Youngmin's Wedding: Part 2

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

The wedding was about to start and everyone had already done her part. __________ was waiting at the door and she started to become nervous. She started to look down at her feet and she made a worried look. Slowly, the doors ___________ then started to look up and she spotted so many people watching her. She started to made a nervous look but, she started to walk down the aisle. As she looked around, she didn't know what to do. She was almost up front and that was when she spotted her friends smiling at her. _________ smiled and when she looked Youngmin was smiling at her.

"We are gather here today on a another event. These 2 lovers figure that they should stay together forever no matter what. Both of them have kept a promise...even though there were some crazy things going on through their life. But, both of them sorted things out...together." The priest said.

The wedding was still on and it was already over, "I Jo Youngmin, promise to stay with my wife...________ with me no matter what. Even though we went through many things...I promise I will always still love her." Youngmin said.

"We may argue sometimes or get mad at each other...but, the truth is...I always cared about you. Whenever I'm sad you were always there to cheer me up...or if you make me sad...you would say sorry." __________ said. "But, from this day...things change no matter what. And it might change as it goes on." She then added.

Youngmin looked at __________ and then he made a sad look, "I do..."

"I do..." __________ smiled.

"I now pronouce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

____________ looked directly up at Youngmin and she made a nervous look. Ah! What am I going to do?!...Aigoo, this is embrassing. ________ thought nervously.

__________ and Kwangmin were looking at each other and ___________ smiled.

"Yeah, she might get mad." Kwangmin whispered.

"Who cares, at least she gets her kiss." _________ smiled.

She quickly stood up and then sneak up behind _________. Youngmin and _________ just stood there nervous. __________ slowly looked away until someone picked her up by surprise. When she looked down that was when she spotted __________.

"Yah! Dongsaeng! What are you doing?!" __________ asked with a surprise look.

"Youngmin, just kiss her!" __________ said.

"You babo..." _________ mumbled.

"Hey it not may fault that he's really taller than you. Besides, people are staring. Just kiss her." __________ suggested.

Everyone then started laughing and __________ started to feel embrassed that she is blushing red. Youngmin looked at her and then he put both of his hand on her cheek. _________ made a surprise look and Youngmin just smiled. He then leaned in and kissed __________. Everyone went "aw..." and _________ just stood there. Youngmin moved away and __________ just dropped __________. __________ looked at __________ and just slapped the back of her head.

"Babo..." __________ teased.

"Unnie, wae?..." _________ whined.

____________ smiled at ___________ and just hug her, "But, you know I still love you."