the proposal...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

******************

 

“Hey buddy, you are here. Let’s get in” Hyun joong greeted Jae joong, holding his hand to lead him in.

 

“Wait, actually I bring someone” Jae joong stopped him. Hyun joong curiously lift her eyebrow.

 

“Who is it” he asked pryingly.

 

“I bring her with me” Jae joong answered, pulling someone he knew closed to him.

 

“Eun Hye…” Hyun joong shocked.

 

“Hi, Hyun joong” she shortly greeted. He replied with an awkward smile.

 

“She insisted to come. I have no idea how to decline. She said wanted to apologize to you both” implied Jae joong.

 

“Really…?” he asked for affirmation as he turned his look at her.  Eun Hye nodded.

 

“I want to sincerely apologized to both of you especially So Min. I already accepted the fact that we are not going to be together anymore.”

 

“I’ve forgive you long time ago Eun Hye. So, let just forget about the past. Friends…?” Hyun joong lends his hand to her. Eun Hye smile with ease while shaking him.

 

“Thanks God, at least we’re still friend” she chuckled. Jae joong smiled cheerfully as he tapped both of his friends’ shoulder.

 

“Let’s get in. So Min was inside. She is preparing tasty dinner for us” Hyun joong happily bring them inside the house.

 

It was very awkward for So Min to face with Eun Hye at first, but after having a conversation among them two, the entire thing has been resolved. Eun Hye apologized for her awfulness and asked her to be a friend.

 

“You are not that blameworthy Eun Hye. I understand the reason you did that. You love him. I can’t blame it when it came from our heart. And I’m sorry to say I took him after you” she said.

 

“As you said, we can’t blame anyone when it came from our heart. Both of you loved each other. There no one that can’t deny that fact. I actually felt grateful that he found someone like you to be by his side. I’ve never seen him contented like this before. You have changed him”

 

“When I saw him, I always wanted to make him smile. He enjoyed teasing me every day. He even called me chicken head. But seeing him like that was really made my day.”

 

 “He made a right choice for choosing you. I have nothing to say anymore. Please be happy, and make him happy okay. One more thing, please beware with He Ra and Mrs. Kim, they are wicked.”

 

“I’ll take that into concern. Thanks for reminding me.”

 

“Let’s be friend after this. Is it okay” Eun Hye offered shyly.

 

“Of course, I’m honored to have a friend like you. Let’s be friend” she accepted happily. The ended their awkward relationships with a warm hug and entered the house to join both Hyun joong and Jae joong. Sometimes, the neighborhoods were filled with their laughter until midnight.

 

*******************

 

It has been passed 2 weeks after Hyun joong stayed at So Min’s house. They continue with their own routines, Hyun joong goes back to his work and So Min has continued working in his house and work place after finishing her classes. Everyday, So Min waited patiently for Hyun joong to come back from work to eat dinner together and finally he will took her home after that.

 

“Have you done all the house work? Don’t forget, even though I am your boyfriend, I’m still your master.” Hyun tried to during having dinner. So Min nodded.

 

“I’ve done the laundry, tidied your room and the entire house. Of course I didn’t forget, even though I am your girlfriend, I’m still your maid” she replied. Hyun joong chuckled.

 

“Why are you giggling?” she asked curiously.

 

“It’s because you are so funny. I enjoyed teasing you dear” he grined.

 

“Well I am happy to see you smile after teasing me” she replied gladly.

 

“Cute….!” Hyun joong yelled while pinching her cheek. She groaned as she laughed along with him.

 

“How about changing your title?” he the continued. So Min lifts her head and stared him.

 

“Mmmm… Then how about ajjumma? Or maybe my lady” she teased while taking a glass of water to drink.

 

“I don’t like that title. How about….? WIFE???” So Min exploded the water after listened to Hyun joong word. “Bwoh…?” she shrieked. Hyun joong was laughing hardly in front of her.

 

“You should look at yourself just now, you look so hilarious.”

