Crashing Hani's Wedding: Part 2

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

~Hani's POV~

I started to make a nervous look as I send that text message to him. I sighed sadly and that was when I grab all my stuff and walked out of my room. Hara was probably waiting outside for me in the car. I seriously don't want to do this. I'm tired of this! But, if I tell my own unnie that...she would probably slap me hard just for saying that. I do care about her actually it's just that...well, she can be a brat!

I slipped on my shoes and looked at my phone for 10 seconds, I was wondering if Ho Dong replied...but aniyo...he never did. I made a worried look but all I did was just walked out of the house. I arrived outside and spotted a car waiting. I walked to it and then got in. I made a sad look and Hara looked at me with a curious look.

"Dongsaeng, is something wrong?" Hara asked with a worried look.

I looked up and then looked at Hara. Shoot! I have to lie to her in some way. I made a nervous look, whenever I make a nervous look...I start to bite on my bottom lip. She was still looking at me, which made me nervous. Ah! What should I even do! I can't even do this!

"Aniyo, it's nothing unnie. I'm just well...nervous about the wedding." I lied as I started to bite on my lip again.

Hara just gave me a smile. I sighed in a relief under my breath and made a sad look...

~No One's POV~

At Boyfriend's house, it was only Jeongmin and Youngmin wearing a tux. They walked out and the other members were just sitting there.

"Wow! y!" Hyunseong teased.

"Yah! Hyunseong! It's not funny!" Jeongmin shouted out.

"Hyung, are you sure about this?" Minwoo asked with a worried look.

"Minwoo, we have to..." Youngmin said sadly.

"But that's unfair! Hara is just ruining everything and we all know that! So why are you guys just doing this?!" Kwangmin said.

"I'm doing it for _________..." Jeongmin said with a sad look.

"Jeongmin is kind of right." Donghyun said.

"Hyung..." Minwoo said surprised.

"Mwoyoe?! Isn't that how we feel when we were getting married to them?!" Donghyun asked surprised.

"Araso..." Kwangmin mumbled.

"And you finally agree..." Youngmin teased.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Jeongmin answered it. It was Hani at the door and she made a surprise look.

"Hey Hani..." Hyunseong mumbled.

"Annyong..." Hani said nervously.

She then started to look at Jeongmin and then she made a sad look.

"Um...are you guys ready to go?" Hani asked shyly.

"Nae..." Jeongmin said sadly.

"We'll see you guys later." Youngmin said sadly.

Both of them then walked away and left with Hani.

"Something's wrong." Donghyun said unsure.

"I kind of have to agree." Kwangmin nodded.

"Should we tell the girls about this?" Minwoo suggested.

"Yeah...but, what about ________? She probably doesn't even want to go." Hyunseong said unsure.

"We'll think of something." Donghyun said.

"Don't worry, I'm already calling them." Kwangmin said as he started to dial _________.