Morning incident...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

**************

 

Kringggg……..

 

The sound of the alarm caused So Min to instantaneously awake from her tight sleep. She straightens up her hands and legs to loose her body to get some freshness.

 

 “Ohh… It’s morning already.  Time goes so fast. I am still sleepy. I wish I could get some more sleep“

 

The sun began to shine brightly from the east as she can see it clearly through her bedroom window.

 

“The sun is so shine and beautiful. What a beautiful scenery I got this morning.”  So Min yawns and closed her eyes for a moment. She really wants to enjoy the moments by continuing her sleep.

 

She then opened her eyes moments later. She was nearly fallen asleep when she feels that she had forgotten something needs to be done. She looked back towards the clock.

 

“Oh no…!!! Babo So Min” She got up from her bed right away and headed to the bathroom.

 

“Omooo.. I am going to be late. Mr. Chang must be mad if he knows I’m late” So Min quickly prepared herself.

 

Min Ah was quite bothered with the sudden noise and wakes from her sleep. She can see blurry So Min was rushing preparing herself.

 

“Hey, So Min! Are you going to college already?  Isn’t it was still early? We still have 3 more hours before class.” asks Min Ah.

 

“You are awake…Sorry for the bother Min Ah. I really need to rush. I’m going to be late on my first day of work. I have to deliver newspaper this morning.”

 

Min Ah quickly get up from her bed. Seems like she did not know yet that So Min got a job.

 

 “Yah…When did you get this job? If that so, you have to quick. See you later then. By the way Min, could you please buy bread roll on your way home?”

 

“Okay Chingu. See you then. Bye” said So Min while waving to Min Ah.

 

*************

 

So Min rushed herself to the place where she works at.  She headed quietly to her section, without getting her boss know. This is a first day So Min work as newspaper deliverer. Luckily that she was appointed to deliver the newspapers at her district as she already knew the intricacies of the place. After taking the newspapers she began her delivery. She rushed out with her bicycle and starts deliver the newspaper to her neighborhoods.

 

“Thanks God for giving me this job. I am  relying on this job to make some money for my living expenses and studies. I will work hard to make money. So Min, you can do it. Aja, aja fighting,” says So Min consoling herself while delivering.

 

So Min knew that she have to work hard to support her living and studies. She lived independently since she was not even a teen. At first, she really has given up her life when her parents died because of car accident. She thought that she has no one she can lean to. But Min Ah and her parent were really caring for her since the parents are buddies. They have been taking care for So Min and treat her as their own child. So Min felt really grateful to them. But So Min knewshe had to take care of her self without relying too much from them. So Min still has her own home where she and her best friend, Min Ah are living together. Min Ah refused to go with her parents to oversea and living with So Min instead. Min Ah parents just let her daughter to do what she want because they know So Min is always there to take care for her.

 

**********


“Alright, finally is the last home. Where is it located?” So Min looked at the last address of the house. She felt a little confused with the final recipient address.

 

“Why the last receiver is located in other district? Here is Seoul isn’t? How I am gonna deliver this? This place is too far from here.” So Min took her phone and starts dialing the recipient phone number. There is no one answering. She tried again. It was still the same.  She tried again and again and finally the phone was reached.

 

So Min was greeting kindly before the recipient insulting her for being disturbance.

 

“Hey, you are disturbing me so much! Why do you have to call me early in the morning, stupid,” So Min felt a little insulted with the words.

 

“I am sorry for the bother Mister. I’m a newspaper deliverer in this area. I just want to ask for your real address. You stated here that your address is in Busan. There would be some mistake to this address. So could you please tell me your real address please? I really need to know so that I can deliver your newspaper”

 

“You called me just for that reason? I do think so. You are liar. You must be one of my stupid fans. "

 

“What? I don’t even know you, then why would I be your fan. Are you insane?”

 

“How dare you call me crazy old woman?  Do you really want to have fight with me?”

 

“I don't even wish to have a fight. Just please give me your address or else I’m not going to deliver newspaper to you ever again.”

