Arriving At Jeju Island

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

2 days has passed and it was finally time when the plane landed, everyone walked out of the airport and they felt a nice breeze went by.

___________ was gazing around amazed when she saw the nice view and then she just jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yay! I can't believe we're finally here!" ___________ said happily.

"Dongsaeng, jinjeong!" __________ sighed.

"Wae? Besides, we're finally here! I always wanted to go here..." __________ said as she sighed happily.

"Yeah, you can have your fun later __________ right now we need to find our hotel." __________ suggested.

"She's right..." __________ nodded.

"Araso..." __________ mumbled.

"It's alright...once we finish packing you can run around like a little kid." Kwangmin teased.

"Yay!" __________ said with a smile.

"Kwangmin, you would do that as well..." Minwoo sighed.

__________ looked up at Kwangmin and all she did was just smile at him, "This is why I love my oppa."


They arrived at the hotel but, now their kind of stuck on who getting who. Donghyun unlocked the door and once he opened it the room was huge. It actually had a nice view, along with a small kitchen, a bathroom and there were 3 rooms.

"...Wow..." __________ said.

"This place is amazing." __________ said as she gazed around.

"There's only 3 rooms but, each of them have 2 beds so, we have to pair up with someone." Donghyun suggested.

"I call _________!" _________ pointed out.

"I'll be with _________." __________ said.

"The twins will be paired up then." __________ said.

"That's settled." __________ said.

Everyone just walked into their rooms and started unpacking their things. __________ was unpacking her things and she was organizing them so it can be easier for her. __________ just look at her surprise and said, "Have you become like _________ or something?"

"Mwo?! Ani! Since we were roommates in Korea, I actually got better at organizing things thanks to her." _________ explained.

"Yup, you did become like her. No wonder _________ said she's your favorite unnie." _________ said.

"Babo...you know I can hear you guys..." _________ said as she walked in.

"Dongsaeng, were you listening the whole time?!" _________ asked surprised.

_________ smiled and then she nodded. "And..._________ is my favorite unnie because she understands me more unlike my "twin"..." _________ sighed.

__________ smiled and then she started to hug __________ tightly. "Now I feel special..." ________ said with a smile.

Everyone finally finish packing their things and all of them met up at the door.

"Ok, where should we go first?" Donghyun asked.

"Anywhere! We should just walk around." ________ shrugged.

"Yeah, besides it's a nice day. So it's perfect to walk around." _________ said.

"Ok, then let go..." Jeongmin said with a smile.

"Yay..." ________ said as she automatically linked arms with Jeongmin.


Hey! Hope you like the chapter so far! And thanks for reading!

Who's your favorite character in throughout the whole story?

Red

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Purple