Crashing Hara's Wedding: Part 3

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

_________ made a surprise look and one of the security grabbed her from the back of the wrist. She was then pulled back and she made an upset look.

Hara smiled and then walked up to ________.

"I'm sorry, but...you're too late." Hara smiled.

"Hara, you actually never deserve Youngmin." ________ said.

Hara made a surprise look and just slapped _________ out of nowhere by surprise. _________ didn't do anything and she was upset. She was already tired of this...she just want to get this over with. 

"Pabo! You shouldn't even say that to me?!" Hara said angrily.

________ looked up and then just slipped one of her wrist and slapped Hara. Hara made a surprise look and then ________ got her other wrist free. Hara was already upset and she attacked ________ out of nowhere.

"_________!" Hyunseong said by surprise. He then quickly got up and ran over to ________ and Hara.

The other members nodded and followed Hyunseong from behind. The rest arrived and spotted the fight between ________ and Hara.

"Unnie!" ________ called out.

"Yah! Slow down!" ________ said from behind.

Everyone came over and ________ was pulling ________ back while for Jessica pulling Hara back.

"Unnie that's enough!" Jessica said.

"Mwoyoe?! She's the one that started this fight!" Hara said.

"Not even! You're the one that attacked me!" ________ said.

"Ok! We get it! And you should leave my dongsaeng alone! No one hurts her like that!" ________ said angrily.

________ then started to pull ________ back.

"Don't even think about it." ________ said.

"You need to stop this Hara." ________ said.

"Heh, like I would listen to you guys. Besides, the one person that would defend me now is Youngmin-oppa. Right?" Hara said.

Youngmin just stood there and made a sad look. Everyone then looked at him and he didn't know what to do.

"Youngmin, who's it going to be?" Yong Jae asked.

"Hyung..." Kwangmin said sadly.

Everyone looked at him and ________ was making a worried look at him. Youngmin looked at Hara and then he looked at ________. He then started to smile and walked up to Hara.

"See! I should have known he would have trust me more!" Hara said happily.

"Not even..." Youngmin said as he took the ring off of Hara's finger.

"Y-Youngmin? What are you doing?" Hara asked with a surprise look.

"I don't even love you." Youngmin said.

He then walked away from Hara and walked up to ________.