Crashing Un Hae's Wedding: Part 2

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

_________ arrived and when ________ got out of the car she made a surprise look.

"What are we doing here?" ________ asked surprised.

"I'm sorry dongsaeng. But this is the only way. You have to listen to Kwangmin." ________ suggested.

"Aniyo! Why would I even want to listen to him?! Can't you guys just understand that I'm mad at him right now." _______ said.

"The reason why you are here is that you need to know something." Un Hae said from behind.

________ made a surprise look and when she looked that was when she spotted Un Hae.

"What do you want?" ________ asked in a serious tone.

"I just need to talk to you guys. Can't you guys just understand what I'm talking about." Un Hae said sadly.

"Which is...?" _______ asked with a suspicious look.

Un Hae then started to take a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry about all the things I did. From what I been seeing, my friends have already given up. They didn't actually wanted to be a part of Hara's plan..."

"And...what are you going to do?" _______ asked.

"After for what all you have done, you have hurted everyones' feeling. You should know that Hara is different." ________ explained.

"She's not going to stop until she get what she wants." ________ sighed.

"That's why...I have a plan. And I need your guys' help with it." Un Hae said.

The girls looked at each other...and then they looked back at Un Hae.

"Fine, we'll help. What's the plan?" ________ asked as she crossed her arms.

"Ok...first thing I need you." Un Hae said as she looked at ________.

"Wait?! Me?!" ________ asked surprised.

Un Hae grabbed her wrist and then they walked to the dressing room.

"Oh! For you guys, keep an eye on Hara. I don't know what she's up to, but...I know it's going to be risky. Don't tell Kwangmin about this. It's going to be a surprise for him." Un Hae suggested.

"Well, you heard her..." ________ sighed.

"I'm still unsure if we should listen to her." _________ said with a worried look.

"Looks like we have to. Come on! We need to see what Hara's up to. But, we can't get caught." ________ suggested.

Both of them nodded and then they started to spy on Hara.


Un Hae arrived back at her dressing room along with _______. She then started to look around and then spotted her dress.

"Here, wear this." Un Hae suggested.

"Wait?! What?!" ________ asked surprised.

"Just wear it! It's part of the plan." Un hae suggested.

_________ looked at the dress and then she sighed.

"Ok fine..." ________ said.

3 mins have already passed. ________ arrived back wearing Un Hae's wedding dress.

"Ok...good so far." Un Hae said.

"Can't you tell me what this is about?" ________ asked curiously.

"Like I said, it's part of the plan." Un Hae said.

She then started to fix her hair and then put on the veil. She put in front of her face so she won't be revealed for Kwangmin's surprised. Both of them walked out of the dressing room and it was already time for the wedding.

"Do I really have to wear these heels?!" ________ asked.

"You'll get used to them. Sorry, Hani picked them out for me..." Un Hae sighed.


The girls were watching Hara and it was already time for the wedding.

"She's already on the move...we should keep going." _______ suggested.

Everyone else nodded and then they continue on walking. While ________ was walking, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her back from behind. She made a nervous look that she was about to scream but, the person covered quickly. The person started to carry her and then move her away. ________ was trying to be free but, she can't get it. She struggling to be free until was uncover.

"Let go of me!" ________ shouted.

"Just stay quiet ok." The person said.

__________ made a surprise look like she has heard that voice somewhere before. She then looked up and spotted Youngmin.

"Youngmin..." ________ said with a surprise look.