 

“Damn you old woman. Okay. Shine Garden Street, House 32. I'm gonna wait for you. Let see what I will do. You don't know who I am? Let see then. You might surprise.”

 

“ Sorry Mister I will never be.”

 

So Min immediately disconnects her phone.  “Is he really a human? He really does not know how to treat people kindly. Want me to see him? Why should I? He is such a jerk.”She said to herself.

 

*******

 

“Damn old woman! You are such a bother. How am I going to sleep again?” scolded the tiredness’ Hyun Joong. He has just finished his last song for his fifth album in the midnight. It took him a few hours to get into sleep and when he was about to sleep he was disturbed by annoying number. He tried to sleep again but he failed. He blamed the girl on the phone for what happened.

 

Prannng…..!!!

 

‘Kim Hyun Joong was startled at the moment. “What that sound. It shouldn’t be it isn’t” He rushed himself out. He was dumfounded. His precious flower pot given by her late grandfather had broken into pieces. Then he saw a newspaper next the broken flower pot.

 

“This is must her doing. She is really a disaster. You are really finished today.” Hyun Joong rushed himself to the entrance.

 

He saw So Min who was also shocked with what happen.

 

“Yah, what have you don to my precious flower pot! It has been broke and this is because of your stupid manner!” Hyun Joong can see that So Min is quite anxious. 

 

“I am really sorry for what happen. I just want to send the newspaper. I have no idea it will break your pot. I am truly sorry. I will pay for it.”

 

“How will you pay for it? You monthly payment is not even worth to replace it. Do you know that?”  Hyun Joong stared closely at So Min.  She was truly frightened and continuously apologized for what happened. Seeing So Min like that, Hyun Joong got some plan on her. Then he thinks of something fun and smile at sudden.

 

“Then I’ll do anything for you to pay for it. Anything you want me to do. As long as you forgive me”

 

Hyun Joong was amazed by So Min sincerity and nearly falls for it.

 

“It’s time for my revenge. I am not going to get you off,” thinks Hyung Joong.

 

“You want to do anything for me. Fine then… be my slave.  This is for paying your debt.”

 

“Huh… You want me what? Slave… what do mean by that?” ask So Min curiously.

 

“You are the one who said that you will do anything for me. Then it is just same as you are slave for me,” So Min then nodded. She sighed in the moment.

 

“Well, as long as I can pay for the damaged and seek for your forgiveness I will do it. I’ll become your slave Mister.” So Min answered weakly. She really don’t have idea the her day will turn like that for just one day.

 

“Good, come to my house by next week.  You will be responsible for house works including preparing my meals. You will be stayed at my house until you finished your compensation. And one more thing, don’t you ever try to cheat on me or else I will take a legal action on you, “warns Hyun Joong.

 

 So Min just nodded. She was really nervous when Hyun Joong mention about legal action. She really wants to avoid herself from being sued.

 

“Okay. I promise to take my responsibility. I should get going. I’ll comeback on Monday Mister.” So Min bowed and passing away weakly.

 

 “Hey , You! You are going without giving me your phone number? How am I going to contact you then? You might cheat on me. Give me your phone.” Hyun Joong stopped So Min and passing his hand to So Min.  So Min quickly headed her phone number to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong entered his phone number and into So Min’ and contacted his.

 

“Your name?”

 

“So.. So Min. Jung So Min.” Hyun Jong entered her name into his phone before he gave the phone to So Min. So Min bowed once again and passed.

 

Hyun Joong just stared So Min passing without saying anything. At So Min back he smiled for victory.

 

“Watch you girl. You don’t know who you mess with. But to see the truth, she really doesn’t  recognize me. What a wired girl. But she is still cute though. I will forgive her for that.” said Hyun Joong alone. He goes back to the broken pot.

 

“I should have told her to clean the mess. But its okay, I’ll leave her for today.  He smiled and cleans all the mess.

 

 

Finally I've finished 1 chapter.. Btw I am still new here... Please comment okay... Whether or not it was good... If this story disatisfied you all i apologize... Sorry for any grammatical error... Have a nice day all...