 

“Yah…!” She screamed. Hyun joong was still laughing. “Stop it” she yelled back. Hyun joong stopped, but his laugh exploded again. So Min pouted. She stands up and took her bag and put on her jacket.

 

“Are you going home now? How about the dishes?” he asked.

 

“Wash them yourself” she madly replied. She walks toward the door. Hyun joong took her jacket and car key and followed her.

 

He grabbed her hand and walked along with her. So Min pulls out her hand from him and took a distance from him.

 

“Yah, why are you being  like this suddenly?” he asked curiously. So Min stared him, begging for his understanding.

 

“Changing title from maid to wife is a serious thing Mister. You shouldn’t tease about this.” She finally spoke.

 

“Of course it was a serious thing”

 

“But you are laughing just now. I thought you are sincere earlier” she admitted the reason she mad. Hyun joong stop walking. So Min who was standing 2 meters away from him began to walk.

 

“So Min, it’s not like that.” He tried to stop her.

 

“I am going back alone for today. Just go back” she replied leaving him far behind. Hyun joong run to get her and grab her waist, turned her body to face closer to him. He was surprised when he saw her tears around her eyes.

 

“I am sorry. I didn’t expect that you are going to be upset because of this. I will not going to mention about this matter until you agreed to be with me wholly.” So Min rounded her eyes.

 

“I thought you teasing me just now. That the reason I cried” she verifying him.

 

“What? Wait… I thought you cried because you are not ready to be entirely with me?” he guessed.

 

“I was shocked when you mention about changing the title to be wife. But you are just laughing after that. I thought you wanted to tease me earlier” she explained. Hyun joong took out his breath and knock her forehead. She whimpered while rubbing her head.

 

“Aigooo… my little lady who’s misunderstand the situation. I am being honest here okay. I wanted to propose you with a proper way. But since it has turned like this, I have no other choice.” He told while taking out something from his pocket. He took So Min’s hand and casing a lovely ring on her little finger.

 

“How is it” he asked inquiringly. So Min stared at her little finger and started to tear.

 

“It’s lovely. I like it very much” she answered affectedly. She hugged him for moments, and then she loosened her clinch and landed a small kiss to on his lip.

 

“Jung So Min, lets get engaged today” he proposed.

 

“But our relationship is still in the early period. It hasn’t even passed a month”

 

“Who’s says. We have been in Master and maid relationship for a few months. And you know that I really like you.” He assured.

 

“Our relationship before is not like now Mister.”

 

“Are you going to refuse it? But you cried earlier, yelling that I am not being sincere. What now, you want to reject my proposal?”

 

“It… It’s not like that I am going to reject you. You proposal was so sudden. You should know women. They took a lot of time reconsidering about this matter. You should make time to me to think about it”

 

“How long do you want. How about thinking it tonight? I’ll wait for your answer tomorrow”

 

“Yah…! That was too soon.”

 

“Okay, how about couple of days, if not 3 days?” he tried his very hard to persuade her. So Min chuckled and walked away.

“Yah, you still didn’t give me any respond. We are you going? My car is over here.”

 

“Just let me walk for today mister. I can take care of my self. My home is just around the corner. I’ll think about your proposal during the course” she waved him. He seemed so disappointed since she didn’t give him a direct respond to his proposal.

 

“You should at least give ma a good night encouragement.” He grumbled. So Min went back to him and kissed his cheek left to right, and finally a slight kiss to the lips.

 

“This should be enough encouragement for you while waiting for my answer, isn’t?” she asked. Hyun joong smiled cheerfully and nodded. After saying good night to each other So Min left Hyun joong who was dazed in his own world.

 

“Yess… at least her kiss boost me again. This would be enough while waiting for her answer.” Hyun joong jumping in the joy while he taking his way home.

 

 

 

Chapter 38 finished....

Proposal time..... keke....

Thanks so much friends for the support ( comment & subscribe)

I sincerely waiting for you respond for my story.... it help me to gain some more ideas.... so please comment okay....

Enjoy your time reading...