Youngmin's Wedding

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

3 weeks has already passed, it was that fast. _________ started to put on some make up and then she started to fix her hair. The 2 people that were helping was _________ and __________.

"Unnie you look pretty." _________ said with a smile.

"Gomawo..." _________ smiled.

"Besides, it's a special event." __________ said.

"I wonder how will the kiss turn out?" _________ asked with a curious look.

___________ then suddenly turned to __________ and slap her on the arm.

"Yah! Don't say that! Now you're making me nervous." _________ said with a worried look.

"Mianhae..." __________ said.

___________ sighed and then said, "Hey...stop teasing my favorite dongsaeng, besides...it's a special day for her."

"Gomawo...unnie!" _________ smiled.

"But, you do look pretty unnie." _________ said.

"Thanks dongsaeng." ___________ said with a smile.

___________ suddenly then walked in the dressing room and she spotted _________ all ready.

"Aw...look at you." _________ said with a smile.

"Thanks...is it time already?" _________ asked.

"Yeah Youngmin's waiting." _________ said.

"Good luck unnie...fighting!" _________ said with a smile.

All of them walked out of the room and _________ then took a deep breath. She started to become nervous and she sighed.

Well...here goes nothing... ________ thought.