Crashing Un Hae's Wedding

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It was already the next day, Un Hae was just sitting on her bed and she made a worried look.

What am I going to do? My closest friends have already left me behind and the only person that's left is Hani...I really can't handle this kind of situtation anymore. Un Hae thoughtly sadly.

Hani then slowly open the door and walked in the room.

"Hey, are you alright?" Hani asked curiously.

"Aniyo..." Un Hae thought sadly.

"Unnie, did something happen?" Hani asked worriedly.

"Hani! Can't you see!" Un Hae suddenly shouted. "I can't handle this kind of situtation anymore! Hara is driving me crazy! I never really loved Kwangmin, and yet I still have to marry him! I just feel like quitting." Un Hae added.

"If you quit now, who knows what Hara might do." Hani said.

"I don't care! Kwangmin loves someone else. I can not act like someone else...I just want to act like me for once." Un Hae explained.

"Unnie, you're crazy! Who knows what might happen with you and Hara. You can not be like the rest yet. We're the only ones left." Hani said sadly.

"Annyong! What are you guys talking about?" Hara asked as she gave out a smile.

Un Hae made a nervous look along with Hani.

"Nothing...just talking about my special day!" Un Hae said as she gave out a fake smile.


At the girls' home, _______ then started to feel sad.

"Dongsaeng-ah, gwenchana?" ________ asked.

"Aniyo! Do you think I'm ok! Today's Kwangminie's wedding...and I don't know what to do?! This is all Hara's fault. If it wasn't for her stupid scheme...I would be with Kwangmin! But no! She has to be the freaking jealous type! Gosh I hate her..." ________ shouted.

"Dongsaeng-ah, jinjeong." _______ said

"Heck no! I would not calm the heck down!" _______ said.

"You just need to listen to us! We all know Un Hae is doing the wrong thing...but, how can we even stop it?" ________ asked.

"It's not like we have to crash another wedding. The others might be easy but, the hardest is going to be Youngmin's wedding." ________ said.

________ made a sad look until all of a sudden her phone started to ring. She looked at her phone and then she got a message from Kwangmin:

Hey, can we talk?

________ looked up and notice that her friends are not looking at her and then she replied:

Kwangmin, you hurt _________'s heart...now she's all upset because of this...!

Araso! And I did the wrong thing. It's not my fault...what Jessica told you is the truth. And don't ask...Minwoo told us about it. Including about her past. But, I'm just afraid that something might happen to ________. I actually do love her, but...Un Hae might be up to something and I can not let that happen.

I understand that you're doing the right thing...but, might as well tell her the truth at the wedding. Besides, we are not going to be able to go at the wedding since...she's upset right now!

Can't you please just try...jebal...

Joh-ayo! But...it's going to be hard.

Ah! Thank you so much! Saranghaeyo! In a friend way...

Araso...

________ ended the text and then she started to drag ________ out.

I can't believe I'm doing this... _______ thought nervously.

"Where are we going?" ________ asked.

"Somewhere! You need to know something." ________ said.

The rest already know what they mean and then they started to make a worried look.