The confession...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

**************

“Oh Noooooo! I am the one who initiate the kiss between us. Stupid So Min. How am I going to face with him?” So Min unintentionally widens when she has clearly remembered the last night incident. She hits her head continuously while blaming to her silly and dull action.

“This can not be real!!!!!”

So Min messed her hair with both of her hands. She keep turn to left and right with her confusion.

“What should I do? I he knows that I already remembered last night incident, he must be going to tease me again. Should I pretend that I don’t remember anything? Arghhh… What should I do?” regretful So Min try to find solution but end up with knocking her head into the bathroom door instead.

“Dang! Dang! Dang!” Hyun Joong was smiling when he heed the sound of bangs from So Min room. He can clearly hear the sound since he purposefully let the room’s door opened.

“She must has been remembered something and feel regret right now “he mumbled.

Hyun Joong smiled. He lands his fingers on his mouth and imagining his kiss moment with So Min last night.

“I wonder if she remembers that she kissed me last night. To be true, I felt great and pleased. Her charm can’t be resist. She nearly made me become mad. I even got a goose bump” he muttered himself. He then hits his head twice and continues making breakfast.

**************

So Min was waiting for her master to go to work and intending to come out from her room when he is out. Unfortunately Hyun Joong has not preparing himself and still at the kitchen making breakfast.

“This should be the time he should head to work. Why is he still here?” she mumbled. She scouts her master silently from her room. Hyun Joong was diligently finished his breakfast.

“He told earlier that we will have our breakfast together. I am really embarrassed to face him right now.” She keep walking back and forth.

“Should I pretend to sleep? I think that is the only idea that relevant for me now.” She heads to her bed and lie on it. Not a minute So Min lay on the bed Hyun Joong comes in and calls her name.

“So Min, you should not pretend right now. I know that you are not sleeping. Stop with the act and comes out. You need to take you breakfast and medicine.” So Min keeps fix her body still and pretend not to hear anything.

“Please, please, please go away. I couldn’t face with you right now.” She closes her eyes tightly but still, her anxious wrinkles remains visible. So Min screams when she was lifted up from her bed. Hyun Joong carries her out gently from the room and walk toward the dining table.

“I know that you are embarrassed but I cannot let you skip you morning meal and medicine.” He said and places her on the dining chair. He then takes a seat in front of her and starts eating. So Min was still bowing her self down and staying still. Hyun Joong grabs her hands and put on the spoon on her.

“Don’t just bows and eat your meal.” So Min nodded and follows Hyun Joong orders. She begins to scoop the rice into .

“Good, finish them all. You should take your medicine after this” told Hyun Joong and continue eating his meal.

The silence moment occurs when they are having breakfast. Sometimes they exchange their glare towards each other and So Min has nearly chocked when Hyun caught her stare. After finished their meals, So Min initiate the conversation.

“Mister…. About last night, I am really sorry for everything. I barely remember anything but I think I have gone so wild.”

“Do you remember anything last night” ask Hyun Joong. So Min put an apologetic stare at him and nods. She takes a glass of water and drinks it to reduce her anxiousness.

“Do you remember about the kiss?” So Min unintentionally splashes water from towards Hyun Joong.

“Yah, Jung So Min! What have you done” Hyun Joong was startled when his entire face got splashed by So Min. So Min immediately gets on from her seat, grabs tissues from the cabinet and clean remaining wets from his face.

“I am truly sorry Mister. I am surprised to” said So Min tensely.

Hyun Joong clearly felt his clumsy maid was wiping his face smoothly. So Min was planing to move but her hand suddenly grabbed by Hyun Joong. He holds So Min heads and heads it near to him. So Min widens her eyes while Hyun Joong put his gentle smile.

“I am asking you again, do you remember that we kissed last night” So Min was stills at the moment but the nods shyly. Hyun Joong smiles.

“Then how is it felt?”

“I don’t know, I am drunk that time, I can’t really felt it. So don’t worry, I will consider I as nothing.”

“How come you can say it was nothing? That was your first”

“Then I will consider last night as nothing happen” Hyun Joong put a frustrated sighed.

