Stopping Haneul's Wedding

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It was already a week passed and it was Haneul's wedding. The girls were at the house and they were making worried look. ________ was walking left to right and she was getting nervous.

"Unnie would you just calm down?!" ________ asked as she was getting annoyed.

"Mianhae! I'm just nervous right now!" ________ said nervously.

"All we have to do is just wait for Jessica's text." ________ said.

"Which might take a while." _______ said.

"Ah! I'm getting impaitent!" _______ said.

"Dongsaeng, just calm down." _________ said.

"How can I?!" ________ asked.

Just then ________'s phone then started to ring.

"Yobeseyo?" ________ asked.

"Ok, so far the plan is going ok." Jessica said.

"Are you sure this might work?" _______ asked.

"Don't worry, Haneul is actually trustful even though when she's not. I just hope that she will listen to me and all." Jessica said nervously.

"Ok...so what do you want us to do?" ________ asked.

"Just head to the wedding. You'll be surprised when you see what will happen during the wedding. Only...if the plan actually works." ________ said.

"Ok..." ________ nodded.

"Fighting!" Jessica smiled as she hanged up.

"What did she say?" ________ asked curiously.

"The plan is going great. Anyway, we have to get going since...well Jessica said that we should go to the wedding now." ________ suggested.

"Ok! Let go!" ________ smiled.

As for Jessica, she was actually hiding in disguise and people didn't recognize her quickly. She notice the dressing room and she just went in without being notice. Haneul was already wearing her dress and she was putting on make-up right now. She then heard the door open and that was when she turned around.

"Who are you?" Haneul asked nervously.

Jessica took out her fake glasses and she smiled at Haneul.

"Annyong!" Jessica smiled.

"Mwoyoe?! What are you doing here?!" Haneul said as she hugged her tightly.

"Well, what do you think?" Jessica asked with a smile.

"Wait, what about Hara? If she finds out you're here...who knows what will happen." Haneul said worriedly.

"Don't worry, it's not like she's going to notice me." Jessica said.

"But, seriously unnie. What are you doing here? I thought you quited our group." Haneul said sadly.

"There's something you need to know..." Jessica said.

"Which is?" Haneul asked.

"I want you to be honest with me...do you really love Donghyun?" Jessica asked.

"Well of course I do!" Haneul lied.

"Dongsaeng..." Jessica said sadly.

Haneul looked at her and then she slowly made a sad look.

"Now that you say it, I actually don't." Haneul said sadly.

"You really don't want to marry him don't you?" Jessica asked.

"Aniyo! It's just that-...being force to fall in love with someone I don't know that much is actually pretty sad. Besides, I know that person is in love with someone else." Haneul said.

"I think you should know what to do." Jessica said.

Haneul looked up at Jessica with a surprise look and she didn't know what to say.

"Unnie, are you sure?" Haneul asked.

"I gave up on Minwoo and he moved on. The best solution is to make Donghyun happy. Let him fall in love with the person he actually cares about." Jessica suggested.

"What about Hara?" Haneul asked worriedly.

"Forget about it! Ij-eo beolilago!" Jessica smiled.