Stopping Yong Jae's Wedding

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It has been a week passed, _______ felt nervous for Hyunseong's wedding and she was making a worried look.

"Would you just relax for a bit?" ________ asked annoyed.

"Hey! I'm sorry! I'm just nervous!" _________ said.

"Sorry!" _______ said.

"Just give her a break." _______ sighed.

For Boyfriend, Hyunseong was getting ready for his wedding. He was already wearing his tux along with Jeongmin,Youngmin,and Kwangmin.

"I'm nervous." Hyunseong said.

"Well...it was your choice." Donghyun said.

"But, are you sure you want to marry her?" Minwoo aske curiously.

"Well that you thought about it...no." Hyunseong said sadly. "But, I have to...I have to protect ________ I don't want anything to happen to her." He then added.

"I think the best way to stop the wedding is just talk to Yong Jae. Maybe she might understand." Youngmin suggested.

There was a knock on the door and Minwoo answered it.

"Annyong!" Hara said as she walked in.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Hani asked.

"Yeah...let just go." Kwangmin mumbled.

"Where's Yong Jae?" Donghyun asked.

"She's already at the wedding. You don't want her to ruin her dress do you?" Un Hae said.

Donghyun just rolled his eyes and then they just walked away.

"You sure you guys don't want come? I mean, you guys can come...just don't bring those girls." Hara said.

"I am not going to leave _______ behind so we're just staying!" Minwoo said.

"Fine...whatever." Hara said as she rolled her eyes.

She then smiled and wrap her arm around Youngmin's.

"Come on! Let go oppa! Yong Jae is waiting for us." Hara said as she walked away with Youngmin.

Minwoo just closed the door and sighed.

"I really hate her." Donghyun said.

"Now we know how the girls feel..." Minwoo sighed.

Donghyun then thought of an idea suddenly.

"Wait, I think I got an idea." Donghyun said.

Minwoo looked at him with a curious look. Donghyun quickly took out his phone and texted _________:

Hey, get ready...I have an idea to stop the wedding. Don't tell ________ about this.

_________ recieved the message and she read it. She then nodded and looked at ________ with a worried look.

"Who was that?" _________ asked curiously.

"Donghyun...he want us to get ready. We're going to that wedding." ________ smiled.

"Wait? Right now?!" _________ asked surprised.

"Yeah, he's like picking us up right now. They're on there way here." ________ explained.

Everyone nodded. Donghyun and Minwoo arrived and the girls walked out.

"Ok...mind telling us what is this about?" ________ asked as she crossed her arms.

Minwoo smiled and then he grab a hold of her hand.

"Don't worry, we'll explain to you guys on the way. Besides, it's a surprise for someone." Minwoo said as he smiled at ________.