Hyunseong's Proposal

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

________ met up with Hyunseong at the cafe where they got back together. When she arrived, she notice the place was busy and all. When she looked around that was when she spotted Hyunseong. She started to smile and walk up to him.

"Hey!" _______ smiled.

"You came..." Hyunseong said surprised.

"Well of course! What is it you wanted to tell me?" ________ asked.

"Well...um...I don't know how to say this but..." Hyunseong said nervously.

Hyunseong felt nervous and felt like he had butterflies in his stomach. But, he took a deep breath and then he relax.

"There's something I was to ask you." Hyunseong said.

________ made a confused look and that was when Hyunseong kneeled down. He then took out a ring from his pocket and the whole cafe became quiet after what they were seeing.

Wait...he's not what I think he's doing... _______ thought nervously.

"_______, I actually have been hanging out with you ever since when we met. You were mostly the one that understands me more than any other girl. But...when we argue, I still had feelings for you even when you fell in love with someone else. I just want to ask you this..." Hyunseong explained. "________, will you marry me?" Hyunseong asked.

_______ made a surprise look and so did the people surrounding them. _______ didn't know what to say at first...she became speechless at first but then she smiled.

"I can't believe you would ask me this kind of question Hyunseong. We been together for how long. I guess I do love you more. Nae, I accept it." _______ smiled.

Hyunseong made a surprise look and then he smiled. He then put the ring on _______'s ring finger and then he stood back up and hugged her.

"I love you." Hyunseong smiled.

Everyone smiled and they clapped for them.

"What a cute couple." A person smiled.

"I love you too..." ______ smiled as she started to hug Hyunseong tightly.

From outside the door, what they didn't know that Dongho was watching. He made a sad look and just walked away without saying a word.