Oh my Godness!!!

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

***********

 

It has been 3 days since Hyun Joong took his day break. All the things he did are just staying and messing up his home while waiting for So Min to come back from her class to clean up for him. While waiting for So Min to come home Hyun Joong stayed at his music room and tried to start up a song. Sometime his eyes turned to the clock. He somehow felt so boring since So Min was nowhere to be teased.

 

 

“That girl, where did she go? The noon has already passed. She should already be here right now.” Thought Hyun Joong while continuously looking at the clock.

 

He then walked toward living room and lying on the couch. He grabbed the remote and connects to the TV channel. While watching his eyes couldn't stop staring at  the clock. Hyun Joong put his long sigh.

 

“She is really late today. She really does well in worrying me. She should have called me at least.”  He mumbled. After waiting for 15 minutes he then felt relieved when he heard the door was opened.  He pretending not to know that she has arrived. So Min was overloaded with goods and was gasping exhaustion.

 

“I am back Master”

 

“You are late” he replied spontaneously.

 

“I have just come back from groceries store. Have you already eaten?” Hyun Joong is just shaking his head.

 

“Oh, sorry for the wait. I’ll prepare your lunch. Just wait for moments Master” Hyun Joong just nodded while staring at So Min. He tried not express his feeling of relieve since So Min came.

 

So Min has been really obedient to Hyun Joong since she has being a back up body for Hyun Joong. This is the only thing she could do to return back to for what have done by Hyun Joong. She really wanted to give him a thanks present but since she has not enough money to buy present, this is the only thing she can do to appreciate him.

 

**********

 

Hyun Joong was lying on the cushion and watching while So Min was cleaning the mess near with him. So Min doing her work diligently even sometimes put a squint to his master. She seems still prying about something. Her head was still buzzing with the crush that has been mentioned by her master three day ago. She tried to forget the curious feeling inside her but her heart seems doesn’t want to cooperate.

 

“I wonder who she was. I am curious. I bet she must be pretty and kind.  Is she that a person who was in a picture with Master and Jae Joong?” mumbled So Min curiously.

 

So Min eyes were still at Hyun Joong. She really admitted that her master has a good-looking face that every women wished for. Sometime he was good but he really like to and always made her doubt whether or not he appreciates her of being her maid.

 

“He must have treated her nicely. It would impossible if it was me” So Min keeps mumbled. Her eyes keep staring at Hyun Joong.

 

“Why are you keeping looking at me just now, Jung So Min?” So Min hasn’t noticed that Hyun Joong was aware with her staring. So Min keep staring at him and seem unaware with Hyun Joong inquire. Hyun Joong stands and moves his body in front of So Min.

 

“This girl is wired. She keeps staring at me. I wonder why?” thought Hyun Joong. He keeps standing until So Min reign her consciousness.

 

“Ooommo…. Mister! When did you standing here? You really shocked me.”

 

“Yah, you are the one who was staring at me all  the time. Don’t try to make excuses.”

 

“I am not. I am watching TV.”

 

“Your eyes don’t lie. They keep directed to me, you chicken head girl.”

 

“I…i am not. Ommo…. is that  Jae Joong on TV?” So Min tried to hide her lie.

 

She passed Hyun Joong moves forward near to the TV. Jae Joong was on the TV casting to his new drama series.

 

“Wow, he is really you friend Master.” Said So Min. Hyun Joong nodded and get back to the couch. So Min enjoyed the drama for the moments. She really wishes to continue watching but then canceled her intention since still has works to complete. She was passing Hyun Joong when he suddenly grabs her hand and let her to couch with him. He seems understand that So Min was attracted to the drama.

 

“Just take a break in moments. Let’s watch together”

 

“Should I watch Mister?  I still got works to complete.”

 

“Just do it later, but if you insist to do the works, then go ahead” So Min immediately sit beside Hyun Joong.

 

“I can do the works later. I really wanted to watch this. This drama seems interesting”

 

Hyun Joong smiled and continue his watching. Some time the living room covered with their laughter when it comes to humorous scene. So Min was really engrossed and feels entertained with Jae Joong superb acting. She keeps talking about Jae Joong. Hyun Joong just smiled listening to her reaction toward Jae Joong. He didn’t really into the drama but enjoyed watching So Min who was immersed with the drama.

 

“Jae Joong was a very talented actor. Plus he was so striking in the drama. I really like him” said So Min after they finished their watch.

 

“Do you like him?”

 

“Of course, I think everyone has already fallen to him. He makes me fell in love with him through his acting.”

 

“Do not fall too deep. He is only acting okay. You don’t know the real him. Don’t misguided”

 

“That is why I have fallen with his character. I wish I could have a guy like him. Do you know how to act Mister?” Hyun Joong nodded.

 

“Really? It is impossible. I have never seen you in drama”

 

“How is that impossible? I am a cast for Boy over Flower series.”

 

“What is that? I have never watched that one.”

 

“That is because you have never taking your time watching them all. I guess you never watched drama before.”

 

So Min nodded.

 

“Right, I got not time to watch them since a long time ago. Thinking back the time, there is a lot great things I haven’t done before” replied So Min. Her face turned gloomy.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I haven’t done a lot of memorable things with my friends since my parents died. I lost my place of dependence since they left  me. All I could do is depending on my self to continue my living.” Hyun Joong just nodded to So Min reply. He really doesn’t have any idea how to cheer up the gloomy So Min.

 

“But we should continue our life isn’t? As long I still have friends around me, I am happy and contented.” So Min then put her smiles on her face.

 

“You should live your life happily to Mister. As long as you are being true to your own feeling” she then said to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong just kept silent.

 

So Min stands up and intends to leave to continue her unfinished work.

 

“I should continue my work. Thank for letting me watching Mister” So Min said.

 

As she walked passed him, Hyun Joong immediately stand up and grabed her hands and pushes her toward the wall. So Min was shocked with her Master and just standing still. They are just a few inches far to each other and his face was really close to her. Hyun Joong deepens his faces to So Min. So Min felt that Hyun Joong seems want to kiss her. She didn’t know what to do and just closes her eyes and starts breathing nervously.

 

 

Just finished my 9th chapter. Sorry for not updating for so long. Got so much work on my academic project. Hehe..

Suspense what might happen next? I dont know either. Still thinking for the next chapter. Your comments might inspire me... Hehe...

Thanks so much for keeping up with this fanfiction... Have a nice day all...