Minwoo's Wedding: Part 2

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

When _________ walked out of her dressing room that was when she was still nervous. She stood in front of the door and it was almost time for her cue. _________ was fixing her dress and then that was when the door opened. ________ didn't want to move but, when the doors were fully opened, she had to.

________ was walking down the aisle and she was looking around, all she spotted was people watching her. When she looked ahead, she saw Minwoo smiling at her. _________ smiled back and then that was when she stood next to him. Everyone sat down and then it was time to start.

"We are gather here today for another 2 lovers. Hopefully this will be the last." The priest teased.

"It is..." _________ said.

The wedding went on until it was almost over. Both Minwoo and _________ put the ring on both of their fingers and both of them also said, "I do..."

"Aw..." _________ said in a cute voice.

"Dongsaeng..." ________ said.

"Mianhae, it's just too cute." _______ said.

"Araso..." _________ sighed.

Minwoo smiled at ________ and he started to feel nervous. _________ looked up at Minwoo and she kind of felt awkward as well... Minwoo leaned in and then that was when he kissed ________. Everyone made a cute look at them and when Minwoo moved away he started to smile at _________.

_________ just linked arms with Minwoo and both of them walked down the aisle together... Everyone clapped and the others follow them from behind...