I'm Sorry...

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It was already the next day, the girls woke up early and they didn't even have practice. So far, the only people that are happy is ________ and ________. As for ________, _________, and ________ they were making a sad look. The only person that is asleep is ________.

"Gwenchana?" ________ asked worriedly.

"Aniyo..." _______ sighed sadly.

"Their just upset right now." _______ sighed.

"Of course! I understand there's 2 on our side along with U-KISS. But...I just feel like I want to see Jeongmin again." ________ said sadly.

"It's going to be alright." ________ said.

"Yeah!" _______ smiled.

"This is just all Hara's fault." ________ said.

"You guys should just ignore her. She's just freaking stupid. All she's doing is just torture us." _______ said.

"I still hate her for stealing Youngmin." ________ said sadly.

Just then there was a knock on the door. The girls made a surprise look since it's just only 8AM in the morning.

"Who could have come this early in the morning?" _________ asked curiously.

________ got up and then she open the door. When she open the door, that was when she spotted Hyunseong.

"Hyunseong..." ________ called out from behind.

"What are you doing here early in the morning?" ________ asked.

"Um...well, there's something I have to tell ________. In private." Hyunseong said nervously.

________ looked up with a surprise look and then just stood up and walked outside. The other made a worried look from behind and _______ just closed the door once ________  was outside.

"What do you even want to talk about?" ________ asked as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry...mianhae." Hyunseong said sadly.

"About what?! For leaving me behind! I thought you picked me...but, you tricked me Hyunseong!" _________ said sadly.

"I did pick you!" Hyunseong said.

"How?! You're already with Yong Jae." _________ said.

"I actually love you more than her." Hyunseong said.

_________ made a surprise look and Hyunseong looked at her with a sad look.

"I actually did pick you...not Yong Jae." Hyunseong said sadly.

"Why would you say that?" ________ asked sadly.

"I just wanted to tell you...the truth." Hyunseong said.

_________ looked at him with a sad look and then she started to take a step back.

"Hyunseong, I already know. And...right now, I don't want to talk about it." _________ said.

"Can't you just let me explain?" Hyunseong asked.

"I already knew everything! You never actually loved Yong Jae! You were force to!" ________ said angrily.

As Hyunseong took a step forward, ________ keeps on taking a step back. She keeps on stepping back until she got stopped by the wall. Hyunseong still walked up to her and ________ was feeling nervous.

"You're the only one I love...and I'm not going to leave you behind." Hyunseong said.

"Hyunseong..." ________ said as she started to look up.

Hyunseong started to lean in and kissed ________. ________ slowly closed her eyes and from behind Yong Jae was watching the whole.

I'm sorry... Yong Jae thought sadly.