Stupid!! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

"How can they have do this to us?" _______ asked surprised.

________ was getting upset and all of a sudden she was ready to hit something. She suddenly then punched the wall which made her hand hurt at the same time.

"Pabo! Pabo! Stupid Youngmin!" ________ shouted.

"Unnie, jinjeong." _______ said as she looked up.

"I don't care! It's always Youngmin's fault! He has to leave me behind this way! He always made me happy at first but now! He's just stupid!" ________ shouted.

"We all feel the same way..." ________ said sadly.

"Yeah! But no one does not to Minwoo! I hate her right now!" _______ said.

"Jebal! Please don't blame it on Boyfriend. Even though they have left you guys behind. It would be actually my unnie's fault." ________ said.

"Yeah! I'm mad at her and Youngmin! They are both just...stupid!" _______ said.

"You really don't want to go to her when she's upset right now." _______ said.

"Unnie can't you just relax?" ________ said.

"Then what about you and Kwangmin huh?" _______ asked.

"Do you really have to mention about that?! Now you're making me mad right now as well!" _______ shouted. "Besides, you know how Un Hae is anyway." _______ mumbled.

"Mine is actually worst! Jessica just acts like a freaking know it all" _______ said.

"Your language?!" _______ shouted.

"Oh! Like I don't talk like this all the time!" _______ said.

"All of us are upset ok." _______ said.

"But it mostly Hara's fault. Since she made my dongsaeng upset." _______ said.

"Never ever! Remind me of that stupid girl." _______ said.

"Do you guys really have to yell?" Soohyun asked.

"Why? We can't yell?" _______ asked angrily.

________  was still upset and then she punched the wall again.

"It's always freaking Youngmin's fault." _______ mumbled.

"Just relax...it's going to be ok." _______ said as she started to comfort ________.

"It's always his fault!" _______ said as she started to cry.

"No...it's actually Hara's..." _______ said.

"Don't worry, we'll get revenge on them." _______ said.

"Their just freaking know it alls that's why." _______ said.

"Right! So we're here for you!" ______ smiled.

"Gomawo..." _______ said sadly.