Teasing her, my enjoyment

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

It has been three days since So Min worked as Hyun Joong maid. But yet, she still has a long way to go to complete her compensate  with him. For the past few days, Hyun Joong has appointed her to do a lot of things. Not only house work at his home, but also being a personal assistant at his workplace. After she has done all works at home, she has still needed to go to Hyun Joong workplace to clean his studio, office and even the dressing room.

 

“ So Min, prepare my attire for the next shoot. I want them to get ironed. I don’t want to see each of them to get crumpled. Hurry up. What are you waiting for”said Hyun Joong when seeing So Min is still standing still scratching her head.

 

“You want me to choose the attire you are going to wear Master?  I wonder which clothes will suit you for the photos shoot. I have no idea how is it to be look like.” Ask So Min gently.

 

“Yah, chicken head girl, I am not telling you to chose my attire for the photos shoot. I just want you to iron them. IRON!!  If you are going to choose the attire for me, I might turn into laughing stock. Just look at you now, really unfashionable with that jean and that big sweater. You really don’t have any sense of style, don’t you?  Just go to my personal stylist and ask her where she kept them. I want you to complete them A.S.A.P!” Hyun Joong orders to So Min while passed her. So Min was a little dumbfounded and embarrassed  when some of the crews chuckled.

 

“Then you should have said it clearly. You are saying something that made me misunderstood” said So Min with her low voice but still can be heard by Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong stopped and turns back towards So Min.

 

“Do you have something to talk with me? Let me hear it then.” Asked Hyun Joong harshly and move a little forward. So Min smiled anxiously and stepped back.

 

“No, no…  Nothing  Mister. I just said that I will prepare them as soon as possible. Where is she anyway? Oh there she is. Unnie!!! “said So Min whining. So min runs towards Miss Chung Me, Hyun Joong’s personal stylist who was smiling at them. Hyun Joong followed So Min at her back.

 

“Yah, Hyun Joong you should not to act to harsh to So Min. She is still a newbie you know. She still has a lot of things to learn.” Hyun Joong just obeyed and pointing his tongue to So Min before he passed.

 

So Min takes a long breath. She was some how feeling a little relieved. She really thought that her Master is a real Monster that will take out his fire at any time. So Min’s anxious face plus a long sigh made Mrs. Chang  laughed.

 

“You should not mind him. He is always like that. There are no crews who never scolded by him. Most of them already are used to his grumpy attitudes. He was a really nice person actually. He is just too committed with his work. He treasures his career other than anything else.” reveals Mr. Chang Me.

 

 The other crews are just nodded and smiling at So Min. So Min smiles as she understands with the situation. She suddenly feels a little curious why Hyun Joong put his career as number on of his life.

 

“You might just wondering isn’t? Why Hyun Joong was always with his work.” ask Mrs. Chang Me. So Min just nodded.

 

“ I think he was very poor lonely man. He should really have to develop relationship with someone, or else he might continue to keep the loneliness within him.” implied Mrs. Chang.

 

“ He never have a love relationship with someone before? I would believe then. No wonder he hasn’t got any women in his life. He is so scary, like a monster who will take out fire anytime. “ whispered So Min to Mrs. Chang. Mr. Chang laughed softly.

“I guess you  are right” she replied while laughing. 

 

 So min laughed along. She stopped when some one grabs and pulls her pony tails. So Min turned back. It was Hyun Joong who was at her back. So Mins dumbfounded.

 

“Close you big mouth and go prepare my attire chicken head. Do not waste your time here saying ridiculous things. You to Chang Me unnie, you should get me ready. Now!!” So Min was groaned while Mrs. Chang was laughing.

 

“ Ommmooo… its hurt Mister. Okay, okay I’ll get them ready now. Just let go of me first.” So Min appealed. Hyun Joong lets hairs go and once again she moves a little far from him.

 

“Yah… Hyun Joong you should not do that to So Min. Look at her hair. They were already messed. So Min, just go and do Hyun Joong orders. The clothes are in the wardrobe.” Sain Mrs. Chang after feeling relieved from laughing. So Min nods and passed them fast without even looking to Hyun Joong.

 

“Do you work quickly. You will follow Hyun Joong his photo shoot event today. I’m not available since I am going to have meeting with his manager regarding his next albums theme.” ordered Mrs. Chang to So Min.

 

“Me?? I don have idea what I am going to do there. I am still inexperienced. Can anyone replace me?” ask So Min.

 

“ I am sorry So Min. All crews are busy preparing Hyun Joong MV. You are the only one who is free today. Just follow anything he wants you to do. You should also learn something from now on since you are working for him.” So Min just nodded her head after Mrs. Chang finished her words.

 

“Ommmo… I am going to be finished if I am not doing well today. That mister is so fierce and always made my heart startled. Oh God, please accompany me okay.” wished So Min while doing her best ironing the clothes. Hyun Joong watches So Min from afar. He was somehow enjoying himself after teasing her.

 

3rd chapter finished.. Sorry it was short for today...