Kidnap(Donghyun's)

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

2 weeks has already passed. It been a relaxing day for the girls until one of them got a message.

"Unnie, you got a message!" _______ called out.

________ walked in and asked, "Who's it from?"

"Molla." ______ said.

_______ picked up her phone and looked at the message:

Hey, be sure to wear something nice. We're going somewhere special. :) See you there!
~Donghyun

"It's actually from Donghyun. He told me to wear something nice." _______ said unsure.

"He's probably asking you out on a date." ______ smiled.

"I'm not so sure about that..." ______ said.

"Come on! We'll help you pick out something nice." ______ said.

_______ and ________ then drag _______ to the room and from behind, her friends were following. _______ started to wear something nice and it fits her perfectly.

"Unnie you look so pretty." ______ smiled.

"I agree, really pretty." ______ nodded.

"Aw...thanks guys." _______ smiled.

________ then got her stuff ready and walked out of the door. She saw Donghyun waiting in outisde at the front and she started to smile and walk up to him.

"Annyong! You look pretty." Donghyun smiled.

"Aw...thank you." ______ said as she kissed Donghyun on the cheek.

Donghyun smiled then he started to hold _______'s hand.

"Let go..." Donghyun smiled.

Both of them walked around the city together and they were almost there to that place. While walking, Donghyun spotted a flower shop.

"Can you wait right here. I just have to get something." Donghyun said.

"Ok..." ______ said.

Donghyun walked in and _______ just stood there waiting. From far away, the person who was watching them was ________. She made a sad look and then texted:

Ok, she's all alone. Time to go with the plan.

________ send the message and then she started to make a sad look.

"Mianhae..." _______ said sadly.

After how many minutes, a car just came in out of nowhere. ________ made a surprise look and she turned around. Suddenly someone walked up to her and grab her out of nowhere.

"Mwoyoe?! Let go of me?!" _______ shouted.

"I'm sorry...but it's not going to happen." Haneul said as she did a tight grip on _______'s wrist.

________ was struggling to let go but, then more people came.

"Finally you guys arrived!" Haneul said angrily.

"Need some help?" Jessica said.

"Who are you guys?" _______ asked worriedly.

"Why won't you just shut up!" Un Hae suggested.

All 3 of them carry _______. She made a worried look and then she try to scream out.

"Dong-!" ________ screamed.

Haneul quickly covered and they got in the car. Donghyun was paying a gift for _______ until that was when he looked up and spotted her being dragged away. He walked out of the flower shop and then made a surprise look and dropped his gift for _______.

"_______!" Donghyun called out by surprise.

_______ try to get out but, Haneul and her friends got a hold of her.

"Hara what are you waiting for?! Just step on it!" Un Hae said.

"Sorry!" Hara said.

She then stepped on the gas and she drove away quickly. Donghyun was too late and then he try to catch his breath. He took out his phone and then quickly dial ________.