“But I will consider our kiss earlier as my first” So Min said. It made Hyun Joong feel bright. He moves his face closer to So Min.

“You are going to tease me again Mister. I will not going to fall for your trick.” So Min said as she knows that Hyun Joong might again.

Hyun Joong curved his lips and lands a light kiss on her. So Min put her eyes opened and surprised with what had just happen.

“What do you think are you doing? If you are meant to tease me then you have done well.” ask So Min while pushing Hyun Joong away. She has tears in her eyes and starts to cry. Hyun Joong stands and tries to clam her but she keep backing up. Hyun Joong feels sorry to crying So Min but he really want to tell her that his kiss was sincere.

“Listen to me. Just listen to me once. My kiss just now is real okay. I don’t fake it.”

“Why should I trust you? You have always seen me as nothing. I am really done with the teases. I am quitting” Hyun Joon shocked when she mention about quitting her job.

So Min walks towards her room and plans to pack her things.

She didn’t wish to leave her master, but she was no able to bear with all the teases the Hyun Joong have done to her.Hyun Joong run towards her and grab her shoulder. He places her back body near to him.

“Hey, what are you doing? Let me go” So Min tries to escepe but failed because Hyun Joong has already strengthen his hand around her shoulder.

“Please, let me explain. It must be hard for you to trust but I am not teasing you just now. I am being sincere.”

“What do you mean?” So Min asked curiously.

“All the teases that I have given to you, I have done it not because you are nothing to me. I appreciate you your appearance more than you think. The first time I meet you I felt some wired feeling I wish I could expose.” So Min was surprised to his master confession. Hyun Joong turns So Min facing with him.

“I think I got some feeling on you, Jung So Min. What do you think?” ask Hyun Joong.

“I…I…I…” So Min stopped and bowed down.

“We might need some time to think about this. How about we give a few days to think about this matter?” So Min just nods. Hyun Joong smiled and lifts So Min head with both of his hand.

“Or, should we do it again? This might help us to discover our feeling”

“Are you going to tease me again mister?”

Hyun Joong moves his face closer to So Min and intending to kiss her. So Min who was hesitating closed her eyes and makes a wrinkled on her face. She was afraid about being teased again by Hyun Joong. But she really feels that Hyun Joong is very sincere and frank to her as she just let him kiss her.

Hyun Joong cell phone was ringing when he was about to land her lips on So Min. Both of them were surprised and move a little afar from each other. So Min is blushing and covers her cheek with her hands. Hyun Joong grabs the phone and responded to it while smiling to embarrass So Min. His smiles then faded out after the moment talking into phone. So Min was aware to his sudden changes. She can feel that something was going on.

“What!................ I don’t care about that……………. This is my life okay…………… She has noting to do with this…………….. Okay, I will see you later” Hyun Joong disconnects his cell phone shiged.

“Is there anything happen mister. Is it because of me?” So Min move closed to him.

“Don’t worry about anything. It will be alright. I have to meet my manager right now. Can you manage your self?”

“Don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself”

“I am going now” Hyun Joong grabs his jackets and walk towards the door.

“One more thing, please stay at home today. Don’t go anywhere” So Min just nods and follow Hyun Joong from his back.

Hyun Joong was opening the door when someone standing in front of him. He got a lot of surprise when the person standing in front of him was a woman he wanted to see the most before this.

“Hyu.. Hyun Joong-shi. I am here. How are you”

“Eun Hye-ah”

“Who is that Mister” Hyun Joong becomes more panic when So Min shows up from his back. Eun Hye and So Min were also startled to each other.

“Who is she Hyun Joong?” Eun Hye asks curiously.

Hyun Joong mouth was locked. He feel lost when he was facing with his late crush and his romantic interest. He really care about So Min feeling and he wonder how will she react when she knows that Eun Hye was her crush before.

Im finish with chpter 7. Thanks for commenting... Opps... Hyun Joong confess to So Min already but his crush suddenly appear... What should i write next.... Enjoy the story okay... ^_^