I Trust Her More Than You

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

~________'s POV~

I looked at Youngmin with a worried look if he was going to pick me or not. When he said that he love me more than Hara. I want to know if he really means it or not. I spotted him looking at me and I took a deep breath. This is it, is he going to pick me? I'm going crazy right now, what should I do. Then, that was when I saw him walking up to Hara. I felt my heart becoming broken slowly and I was about to cry...but, I can't...not right now. I have to hold back these tears no matter what.

"See, I guess Youngmin does love me more." Hara said with a smile.

I looked away slowly and made a sad look. What the heck Youngmin?! Why would you even do this to me?! I felt my heart broken already and I was already to cry...shoot, I already want to punch Hara in the face already along with Youngmin. Youngmin, why would you even betray me this way...?

"________..." Someone called out.

I made a surprise look, I slowly turned my head and looked up at him...and then...I spotted Youngmin looking at me with a worried look.

"Youngmin..." I said surprised.

~No One's POV~

_________ looked up at Youngmin  and all Youngmin could do was just smiled. He then got a hold of her hand and slip the ring on her finger. ________'s eyes started to widen and she then looked up at Youngmin.

"Mianhae...for everything I done. The truth is...I actually love you more." Youngmin said.

_________ didn't know what to say...her eyes became watery and she was about cry. That was when she started to hug Youngmin tightly.

"I'm sorry as well." ________ said.

________ started to smile and as she smile a tear was running down her cheek. Hara was watching from behind and she felt her heart broken, she didn't know what to do.

~Hara's POV~

Is this how Youngmin feel about her? From the first day I have met him...I always loved him. He even love me. But...I had done the stupidest thing in my life. All I wanted in my life was someone to make me happy. The only person who has been there for me was my little dongsaeng _________.

I thought everyone was there for me, but...I guess their not. They were...but not anymore. No matter what, I try to be perfect but, I can't. What I wanted all in my life was someone to care for me and love me. ...I thought that person was Youngmin, but...I guess I was wrong. I have made the wrong decision and I caused more problems. _________ I guess you are perfect for Youngmin...

~No One's POV~

_________ was smiling at Youngmin when she notice Hara making a sad look. As she looked at her, she started to feel bad. That was when _________ started walking up to her.

"What do you want?" Hara asked with an attitude.

"Do you really have to give this kind of attitude Hara?" _________ asked surprised.

"Another argument..." _________ said worriedly.

"And? So, aren't you happy that Youngmin picked you instead of me?" Hara asked.

"I am...but, at the same time...I feel bad." __________ said sadly...