An Argument

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It was the next morning, the girls arrived at Starship Ent. and when they arrived that was when they spotted Boyfriend.

"Annyong!" Boyfriend smiled.

"Annyong!" Stardoll smiled.

"Minwoo-oppa!" _______ just blurted out of nowhere.

She then walked up to Minwoo and then gave him a hug.

"So...this is awkward." Donghyun said shyly.

"I agree. But, did you guys planned out on to propose to us on the same day yesterday?" _______ asked.

"Maybe..." Kwangmin smiled.

"Yah! You should tell us!" _______ shouted.

Just then they heard the door open and Hara and her group just walked in without saying a word.

"Morning Jeongmin-oppa!" Hani smiled.

"Um...hi." Jeongmin said.

________ looked up at him with a worried look, but Jeongmin just started to pull her close.

"What do you want now Hara?" _______ asked.

"What's with the attitude of yours anyway." Hara said with an attitude.

"Hey! No one talks to my unnie that way!" _______ said angrily.

She was about to kill Hara right now, but then Kwangmin quickly hold her back.

"Calm down..." Kwangmin said.

"Look, I think you guys should just leave us alone." ______ suggested.

"And remind me...why should we listen to you?" Jessica asked.

________ made a suspicious look but, then Minwoo pulled her back. Hara didn't really care until she notice there was something on the girls finger.

"Why do you guys have a ring?" Haneul asked.

"And why do you need to know?!" _______ asked.

"Hey! We're just trying to be nice here! You don't have to give us this kind of attitude?! You guys need to stop acting like know it alls." Un Hae said.

"We act like know it alls. Well what about you?! You guys mostly act like it!" ______ shouted.

"No need to argue with them." Hyunseong said.

Hara then walked up to _______ and look at her hand.

"Don't tell me you're engage? Wait, let me guess you're engage to Soohyun! Ah! Congratulations! Now I can have Youngmin to myself!" Hara said happily.

"Not exactly unnie." _______ said from behind.

"I am engage, but you're thinking of the wrong person." _______ smiled.

Hara made a surprise look and then she looked at Youngmin.

"I guess I love her more than you." Youngmin smiled.

Hara didn't know what to say and she just walked out of the room without saying a word.

"Hara! Wait up!" Jessica called out.

All the other girls left except for _______ who just stand there.