You're Just Leaving?!

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

"Yong Jae! Don't tell me that you're on their side?!" Hara asked surprised.

"I believe she is unnie." Someone said from behind.

Yong Jae made a surprise look and then she spotted Jessica and Haneul walking up to her.

"Guys..." Yong Jae said surprised.

"Well, since she's trying to help out. She actually did the right thing." ________ smiled from behind.

"But, you're making the wrong decision! Are you sure?!" Hara asked.

"I'm sorry! But, when I think for a second...this is actually your fault! This whole time! You're the one that force me to fall in love with Hyunseong when Hyunseong is already in love with someone else! When ever I hang out with him...I feel bad! Which makes him feel bad since he always spend less time with _______." Yong Jae explained.

"But, you're making the wrong decision!" Un Hae said.

"No, both of you guys are actually making the wrong decision. Why can't you guys think for once that is actually all Hara's fault." Yong Jae said.

Hani and Un Hae then made a surprise look. They looked at each other and then they made a sad look.

"Exactly...and you're still just going to be with her. That's just stupid for you guys." Yong Jae said.

"Don't even think about calling them stupid!" Hara said angrily.

"Hey! She can call them whatever she wants!" ________ said.

"You're just doing this just to get back at _______." Donghyun said.

"Can't you just understand for once that Youngmin is already in love with her. He cares about her more than you." Hyunseong said.

Hara made a surprise look and then she just looked at Youngmin.

"Oppa, it's not true is it?" Hara asked worriedly.

Youngmin made a nervous look and then he looked at ________ with a worried look.

"No...it's not." Youngmin said. Mianhae...I just have to protect you _______... Youngmin thought sadly.

"See! I guess Youngmin really does love me." Hara smiled.

________ made a sad look and then she sighed.

"Why you...little-" ________ said.

"Ok! Calm down." Minwoo said as he try to hold her back.

"No one hurts my little dongsaeng that way Hara!" _________ shouted angrily.

"Let just go..." Hara said as she started to walk away with Youngmin.

"Gwenchana?" Hyunseong asked.

"Nae..." ________ lied sadly.

"It's going to be ok." ________ said.

"Hara is not going to give up. But, don't worry...you can take her." Jessica smiled.

"And I'm glad you're back with us!" Haneul said happily as she hugged Yong Jae.

"I can't breathe..." Yong Jae mumbled.

"Ah! Mianhae!" Haneul said as she moved away quickly.

"Aw...you're so lucky. ________." ________ smiled as she started to look at ________ and Hyunseong.

"I agree...now it's just us 3." ________ sighed sadly.

"Don't worry you guys can take them!" _______ smiled.

"Right!" _______ nodded.

"Aniyo! I just want my pikachu back already." ________ sighed sadly.