Where Am I?!

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

_______ was all tied up and she was thrown in with the others.

"Can't you just be gentle?!" _______ shouted.

"Unnie!" ________ said surprised as she try to hug ________.

"I'm glad you're ok." _______ smiled.

"You guys are alright!" _______ said surprised.

"Well of course they are. What do you even think that we will kill them?" Jessica asked.

"Hm...nah. But you do need to keep that mouth shut." ______ suggested.

"Why...you-" Jessica said angrily.

"Don't even think about it unnie. Not even right now." Un Hae said.

"Hm...so 2 more to go. You know what, I'm glad that this plan is going successful actually. I'm surprise that we are going to finally get what we want." Hara said.

"Like that's going to happen." _______ said as she rolled her eyes.

"What are you even going to do about it huh?" Haneul asked.

"Hm...I don't know. Probably when you release me...maybe I would!" _______ shouted.

"That is never going to happen!" Hani shouted.

"You guys are being loud!" Yong Jae shouted.

"Anyway, I believe there is something that I want." Jessica said.

Jessica started to walk up to _______ and out of nowhere she just snatched her ring. She slide it on her finger and smiled.

"Hm...I guess it looks more perfect on me." Jessica said as she glared at _______.

"Maybe...but that it not for you! You need to stop doing this!" ______ shouted.

"You guys can never get what you want!" _______ said.

"What are you even talking about? Of course we can get what we want!" Hani shouted.

"Yeah, but mostly the horrible things." _______ mumbled.

"Watch your mouth!" Haneul yelled.

"Well be going now. I hope you guys enjoy your stay there. Such losers!" Hara smiled as she walked away with her friends.

"Gosh! I hate her this much!" _______ said angrily.

"Unnie, how did this even happen?" ________ asked.

"Movie theater. Looks like I had fallen into one of their traps." _______ said sadly.

"It's alright...all of us did." ________ said.

"It's going to be ok. Hopefully the others and Boyfriend will figure out someway. Someone needs to tell them..." _______ suggested.

"_______ actually tried to but, Hara ruined it for her." _______ said.

"I hate this..." ______ said sadly.