Crashing Jessica's Wedding

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

A week has already past, but...the first person get married was Jessica. Jessica arrived at the gown place just go buy a dress along with her friends. She looked around but, there was no sign of the perfect dress.

"Have you find anything dongsaeng?" Hara asked.

"Aniyo...I have no idea what's the perfect dress to impress Minwoo with." Jessica said as she started to pout.

"Well, don't worry...maybe you might find something." Un Hae said.

"How about this one?" Yong Jae said as she looked at the dress.

"Nah,  it's too poofy. I really don't like poofy dresses." Jessica whined.

"Well, we should just figure something out." Haneul said as she looked around.

The girls were still at the building and they were bored already.

"Aj, I'm getting impaitent when is the plan going to start?" ________ asked.

"We have to wait for _______ to reply. After she said they left the dress shop, then it's up to the twins to see where they are going to next." Aj explained.

"But, I'm getting impaitent." ______ whined.

"Dongsaeng-ah, you just have to wait." _______ sighed.

Back at the dress shop, ________ was in disguise and she was waiting until she became impaitent.

Come on unnie. Hurry up! _______ thought impaitently.

Jessica has finally found the perfect dress and then she paid for it. She then looked up and then she started to make a suspicious look.

"Hey, you look familar? Have we met before?" Jessica asked curiously.

"I don't think so..." ________ lied nervously.

Hara made a suspicous look at her as well. But then she just shrugged and walked away with her friends. As they left the store. She then sighed in a relief. She took out her phone quickly and then started to text Aj:

They have already left the dress shop. They're heading to the jewelery store now.

Aj's phone rang and then he read the text message and then nodded. He then forward the message to _______'s phone:

They just left the dress shop. Right now, they are heading to the jewelery shop. Try to see what they are talking about but, don't get caught.

________'s phone rang and read the text message.

"Their already on the move..." _______ said.

________ then spotted them leaving the dress shop and then they started to follow them from behind.

"Found them...let go." _______ said.

Aj put his phone back and then looked at _______.

"Don't worry, the plan is going great." Aj smiled.

"Seriously?!" _______ asked surprised.

"Alright, but let hope the twins don't get caught." _______ said worriedly.