Minwoo's Wedding

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It was now the last day of a another wedding, _________ was wearing her dress and she curled her hair. She was looking at herself in front of a mirror and she took a deep breath.

"I can't believe it's finally time..." _________ said.

Someone opened the door and when _________ quickly turned around it was __________ who walked in. When __________ looked up that was when she spotted __________ with a smile on her face, "Well...you seem excited."

"Ani! The truth is that I'm actually nervous..." _________ said as she turned back and took a deep breath.

__________ made a curious look at __________ and she just smiled at her. ___________ walked up to her and said, "You can do it. Besides, you were waiting how long for you wedding and now it's time. You look pretty no matter what. And Minwoo did make the right decision."

___________  just smiled and said, "Gomawo..."

The door opened again and when _________ and _________ turned around, it was the other members.

"Annyeong!" __________ said happily.

"It's time unnie." __________ said with a smile.

_________ heard what ___________ said and she took a deep breath. That was when she became more nervous, __________ tapped her shoulder and she started to smile at her.

"Don't be nervous. Besides you can do it." _________ said.

"Yeah! Fighting!" _________ said.

"Araso...you guys are right." ________ said.