Crashing Jessica's Wedding: Part 2

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

The girls arrived at the jewelry store, ______ and _______ arrived as well and then they peeked their heads inside.

"What are they up to?" _______ asked.

"I don't know...but it's hard to hear what they are saying..." ______ said.

"Hm...which one you like?" Haneul asked curiously.

"Well, since this ugly ring is purple. Might as well wear something purple." Jessica shrugged.

"What the heck is she talking about?! That ring is not ugly. She has some issues that little-" _______ said.

"Dongsaeng! Focus!" _______ whispered loudly. "The more you shout, we might get spotted." _______ sighed.

"Mianhae..." ______ said.

"Oh! I want this necklace!" Jessica pointed out.

"What the heck is she talking about?! That necklace does not match with that ring very well!" ______ shouted.

"Unnie!" ______ shouted.

"Mianhae..." ______ mumbled.

They were about to exit the jewelry shop so they quickly hide. As they walked out, they were still watching them.

"Ok, their heading to the shoes now." _______ said.

"Going perfectly as planned." ________ said as she started to text ________.

________'s phone then started ring and she read the text:

Their heading your way. Good luck! Fighting! :)

________ nodded and then she put her phone back.

Aj's phone rang and then spotted that _______ has texted him:

They left the jewelry store. Now their heading for the shoe store. It's going perfectly as planned. ;)

"It's almost time." Aj said.

"She's getting impaitent already." _______ said.

"I know...but do we really have to do this?" _______ asked nervously.

"One question, do you want Minwoo back or not?" Soohyun asked.

"Ok fine...you win..." _______ mumbled.