Everyone Hiding Something

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It was already around 7pm and the girls arrived at home. The last person to arrived was actually _______.

"Hey, where have you been?" _______ asked curiously.

"I was just hanging out with Kwangmin...that's all." ______ said suspiciously.

"Are you hiding something?" ______ asked.

"No..." _______ lied.

She then try to walk slowly to her room but, everyone got up and grab _______ from behind and pull her back.

"Ok, what are you hiding?" _______ asked.

"I'm not hiding anything!" _______ shouted.

"Liar!" _______ said.

_________ was struggling to let go but, then she notice something on ________'s finger.

"Unnie, what's that on your finger?" ________ asked curiously to ________.

_______ made a surprise look and she quickly let go of _______ and hide the ring.

"Nothing!" _______ lied nervously.

"You're hiding something as well..." _______ said.

"I am not!" _______ shouted.

From behind, that was when _______ lift up ________'s hand and spotted a ring on her finger.

"No! Don't tell me you're-" _______ said surprised.

________ quickly swipe her hand away and cover _______'s mouth.

"Don't even think about saying it." _______ said.

"Just tell us!" ________ said.

________ was struggling until she finally free herself and blurted out, "You're engaged aren't you?!"

"What?!" Everyone said surprised.

They all looked at ________ and all she did was just gave out a smile.

"What?" _______ asked.

"Who are you engage to?" _______ asked.

"I'm not telling..." _______ said as she try to walk away.

"It's Minwoo isn't it?" _______ asked.

"No!" _______ lied.

She went in her room, but after a few seconds she came back out.

"Ok fine! It's Minwoo." _______ said as she quickly walked pass everyone and sat down on the couch.

"Aw! That so romantic. So he did propose to you!" ________ said happily.

"We're happy for you..." _______ smiled.

"Aw...thanks! And I can tell you guys are lieing to me as well." ______ said.

"What do you mean?" _______ asked.

"Like I didn't notice!" _______ said as she quickly stand up. She then grab everyones' hands except for _______ and spotted a ring on their finger.

"You guys have it as well!" _______ shouted.

"Hey! But you lie to us first! And I wanted it to be a surprise!" _______ shouted.

"You guys are being too loud." _______ sighed.

Everyone became quiet and they looked at _______. _______ looked up and she made a curious look to everyone.

"What?" _______ asked.

"Unnie...I know you have one as well..." ______ said.

"Um...no I don't." ______ lied.

________ then rushed up to _______ and then try to grab her hands.

"Let me see it!" _______ said.

"What are you talking about?! I don't even have a ring?!" _______ shouted.

________ grab her hand and she then spotted a ring.

"Liar!" _______ said.

"You too as well!" ______ said surprised.

"Ok, fine...yes. I did get engaged as well." _______ said.

It started to became quiet all of a sudden but then they started smiling and blushing.

"Aw...we got engaged on the same day." _______ smiled.

"An aegyo moment." _______ smiled.

Everyone then started laughing.

"I guess they really do care about us." _______ smiled.

"Unnie...you're blushing a little. You're so happy right now." _______ teased.

"Yah! Dongsaeng!" _______ shouted.

"But, I'm so happy that all of us got engaged on the same exact day! Weird...but cute!" _______ smiled big.