away from there. The pole is going to fall,” one of the crew shouted  nervously at her.

 

 

So Min turned back and worriedly looking at the pole which is slowly falling over her. She closed her eyes and tried to cover herself with both of her hands until her body was pulled by someone. They knocked into the land together and she can hear the person who she was laying on groaned in pain.

 

Chapter 7th finished. Thanks for the comments and the subscriber... Sorry for any grammartical errors.. ^___^