The Beach!!

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

While exploring Jeju island, the place was beautiful. Everyone was walking around until they spotted something that caught their eye, which was the beach.

"Ooh! Oppa, we should go there first!" _________ pointed out.

"Jeongmal?" Jeongmin asked with a surprise look.

"Nae! I agree! Please..." _________ said.

Jeongmin spotted __________ doing an aegyo look along with _________.

"Dongsaeng really...?" __________ sighed.

"Oppa, please..." _________ begged.

Jeongmin didn't know what to say. _________ and __________ were both doing the aegyo look at the same time.

Aigoo, what am I going to do?... Jeongmin thought to himself.

He looked back at them and they were still making an aegyo look. That was when he sighed and said, "Ok! Fine! I give up! We're going to the beach."

"Yay!" __________ said happily.

"No one can't resist are aegyos...except for __________- dongsaeng, since I know how abusive she is..." __________ said with a nervous look.

"You guys are so mean..." __________ said as she started to pout.

"She's so cute when she pouts!" __________ squealed.

"Actually, I can resist __________'s aegyos. But when I see you do an aegyo look, you're just too cute to resist." Jeongmin said as he smiled at ___________.

"Aw..., this is why I love you oppa." __________ said happily.

"Ok lovebirds we get it." __________ said as she started to feel annoyed.

"Let just go." Youngmin said.

Everyone arrived at the beach and it was the perfect day. _________, ___________, and _________ were busy playing with the water. While for _________, __________, and ___________ they were just sitting in the shade.

"You guys should come in! The water is great!" __________ said happily.

"I would, but since you guys are splashing around, my hair is going to be all curly. And, I really don't like it curly." __________ said.

Minwoo looked over at ___________ and all he did was just smiled at her.

"Minwoo, don't tell me that you got a plan." Kwangmin said as he whispered to Minwoo.

"Nae..." Minwoo nodded.

"We'll help. Besides, I want to surprise ___________, but...at the same time I might be scared because I know how mad she can get." Youngmin said.

"But, you should try. Who knows maybe she might laugh even though she might mad at you." Kwangmin shrugged.

"Anyway what's the plan Minwoo?" Youngmin asked curiously.

"Ok, first we need someone to distract _________." Minwoo said.

"I'll distract her." Hyunseong said.

"What about _________?" Donghyun asked.

"We can figure something out." The twins said.

Boyfriend nodded and then that was when they start their plan...