Wake up, please...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

***********

 

So Min tried very hard to escape from the unknown figure in front of her. Unfortunately his grip was too tight as she couldn’t even move her body.

 

“Who are you? Please let me go. Please… Don’t do anything to me. I beg you” So Min sacredly pleaded to the man.

 

“No… Of course I can’t do that. I have been appointed to finish you to get my pay”

 

“What do mean? I don’t understand.” So Min was a little bit confused with his intention. Then the unknown man takes of his scarf and put on his evil smirk to So Min. He takes out something from his jacket. So Min shocked when she saw that he was taking a knife on his hand. Her sweats were run vastly as well as her tears.

 

“Don’t do this. I beg you, pleaseeee…”

 

The evil man was just put his wicked smirks while raising the knife and intending to stab her stomach. So Min wavered and closed her eyes. Gladly, someone interrupted his action and So Min managed to free herself. She relieved that the person who save her was Hyun Joong.

 

Hyun Joong pulled the man who was going to stabs So Min and punches his head and stomach before he push him to the ground. He then runs towards So Min and hugs her tight. So Min realized that he was Hyun Joong and respond to his hug. Unfortunately the evil man managed to get up and stabs Hyun Joong’s back instead without his knowing. So Min screamed all her might while tearing. The man has lost from her sight as he managed to escape. So Min cried over the fainted Hyun Joong who was covered with blood.

 

“Mister. Please…. Ple…Please wake up… Ahhhh…. Wake up…. Please… Ahhhhhhahha. Don't die. ” So Min cries and screams all her might as she holds Hyun Joong tightly.

 

Chapter 23 done.. Sorry it was short..

I'll update 1 more chapter after this...