Crashing Hara's Wedding: Part 2

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

The wedding has already started and Youngmin made a sad look. Music started playing and Hara was walking down the aisle. When she stood next to Youngmin, she just gave out a smile at him. Youngmin didn't smile back and he made a sad look.

__________ was quickly running to the wedding so she could be there on time. While she was running, Jessica and the other spotted her running quickly.

"Wait? Is that ________?" Haneul asked with a curious look.

"What is she doing?" Yong Jae asked with a curious look.

Jessica thought for a moment and then she started to smile. That was when, her other friends have arrived.

"Jessica! Have you seen _______?" ________ asked as she try to catch her breath.

"She just went that direction. Do you know where she's heading?" Hani asked with a curious look.

"She's heading to the wedding." Jessica finally answered.

"How did you know?" ________ asked surprised.

Un Hae looked at Jessica and she smiled.

"It's a long story. But, we have to help her. I notice that their security guarding that wedding." Jessica said.

"Unnie is getting serious about that wedding." Un Hae said.

"She's really that serious?" ________ asked.

"Well, I don't care...but, we have to catch up with her." ________ said.

"Just ride with us." Yong Jae suggested with a smile.

The other members went with the other girls and they drove off to the wedding. ________ arrived to the wedding and notice there were many security.

I have got to do something... ________ thought worriedly.

"Would you Hara take Youngmin as your husband? You would care for him, always be there for him. For this kind of relationship...that will last forever." The priest asked.

"I do...." Hara said with a smile.

"Would you Youngmin take Hara as your wife? You would care for her, always be there for her. For this kind of relation...that will last forever." The priest asked.

Boyfriend made a worried look and Youngmin didn't know what to say. He looked back at the doors and he made a sad look.

"I do..." Youngmin said sadly.

Hara smiled and then the priest said, "Then...I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Youngmin looked at Hara and all she could do was smile. Youngmin made a sad look...he then started to lean in. When he was about to meet up with her lip...that was when the door opened. The crowd made a surprise look and they spotted a girl running down the aisle. Youngmin moved away from Hara and spotted ________ catching her breath.

"________..." Youngmin said with a surprise look.

"It's too late now! Besides, me and Youngmin are already married." Hara said. "Security!" Hara called out.

The security came out and they surrounded ________. Which gave her a worried look.

"Why would you even think of doing this?!" Youngmin asked with a surprise look.

"Because! You should understand! I love you more than her!" Hara shouted out. "Besides, she deserve this." Hara said.

"You need to shut up Hara!" ________ called out. "Why can't you let go of Youngmin?! Just once! You should have just moved on!" _________ suggested.

"Because, I always get what I wanted." Hara said as she crossed her arms.