Friends Or Not?...

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

Hara made a surprise look after she heard what ________ said.

"You're probably just acting." Hara said as she crossed her arms.

"Actually no, I'm telling the truth. I'm sorry what happen throughout the past. The first time I met you, I thought you were really nice. You were always there...making Youngmin happy. I was actually kind of jealous when Youngmin introduce you to us...but, I guess I got used to it." _________ explained.

"You thought of that?" Hara asked surprised.

"Actually...all of us did." _________ added in.

"It's true. Even though ________ was jealous that time, we all think you were sweet when you there for Youngmin." ________ said.

"Until...that was when you slapped her on the face. Which we're still upset about that." _________ said.

"You slapped her before?!" Jessica asked surprised.

"You didn't know that?" _________ asked from behind.

Everyone turned around and spotted _________ along with U-KISS.

"Dongsaeng-ah..." Hara said surprised.

"Actually, there has been a lot of things happen since when we first met." _________ said.

"And, well...we're tired of this. So we should just be friends. All of us." _________ said.

"What do you think Hara? But, one condition...you have to let go of Youngmin. It's time. You will see him, but...you have to move on. If that person is in love with someone else, you can hold on to that love forever." _________ explained.

Everyone looked at Hara  and she thought for a moment. She made sad look and sighed and then looked back up with _________. She then gave out a smile and nodded. _________ smiled and that was when both of them pinky swear.

"It's a promise then..." Hara smiled.

"Yay! Unnie, I'm so happy for you!" _________ said happily.

"Dongsaeng, thank you." Hara said with a smile.

"Well, I guess the wedding is off." Hani said.

"Everything is kind of settled." Un Hae said.

"Wait, what do you mean "kind of"?" _________ asked with a curious look.

"We need to work on your guys' wedding of course!" Yong Jae said.

"You guys don't really have to set it up." _________ said.

"Well we should...as for a sorry gift. We caused you guys enough trouble." Hara said.

"Yeah, and don't worry...the wedding is going to be perfect." Haneul said with a smile.