Another One Kidnapped!(Hyunseong's)

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

A week has already pass, still no sign or clues about ________'s disappearance. It was quiet at the girls' house and none of them were barely talking. Mirror made a confused look and he just walked over to _______ and just try to cheer her up.

"Mirror!" _______ said surprised.

"I'm still upset..." _______ said sadly.

"Da dool..." _______ sighed.

_________ was just playing video games, as for ________ who was taking care of Mirror, ________ was just laying on the couch, ________ on the computer, and ________ who was just thinking who might cause this kind of problem.

"Guys, do you think Hara might cause this problem?" _______ asked.

"Maybe...if she was really that evil." _______ shrugged.

"I agree...but, how can we solve this problem. I really want _______ back right now. Who ever kidnap her is going to regret it!" _______ said.

"But, what are we going to do? Donghyun is not being a good help. All he remember was a silver car and not even the license plate number." _______ said.

Just then, ________'s phone then started to ring so suddenly. She looked at her phone and looked at the message:

Hey, are you busy?

"Who is it?" _______ asked curiously.

_________ read the message and then she started to smile and texted back:

Nah...there's nothing to do. We're just talking about _________'s disappearance. We don't even know who took her. :(

Hey don't make a sad look. Hopefully she's ok. I'm worried as well. And...well...mostly Donghyun is worried out of all of us.

Just tell him, it's not his fault.

I know...but it might he hard for him. Anyway, wear something nice. We're going to the park. Since...I want to cheer you up. I know you're worried about her, but...it just that...I don't like to see you with a sad look. :)

________ read the message and she started to smile. She then walked to her room and changed her clothes into something nice. She exited her room and then was about to exit the door.

"Going somewhere?" ________ asked.

"I'm going to hang out with Hyunseong." _______ said.

"Just be safe ok. We don't want the same exact thing happening to you." _______ said worriedly.

"Don't worry, your leader will be safe. If...I'm not back, _______ you're in charge." _______ suggested as she left the house.

"Ok!" ________ smiled.

"Lucky..." _______ mumbled.

________ walked out of the door, and spotted Hyunseong waiting out front. She started to give him a smile and then walked up to him.

"Hey..." ________ smiled.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Hyunseong asked.

"Yeah!" ______ smiled.

Both of them walked together and they started to link arms and head to the park.